All of Europe thinks about Brexit and stuff

100,000s of Germans march for freedom of speech... and newspapers and TV channels all censor this news because they hate freedom of speech.

Attached: 045BBC88-B273-417A-9AC4-9C5851968DD3.jpg (1296x1296, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have unelected bureaucrats from other countries writing you laws. What possibly could be wrong with this?

Everything.

Yes. Down with EU?

How many in Germany love the EU? I Work with a German woman and she seems to worship the EU and is always telling us how bad it is that the country is leaving.

I have nothing against the EU if they would stop fucking with our freedoms.

>support the EU
>wtf why are they being tyrannical?
i would support them otherwise

fuck off idiot g*rm

Literally just ask her what is it that the EU has to offer that Britain couldn't possibly afford of its own, not pointing to a preference for any political stance in peculiar. Just make her question the legitimacy and credibility of the EU and how most of the talking points in favor of it aren't inherent to the EU management and laws.

Neger, EU is Communist. They will vote ACTA2 in no matter what you do. Murder is illegal.

M8 she's a fanatic for the EU. She's worse than any poltard. I suspect she might be (((german))) too

Lads. Im fearing something worse than Article 13.
It's fairly common politician strategy to blow some issue out of proportions so people focus on that, meanwhile pushing something far worse through since nobody notices it.
What do you think might it be? EU Army? Legalized never ending stream of "refugees"? Total ban on guns? Even worse censorship of the internet?

Remember through which department did they try to push through ACTA1 last time? Fucking fisheries.

Why isnt the EU simply a shared economic zone? wouldnt it be better for everyone if it was purely economic and had nothing to do with law making.

Because Communism!

unironically germans

Attached: literallyjewishscheme.png (1024x576, 206K)

They could be trying to sneak through any, none or all of those things. You just never know with the EU and that is the problem.
The EU has lost massive trust and legitimacy so has to Clamp down with hard power to make up for the soft power it has lost, which will make it lose even more soft power and so on...who knows where this will end

Plenty of germans have been as bad or worse then Jews throughout history. Not surprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards

g*rms can never be peaceful and cooperative, they hate freedom and free markets

its the EU army

heres a picture of a beautiful woman that polish men chase after like a pot o gold

Attached: hot polish girl.jpg (615x390, 44K)

Time for the Anglo Union, we already have a shared intelligence operation. Shared economic union is the next step. Europe's going to be the battleground for WW3.

Wow, looks like a krokodril addict. Hot.

The EU failed the moment it started. Sadly it won't end well. The uprising in France will spread like a cancer and end in WW 3.

It's because Germany is the EU. The EU is the fourth Reich.

Anglos and ruskis vs eurofags and chinks

This actually would make natural allies with Russia controlling Eurasia (the world island) and UK/US etc controlling the outer islands and oceans.

>the EU is getting even lefties to hate it
What is it with Jews and self-destructive behavior?

That's how it used to be. Federalisation of the EU is absolutely the worst part of the whole arrangement.

The EU is the world government the zionist kike Walberg proposed two centuries ago. Its disguised an economic union but meant to completely remove all sovereign power in european nations and allow a jewish zionist oligarchy to have tyrannical power over the homeland of white people.

Attached: 96_wewillhaveworldgovernmentpaulwarburg.jpg (592x384, 41K)

Except the average german citizen lost immidiately half of his entire wealth and a lot more after that because we pay for gibs for your shitholes with our tax money instead of roads and schools.

its what polish "men" go for. this is what polish women tend to look like

i wipe my ass with the eu. fuck germany, fuck belgium, fuck france and fuck the eu.

>import niggers en masse to demographically destroy your democracy
i sleep
>you can't post memes in germany anymore
REAL SHIT

You killed six trillion jews you evil nazi, you deserve to be punished.

you are dumb af. Read Zion Protocols about free speech

Well, that would explain why they are importing an entirely new civilian base that will vote however they want, instead of being loyal to their nation and culture.