Jow Forums, Are you still supporting the west?

Non degenerate real man goes to Team Islam or Team China

Team West is for losers

Discuss

Attached: basedislamandchina.jpg (1597x761, 372K)

There is only one team. Team zion.

Attached: Marcel Reich-Ranicki.jpg (1400x1414, 181K)

team china for me

Attached: china.jpg (374x626, 125K)

how about Team East

Attached: 1522000620264.jpg (640x713, 139K)

It's true. Team Islam is a good choice if you believe that we already have the keys for a perfect world - if everyone surrenders to one God.
Team China is your choice if you think that with hard work, science and long term planning we can create a paradise on earth.

Team West does not work, does not have plans and does not have beliefs.

Attached: study_the_soviets.jpg (1869x1334, 356K)

do you honestly believe the chinese construction and industrial workers wear helmets when they work? I think not.

Gonna have to go with team Islam on this one chief. White sharia when?

At least the iron curtain kept the shitskins out

I support team Nord.

I don't give a fllying fuck about sandniggers or chinks. I legit believe God loves only me.

Checked

Team West.

If you have been anywhere outside of our major cities we are still going strong. Yes, the degeneracy is real, but that is mainly in our cities. Even in our cities we see pockets of strong family units that still hold true to Western society.

>Team West does not work, does not have plans and does not have beliefs.

So wrong. Get the fuck off social media and get out of our major cities you dumb fuck.

Get fucked, kike

Team Russia

Team China at this point

First post blackpill post

Well, there are some workers but it doesn't matter when all the decision-makers are in the major cities.
They implement policies and spend your tax money.

Attached: im-14605.jpg (619x413, 38K)

>They implement policies and spend your tax money.

Local and within that city...i understand that cities are generally much more powerful both socially and politically. But make no mistake about it they get their resources (food, warter, supplies) from outside sources.

They call it the heartland for a reason. the people that refer to the best states in our union as "flyover" states need to be shot.

/teameast/ here