Has your opinion of him changed?

Attached: Robert_S._Mueller-_III.jpg (1200x1500, 280K)

No. I knew he’d do his job all along.

Attached: MuellerTime.jpg (750x508, 153K)

The Dems are going to scream for full disclosure, they'll get it and it'll destroy them. Meuller has it all on Uranium one and links to corrupt Saudis/pakistanis and others.

Look... We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son LaDonte handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would be
impeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home. This is so fucked.

no he is still a kike

Nice larp you fucking queer

Attached: 2w1ij8.jpg (500x747, 69K)

Muller was always MAGA

He still only looked at one side. He still squeezed everyone around the president as hard as he could, he just didn't get any juice except unrelated crimes. He still ran with the evidence that the dnc hack was done by russians and refused to look at any evidence, such as the transfer rate of that data, or the servers themselves, people pointed to that might have suggested otherwise. I guess he wasn't willing to fabricate evidence at least.

you do realize that this is copypasta?

It's copypasta salt mined from plebbit

Attached: 1550245930752.png (700x700, 615K)

So it's fake and gay...
My point stands

Not really, he was still corrupt enough to perpetrate the witch hunt and take a lot of undeserving people down, I think he was just trying to cover his ass by not going too far with charges that had no basis in reality.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results today. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did he not get caught? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want trump to be impeached and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought his cabinet members were indicted???? This is so fucked.

I never had an opinion of him. This whole thing was nothing more than a Liberal farce pushed by an ever growing desperation to find something to delegitimize Trump's presidency. It was always nothing and I'm surprised people are taking this seriously like it's something important. Months of investigating nothing to find nothing, impressive.

No, I still think he should hang for treason.

Sounds like my movie theater after the Thanos SNAP.

This would turn into a very nice pasta with some adaptation. It's a bit too bland, needs more raw emotion.

it's old pasta but it checks out

no.

Not really. I'm still thinking he stole my tax money.

no, his face is still way too wide

>scream for full disclosure
Good. It'll reveal the truth and destroy the darkness. Regardless of if that is Trump or the Democrats.

The government made money due to forfeitures from Manafort and Flynn.

Nice mandible.

You have autism and should kill yourself. How the FUCK could you not tell his post was pasta?

Still a cunt for wasting my tax money.

2 years and how many millions wasted to reach conclusion that was obvious on day one? :D

fuck no. piece of shit through and through. was a sham investigation from the beginning paid for by the clintons. he knew it

That's why he called it a LARP you bigger autist

this, obstructing nationalist change was always his intended purpose.

No, he still shouldn't have went after Stone. He abused his power and would have taken down Trump if not for the fact that Trump was squeaky clean (in regards to the Russian BS).