Are we (whites) the baddies?

Attached: 6524759A-1FE2-488D-827C-1517C444D313.jpg (1080x1440, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

who cares?

Attached: DDaNdTBXgAApJMH.jpg (1200x800, 339K)

Yes.

>be White
>make money
>share house with friends who are similar to you politically
>save up money
>put said money to political acts that actually work
>bring more Whites similar to you in the area and have them do the same
>get even more money
>Whites around Europe and America catch on and copy
>bypasses leftist globalist government and is completely legal
>higher chance of finding decent work through shared information between Whites
>more money from sharing and splitting the bills and food
>literally Nation building but on a housing scale

How can we be bad if we actively want an objective a decent living?

Attached: 1553457673748.gif (244x160, 1.11M)

Yes, we've been the baddies for a long time now.
These were good guys. We are nothing like them.

I guess white people, the ones that are sane anyway, just want to live in nice neighborhood where people have a habit of courtesy.

Some people have a problem with that.

Plato was literally an elitist proto fascist though.

Or did you mean to say that that's what's good about him?

The ultimate baddies are inarguably the Muslims. They want to take over and chop your heads off, even the non jihad's still wake up everyday thinking of spreading their pedo prophet's words

>We are nothing like them.
We are literally them. We are an expression of our ancestry and heritage.

Does it matter? We are what we are.

We're the goodies trying to defend ourselves from others who are genociding us

define baddies

>fellow whites

Everybody is somebody's bad guy.

>using fascism as a scare word on Jow Forums
He's not really proto-fascist anyway
nice

We're not really Hellenes. We're moderns.

Attached: paideia vol 1.png (234x389, 142K)

He's one of the first totalitarian and admired the rules of Sparta, a kind of ultra militarized City Barrack, for its alleged ability to withstand and resist change. His "fascist" inclinations are clear enough.

when someone besides the whites invent more than one thing of value I'll give it a think

Pretty sure whites didn't invent arabic / indian numeral, paper or gunpowder.

Not that this then justifies mass immigration of multiculturalism. It doesn't. Both of these things are lame.

>A meritocratic society, free of nepotism and presided over by a council of the best and brightest, disgusts me.
You.

>immediately project negative judgments because I employ the word "fascist"

I didn't say Plato was bad I said he was a proto fascist and I wasn't sure if the Australian shit poster was praising him for that.

But Plato's society isn't meritocratic. It's a caste society. It has an Indian character and was for this reason rather well liked by Evola, who does reference Plato as an exemplar of an expositor of a true Traditional vision.

no. we're the only ones that exhipit altruism and empathy. we care TOO MUCH.

we protect the environment to our own chagrin, to the point where other nations in defiance of antipollution policies and anti workers rights can enslave their citizens and outpace us in production.

we're actually, kind of too good for this world. if we want to win, we'll have to stoop to their level to keep them from cutting us off at the feet.

Your caste is assigned according to ability/merit. The Indian caste system is mostly hereditary. While they are both caste systems, one is Lamarckian while the other is Darwinian.

I quite like that Plato's society is an idealic system where the humans are transient, modular parts. Every other society either inverts this directly or substitutes institutions for people before inverting it.

Yes

Attached: 1553392305771.jpg (976x820, 275K)

Do you wonder if you are the problem with society, or is it something else?

Forgive the blog post, but I need to expand a little. I am a 28 y/o white male, I live in the state of CA. I am married, I have two children, and I have a job where I earn an above average income. I work 10-12 hours a day. I focus on being the best I can each day. I consistently apply myself and seek to improve myself. I am a christian, not just culturally, but it makes up the core of my epistemology, and shapes my personal philosophy. I am a racial realist, I am aware that different races are fundamentally different. I hate islam. Understand that I consider this to be distinctly different from hating individual muslim persons; I merely want them to stay away from me, and stop negatively affecting my society.
I have few friends because I don't know what to say to people for the most part. I only have an interest in discussing things that are important, and avoid vapid, meaningless conversations and superficial relationships.
I consider myself to be fairly normal for what a man should be. My personal happiness is fairly unimportant, I dedicate myself to serving others and hopefully improving the overall lot of my country through the exercise of virtue and good morals.

My values and beliefs are incompatible with the mainstream morality of America and the world at large. This makes me deeply uncomfortable and feel perpetually out of sorts as I lack an external support system to validate and encourage my way of being. Culture doesn't do it, even the church fails to perform its function in this respect.

Does anyone else here experience this? How do you cope?

We're the big bad meanies who kick ass, chew bubble gum, discover shit, invent stuff, build nations and go to space.

Now go drink more camel piss Ahmed.

Whites are the good guys, that's why we've got to go.

>Immediately get forceably enriched once local lefty govt takes note.

If we are the good guys then we will win.
If we are the bad guys then we will win.
So it makes no difference anyway.

>Your caste is assigned according to ability/merit.

Yes and no, as I recall. There was a whole merchant / laborer class who seems to be unable to rise in his system. You have to be born in the right group to benefit from Plato's elaborate education system designed for ascetic warriors and philosopher kings.

But yeah it's not straight up hereditary.

Only if you consider single handedly inventing every aspect of the modern world a bad thing.

Narratively speaking, yes.

We gave this world almost everything positive it now have. We ended slavery, opened an age of enlightenment and scientific progress, cured countless illnesses and opened the door to other worlds.
We do committed crimes at some points, but less than others and we have been the only one to atone for it and to stop it by our own will.

Now, we are going to disappear and the world will know a long and dark period of misery, violence and suffering. It didn't had to be like this.

Whites have become, government enforced, inappropriately nice guys that finish last. Effeminate childlike adults with no sense of self-preservation; the type of people who would abandon their own family to risk dying with a stranger's poodle in oncoming traffic..

If anybody survives destruction of clown-world, they will reference the folly of today's whites in future proverbs. But if clown-world never dies, honk honk! forever.

Whites collectively seem to have lost the will to live and are exiting from history. The world of the future is sure to be a nightmare

We are tribe of dan and we will bring in end times

Attached: IMG_1959.jpg (1267x715, 61K)