NATO agression on Serbia

Was it good or bad of NATO for doing that?

Attached: natobombsfrj.jpg (800x550, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65nw2kkt6o
youtube.com/watch?v=uDgChR7kBnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. You should have removed kebab faster if serbia is strong.

You tell us.
Ffs man, inb4 a bunch o burgers giving us their opinion.

NATO intervened on behalf of the same people they would later declare a War on Terror on. You do the fucking math OP.

tempus edax rerum

>serbs chimp out after croatia wants to leave a stitched together abomination yugoslavia in order to be a successful modern state
>serbia sperg out and start attacking croats/muslims
>they get drop kicked by croatia and sucker punched by nato
M-muh we wuz empire, evil westerners and shiieet.
They are literal niggers i don't know how anyone can defend them unironically.

good and redpilled

Attached: 1552572966164.png (321x321, 169K)

>literal niggers
Gave me a nice chuckle

huh, really ? oh wait, i see, you're equating muslim civilians in eastern europe with hard line fundamentalist millitias in the middle east.
way to go with the analysis champ !

Sometime i feel sorry for them but than i remind about the destrucion of a Jugoslavia that could have been rich, beautiful, based and redpilled.

>way to go with the analysis champ !
I thought so myself but I can't accept praise from a fake country.

>a successful modern state

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (400x386, 34K)

Isn't there a quote where some NATO comander says something about diversity?

One bosnian muslim civilian.

Attached: 52662.jpg (270x187, 15K)

croats are sun-kissed gods. serbs are subhuman muppets that should be bombed for sport. that's this burgers opinion and if any serbs reply with rude comments i will have no part of it.

>fake country
what does that even mean burger pal ?

I don't know retard, do you not know what fake country means?

Also I'm not your pal, faggot.

This was just an excuse for Bill Clinton to distract from all his scandals in the White House and appear "presidential". Same for Hillary starting her political career by pretending to give a shit about the women in this war.

At the same time, an actual genocide was taking place in Rwanda that the Clinton's ignored.

but why is my country fake freindo ?
pls explain.

>War should be gay and funny lel

NATO is the Mafia.
If you don't pay them, bad things happen.

Fuck off Leaf, your country is fake. As in not to be taken seriousl.

Just look at economy statistics of yugoslavia. Only croatia and slovenia had positive income.
Other nations were just draining our income.

Serbs try to fight back against the oppressors that are occupying their nation, then Clinton's troops swoop in because diversity or some shit.

they were asking for it

Attached: never should of come here.jpg (636x699, 188K)

siding with filthy muzzies must never happen again. the clintons are pieces of shit.

sorta hurtful really.
what do you have that we don't ?
i mean, besides constant mass shootings, a crumbling and fucked infrastructure, garbage consumer culture, and the threat of imminent civil war - what makes burgerland so much better ?

Wow. Just wow.

Good business for sure. Bombed a lot of companies and then bought them for cheap afterwards.

We're not owned by the chinks like you are? Boom, roasted.

>what makes burgerland so much better ?

Opioid epidemic

Did open floorplans become popular post-war?

For sure. Nothing like some carpetbombs to modernize your work environment and turn it into an open officespace.

um, are you aware of your countries national debt bub?
guess who owns it....

This was a pre 9-11 war. If it had happened in the post 9/11 world there is simply no way this happens. We may have sanctioned the Milosevic government and may have condemned them at the UN and what not but nothing like what happened.

The US would never have come to the aid of Muslims if the Kosovo war and even Balkan wars overall were fought just a few years later.

RIP to all the Serbian troops and civilians needlessly killed.

>us defends a bunch of 80iq rabid goat fuckers invading european land
>was it good?
Cmon Hrvoje, i know were not exactly the whitest or most civilized people on this continent, but defending a bunch of invaders because you gow some pussy is fucking low

Clinton was trying to divert attention from Monica Lewinski. When that meant killing Serbs? Oh well. And the whole Kosovars out in the snow thing was total bullshit, too. One of the biggest examples of fake news ever.

I remember it vividly, spending nights in a cockroach infested basement, watching cartoons on based TV Politika.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65nw2kkt6o
See this

I think some good came from it. It will keep us out of NATO and hopefully EU.
Plus we now know a lot more about the globalists and their games.

Attached: 1200px-General_Wesley_Clark_official_photograph,_edited.jpg (1200x1680, 416K)

I read some reports how Milosevic agreed to pull some of the special army units from Kosovo and the EU was starting to pull away from the bombing plans but the US administration was dead set on it. Kinds sounds like it was the Clintons' personal crusade for one reason or the other. Milosevic was a fucking animal and a shitty military leader, though.

Be you, a literally who of a fake country.
Be me, a real person in a real country.
Be you, trying to talk shit as the experiment you live in legalizes bestiality and what have you to show how "progressive" they are
Be me, laughing my fucking ass off at the absolute state of the hole you live in.

Yeah, I'm doing just fine thanks.

Based and redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=uDgChR7kBnk

Milosevic was in full compliance with the Rambouillet Agrement, even though Serbia only signed under duress. He knew what would happen if he violated it. But then, the US went and violated it anyway in total violation of the UN charter.

He was, for sure. You guys were also constantly portrayed as the bad guys by western media (not without reason though to be fair) and I always thought this was extra revenge for Bosnia and the Balkans overall.

It was unfair though and shouldn't have happened. It also made our relations with Russia much, much worse all to create Kosovo. Really a shame it happened.

whats wrong with based NATO killing turkoslavshits :^)

Reminder

Attached: 98658E18-4542-414C-B1B9-39ADC74B7033.jpg (668x604, 81K)

Irrelevant country with no history whatsoever, full of chinks,niggers,sand niggers, and worse of them all (((french))).

Attached: 306.png (1200x960, 1002K)

Bad they should have left them to kill the muslims.

And it also gave George Bush a precedent for invading the entire middle east a decade later.