What They Dont Want You to See in The NZ Mosque Shooting Video

youtube.com/watch?v=_TSum0TG75M

Attached: new-zealand-mosque-shooter.jpg (1086x611, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/16/end-innocence-world-reacted-new-zealand-terror-attack/amp/
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2019/03/christchurch-shooting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uifKZVwlFNk
carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=FqH875
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2yogEeQ1Wks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Video related is from the 2nd Mosque
Note the guy in the green-blue jacket sitting in the beginning, camera moves around next scene he is lying on the floor as if dead except you see his foot moving. Then at 1:30 you see him walking around casually.
0:25 a gay playing dead while on his phone comes into view
Around 0:50 you also see a guy (fat and bald nigger with wide and white clothes) that is appearently „shot“ in the chest, (patch of blood on the chest, barely any smears nor droplets to be seen, but soked in blood, meaning it must have flown out of that area) close or into the heart (at least lungs would be rip) walking around the scene in the middle
>people think this is real

Its confirmed the from the Christchurch shooting as you see him here on the cover
google.de/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/16/end-innocence-world-reacted-new-zealand-terror-attack/amp/

Attached: christchurch 2nd mosque.webm (320x564, 2.07M)

OH LOOK. SHILLS SPAMMING THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN.

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Attached: 1531187665072.png (980x941, 265K)

Attached: 1550887631232.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: 1539004292930.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Attached: 1527649776642.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Expect the following JIDF insult shills to come into this thread
-Swede
-Russian
-Czech
-Slovenian
-Canadian
-German

there was a thread about this earlier today

Attached: 1552112363808.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Vid related shows 2 additional gunmen where this guy was arrested
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/

On the Go Pro footage:
7:05 he is tackled where he seemingly drops a magazine at the entrance to the room at the end of the hallways accidently. you see it lying there in the middle (seen from left to right middle) pretty clearly.
7:13 he drops a magazine to reload in the middle (entrance to end middle)
7:31 he picks up the magazine he lost when tackled. 8:32 he picks up some magazine lying on the floor he dropped at 7:13 again and seemingly uses this previously emptied magazin to reload and continues to pump out about 20 shots
since people say there was already a magazine in there before he came. he did drop it but it should be empty

when the woman is shot at 11:45 there are also couple cars driving next to her. noone seems to care and drives of full speed, but really casually keeping in mind all the traffic laws
she also gets appearently 2 headshots, but no visible deformation of the head but her shoulder bursts open (suggested to be a bloodbag) even though such bullets should blow some of you head away, especially when lying against the ground with the force having no way to exit and can only disperse
Also note no headscarf on her which is required for women in the mosque and had time to search for her shoes

12:50 he shoots through the windshield of his car with his rifle point blank, twice, with a shotgun and the windshield gets so few damage you barely see the cracks in the stream.
right after a car crosses his path between him and the guy shot, but doesnt care and just drives along casually
then drives couple meters, not even 50, fires a shot to the front left, drives another 5 meter aiming right to his left where he previously shot at where you then see a guy casually walking around before getting shot but being all casual before when the shot must have gone close by.

Attached: Christchurch additional gunmen no sound.webm (532x1080, 2.23M)

unjacketed bullets. they fucked up massively.

It was fake. Anybody watching it can tell.
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Camo guy (just picking up his kids) was stationed in the forest next to the Al Noor mosque.

Attached: map.png (940x529, 396K)

explain please

This has Gladio written all over it! I believe a Gladio (black ops group)

He pulls over because he wanted BOTH of his meme songs to play before he got there.

By the way, this here has all the bit i have on this shit
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2019/03/christchurch-shooting.html
i know, shilling my own blog and all, but im too lazy right now to repost. Goes into the manifesto, the other events that day as well as the footage itself.

schizos going full out tonight huh?

isn't it funny how mass shootings always take place right next to a forested area?

port arthur
new zealand
sandy hook

all of them took place RIGHT NEXT to a heavily forested area.

The shooter was not alone...

He had help

And you can see them...

And that completely destroys their official
"Lone Wolf Terrible Racist White Man" Narrative

*** Czech shill has entered the thread ***
like pottery

Attached: FABRICATEDNEWS.jpg (853x600, 148K)

remember the camo dude that was arrested in the forest next to sandy hook?

HAHAHAHA

the car in that video is the same one you see leaving the first mosque. It isn't tarrants car

that guy was a well trained experienced professional. he nailed every shot, didnt not miss even once.... people are saying 'oh but no shattered windows and walls' .... ppfft... show me where he was shooting at any?... he nailed every single shot, he nailed the guy running out the front door from down the hall, 3 shots on the fly, nailed the guy escaping through the corner at the front who was sneaking down the footpath, the guy down the alley, the woman out front through that small gap in the fence.... this guy was a well trained assassin

It doesn't even matter if it was a false flag, the results are still the same. We should be focusing on redpilling people using this while we can. We have the rest of our lives to learn the truth but only a very small window to use this as propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=uifKZVwlFNk

Yes he had help. Here is the thing Breivik wasn’t the man to give Tarrant the Okay. It’s hard as fuck to get any info to or from him. Tarrant was told by KT to use Brevik’s name. The blessing by the KT did happen and he was offered assistance.

Good video

>lets push that mossad psy op goys

Attached: 1387093672248.jpg (188x220, 29K)

>kill more innocent people goys, don't take out the jews in government

Sloppy

I think the mosque scenario and people were set up too. I think those people by their conduct were following a script that they did not know the end of.

There are multiple sites to look up plate numbers in new zealand

Try looking up the plate numbers in the video

"An unexpected error has occured, please try again later".

This guy has some pretty good takes on certain things.

He's also wrong about a lot of shit too.
Especially his views on Trump.

I am not surprised

It's not pushing it you retard. I'm suggesting we use there own FF against them. Even if it is a false flag doesn't mean it cant be used to red-pill. If it's a false flag you push the first red-pill. (Muslims kill us = Muslims are victims due to backlash. White man kills Muslims, white people are not victims because they deserve the backlash). Then once they are mad at the double standard tell them that whites are being victimised by something that they didn't even do. (it was the victimizers who did it).

Killing the Elites is literally the ONLY choice. The video prior to the one linked was censored because that was exactly what was said in it. Killing invaders means nothing if the gates are still open.

There are few groups that make fake plates.

Really makes me think...

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-145908.png (720x1440, 527K)

yep...for his actions to make a difference, it would have had to be politicians.
They are the zio cunts making the immigration laws.

it's good to always remain objective

Hundreds of willing crisis actors and red herring with front companies mossad+their owned and operated auxillaries

Attached: SLOPPYJOBMOSSAD.jpg (1272x674, 176K)

Exactly, unfortunately when you make youtube videos saying that they get fucking shoa'd lmao

Gotta find a way to do it discretely on youtube.

>(((pozner)))
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

You just need to tar and feather politicians in public, the news will cover it.

Then you make a video saying that they need to resign or the next time they MIGHT be tarred and set on fire.

CHECKED

There are bullet holes though. You see it later on.

Attached: 1553283033724.jpg (1080x1640, 212K)

OMG kill yourself faggot

>muzzies
>innocent
pick one (1) and only one (1)

It's a Q not a 0
carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=FqH875

Jow Forums
Let me tell you why i'm skeptical of False Flags
>Everytime anything happens it's called a False Flag
>When the Bataclan happened Jow Forums was also full of False Flag theories which included claims that everyone who was present at the Bataclan and fled was a Crisis Actor
>Be me
>Actually have been at the Bataclan but me and my 2 friends were in the right side back area smoking a cigarette
>Actually hear the gun shots, see some people fall down dead
>Start getting to the Emergency Exist in the back like many others
>Once outside in the Alley see a girl crying who has 2 gunshot wounds in her upper right arm being helped by her Boyfriend
>Have a Girl in absolute hysterics wanting to go back in because of her boyfriend who later turned out to have been killed
>Evening processes, next day go on Jow Forums and see several threads about how this was all fake
I'm open to False Flags and i don't deny they ever happen
But once you are constantly told what you experienced was a False Flag and even be called a Crisis Actor by people who you tell about, show your Ticket and other proof
That's when you realize most False Flag Believers are just people who mentally can't process it when something like this happens, it makes them uncomfortable
Anyway
Regarding NZ:
>Is it possible that Inteligence Services knew about him and didn't try to prevent it because of ulterior motives like banning guns in NZ?
Yes
>Was this a false flag and fake?
No

Attached: SCN_000000.png (503x703, 567K)

>incoming text
>Nikita: Love you homo please be safe please

Attached: 1392702689416.png (512x617, 160K)

The guy in the jacket was grieving you fucking faggot. Do you not realize how much of a shock to your system it must be to witness an event like that?

You take out the jews in government and I bet all of a sudden you don't get the muzz.

The most cringe aspect of the manifesto is: Israelis in Israel...not a problem as long as they don't try shenanigans abroad.
Christchurch itself had a large mossad spy ring in place (discovered during the earthquake)...

wew

>it's duh joooos
>it's mossad!
>it's duh booogeyman that lives under my bed
KYS YOU FUCKIN LUNATIC!

NZ had all the classic signs of a false flag
- conflicting news coverage (several arrested)..what about those people?

- conclusions are drawn quickly and in a small time frame new laws are enacted (1 week)
- Bio of shooter is odd, conflicting
- Always a lone wolf
- Always fits the narrative du jour
- Always leads to removal of freedom (internet use)

Nothing indicates this was NOT a false flag, quite the contrary.
If you don't see that, you need to lurk more, post less.

not the same cars

aimbot

>hurrr durrrr you a crazy
LOL glow harder, they will be able to see you from the ISS

>not a single argument, insulting
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
this is what we know you to be...the little angry man

Attached: oi.png (232x303, 65K)

beep beep

He was never far away that he really needed to aim.

The same was said to me about the Bataclan
I agree that this shooting benefits certain political agendas, not only in NZ but worldwide
>Regarding "bio of shooter being odd":
What was odd and please don't tell me that he travelled so much around Europe, this is a really common thing a lot o 20 something do. I did that and especially here in Germany in the area i live in we get a lot of students from North America, Australia and NZ who do a travel through Europe, usually:
>Spain-France-Netherlands-Germany-Austria-Hungary-Croatoa-Greece-Turkey
That's not unusual at all, but tell me what is, as i said i have an open mind

Attached: SCN_00000.png (607x720, 679K)

ok nice response irrelevant to what I actually said

They don't want anyone thinking outside the official 'independent media' narrative or talking truthfully and honestly about what they are actually seeing

during the actual hoax, where no one gets hurt since its just theater, the first responders surround the area, blocking off the intersections with thier vehicles, to secure the area from independent observers (who nearly exposed the boston hoax), they do not interact with the crisis actors, the crisis actors “save” themselves, do photo shoots, while the first responders guard the perimeter and don’t get involved directly in the hoax, they are told to “stand down”
youtube.com/watch?v=2yogEeQ1Wks

>bio
- why did he settle in NZ? Where did he get the money to travel? He says crypto, papers say inheritance after father died.
- no coworkers, friends, girlfriends...this guy is an adam lanza

- guns
Where did he get the guns and ammo?
he purchased 4 online but he only used the shotgun.

- go pro
Has a shitload of money, makes a shitty video and streams on facebook (down before shooting)

- timeline of event
total shitshow...2 mosque shootings, no details about the second location.

It stinks

Lighting or any other cause. Watched the full video and it does appear he grew, the dead body, socks. Unless someone put socks on him...

This is relatively conceivable also. I thought I did see a cartridge on the ground though. But for sure, some do appear to vanish.

Could (((someone else))) have been travelling on his passport?

The real shooter

Attached: 20190324_193430.jpg (632x358, 155K)