You will never defeat google and facebook in their own game

>you will never defeat google and facebook in their own game
feels bad man

Attached: 1548085527815.png (650x565, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/lithuanian-man-arrested-theft-over-100-million-fraudulent-email-compromise-scheme
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19476018
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/746023/car-park-attendant-rip-off-man-jailed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My subversion level is single digit by comparison. How do I level up my tree?

AMAZING

How did he stole anything when they willingly paid?

Based and redpilled.
Reminds me of this
>be bong
>set up toll booth in paddock next to water park
>charge people to park
>do this for years
>dissappear one day
>waterpark rings council
>not our guy, thought he was your guy
>guy made millions

Can't accounting department easily track down the accounts bills were paid to though?

It's a common accounting scam that they teach you about in college. What kind of dumbfucks are they hiring there?

It's fraud

UH-MAZIN!

not if he hacks their backtrace

What amazes me is that it probably took at least a few months to wrangle that much money out of them, did no one at the office stop and realize that the corporate bills had jumped up by millions of dollars in that space of time?

>friend works for accounts payable in large company
>says they're so behind (like a never ending treadmill of 50k invoices that needed to be processed 3 weeks earlier) that they essentially rubber stamp every thing that comes through
>he has never heard any talks of the company running an audit or checking the books because such a thing would likely disrupt the already enourmous and growing back log

large companies are just trying to catch up with what they already have to do, they're not looking for new work. I can totally believe this happened

Attached: 1515263195768.jpg (852x480, 59K)

Because if the bills are anything more than "Give me moni pls :)" its fraud as the guy was probably billing them for bullshit utilities charges and whatnot.

If you set up a blog and made posts about Google and sent them a bill for marketing and advertising and they actually paid for services rendered, then isn't that 100% legal?

kek, i guess so...

IT'S GASTASTIC!!!
OVENCREDIBLE!!!

he billed them as quanta computers, so it's only a few million increase on a billion dollar+ yearly bill

>starts sending bullshit bills with fine-print
>"should you choose to accept, pay this bill and the service will be provided upon confirmation of payment"
>charge them 10k for cleaning the sidewalk
>send this email to every single major corporation hoping one of them will pay without reading
>????
>profit

AMAZIN

I would have stopped at 1 million, it would be much less likely they would have ever noticed.

I need a scam like this, neet buux don't pay enough for high class hookers.

I've worked for oil companies that literally calculate travel time to the second so they can literally save pennies on each expenditure. They also have multi billion dollar operating budgets. One company literally changed pen suppliers because the one supplier would charge them 12c less per pen than the other.

Is the tech industry that bloated and inneffecient?

HOLOCAUSTUNBELIEVABLE!!!

Yeah he got super greedy. Imagine getting to 50 million dollars and going nah I need to keep this thing going. He should have fled and changed his identity. Not sure if it would have gotten away with it but his odds would have been a lot better than continuing to milk it.

Most of these top level companies have no real competitors

yeah but he got caught and now no one else will be able to do it anymore

UH-MAZIN!

Attached: jesse lee peterson.jpg (1000x812, 149K)

Implying it he wasnt in cahoots with whatever accountent payed those bills.
Learn to buisness goys.
Companies steal from themselves all the time.

Attached: IMG_1415.jpg (400x600, 61K)

I seriously considered doing this same thing - sending random invoices to giant companies or government agencies.

He got greedy though. Should have stopped once assured a comfy retirement.

>what is fraud

>I would have stopped at 1 million

But would you though? I mean if you can get 1mill so easily why not double it? I mean you're already fucked if you get caught so why not? and if youre going for two mill why not 4 etc.

>I seriously considered doing this same thing
You'll never success user read justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/lithuanian-man-arrested-theft-over-100-million-fraudulent-email-compromise-scheme

It's not about stupid staff but lack of staff to do the grunt jobs. Everyone wants to be a manager, not the one inputting in Great Plains all day. So while there are dozens of staff going to pointless meetings and sitting on facebook all day there are too few left to do the routine paperwork never mind follow up to ensure Company XYA is actually a supplier.

He wanted to prove a point.

Because each increase means a greater risk of being caught and I am sure the prison term will be longer the more you steal and go on doing it.

I would get the 1 mill and then purchase a few houses and rent them off and live on that.

based jew spilling the secret

I doubt this guy is behind a VPN

IT'S GENOCIDABULOUS!!!

Google, FB and companies like that have a lot more invoices in pure volume, think about all the micro transactions etc. They have a much higher number of suppliers (content producers, etc), and their customers/consumers of their product are at the individual level while the oil industry (specifically suppliers) is almost the complete opposite where it’s very large $ amount, but low volume invoices. I’m sure you can do the math as to why it’s harder for tech companies to manage their invoicing efficiently

this cant be fuckin real

You have to steal less than is worth going after you for. I advise not stealing from people but you obviously have to balance risk/reward.

>doesnt understand fraud
>looks at flag

checks out

These scams are happening everyday. Millions of dollars effortlessly whisked away by all sorts of accounting frauds.

This guy just happened to get caught. You'll never hear of the people that got away with it.

Transactions like that are handled completely electronically though

Just bill them for performing the traditional dance of your people. If they find out and sue me, I'd spent a week tops learning the Schuhplattler and do that in court.

>You'll never hear of the people that got away with it.
yeah you will, they are our rulers

how do i do it?

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19476018

>no one mentioned inside job
kek, why are liberals so stupid?

Public companies have to get audited yearly. But if it gets approved it gets approved. Bad controls. Any real company will have normal suppliors approved in the system and outside ones would be red flagged. But these comapines are not normal..
Yes. Keep in mind facebook employee to profit ratio is off the charts. They dont really produce anything tangible. They have 20,000 employeesprofit per employee 188,498.
Google spends millions on hardrives every month, or at leas they did, so bad they duck up the supply sometimes

Yep it's this. Has to be someone on the inside.

let me guess, he is jew?

No it really doesnt. Read accouting fraud history before you mouth off about stuff you don’t know.
And a company like google is so chotic already, and the founders are pushing for growth and actively encourage employees to fund products themselves and bill the company the parts later.
The guy who started google street view (and later left to found his own automation company) did it by renting $millions worth in cars and hiring random people to drive them around and accouting department wasn’t going to pay him but Eric told them to sign the invoices

I work in tech for a similar function. Companies generally use a CRM (think salesforce) to manage their invoices and track other types of data for marketing, sales generation, etc.
The problem is that these types of systems try to collapse all your financial transactions and invoices into one single spreadsheet basically (RDBMS database table) with the intention of simplifying the collections process, so that you can streamline it and look for automation.
The other problem is that contracts (and how you’re allowed to declare revenue) is very complicated and it makes it extremely difficult to give you one set of rules/code to automate it for you, it can take a really long time to figure out when something’s broken.
This problem applies to all industries using a standardized CRM/ERP system, but in particular tech they are really struggling to keep up with everything coming in.

That legend is known nationwide

>What kind of dumbfucks are they hiring there?

I imagine the corporations are so large, it's an enormous effort to track any sort of specific expense. Managers don't want to deal with a quarrel with some office supply, electrical, or coffee company, when the charges are plausible enough and small, so they say fuck it, let's just give them the $200 - $300 or so and call it a day. You masquerade as a a few dozen or so small businesses billing for several services that could feasibly occur around these massive office facilities across the country, and you've quickly got millions.

you got a name or a link?

>I would have stopped at X dollars
Everybody always says this and literally nobody ever does this. Gamblers keep on gambling after a big win, robbers keep on robbing after a big score, entrepeneurs keep on starting up new companies after one succesful one, lottery winners keep playing. To you a million dollars sounds like a lot of money but to this guy it's just his bank balance. Nobody ever says "enough" about anything. There's always a bigger house, faster car or political power to be gained.

Curious quads

That one was for a zoo and is just an urban legend. However there is also this: dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/746023/car-park-attendant-rip-off-man-jailed

kek. that looks like a drunk hobo trying out various stuff tho

hahahahahahaha

Ernst & Young probably knows how shitty the internal controls are but Kikebook management doesn't care to change them. Besides, with the amount of cash these companies make is $122M getting stolen over a few years going to be material???

>What kind of dumbfucks are they hiring there?
Most of their engineers are pretty retarded so I can only imagine the people they hire in other departments. For accounting, they probably don't have visa slaves, just a bunch of entitled yet incompetent women.

>why would you?
If he lived in the same state as the companies that he scammed, there is a statute of limitations on criminal liability, and as long as he remains in that state the clock keeps ticking.
If it's a 5 year statute of limitations, all he has to do is chill out for 5 years and he can't be arrested for it.
He could still be sued in civil court, though

Why do newfags never post article links?

shut up FBI

audibly laughed