Why are leaf politics so boring and shit. God I wish I was a burger

Why are leaf politics so boring and shit. God I wish I was a burger

Attached: 400.jpg (213x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-j5TXKas4-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boring? Your fucking PM is eating shit publicly right now.
Also, fuck off, we're full.

I get what you are saying, bro...

Attached: negev_stab.gif (416x393, 739K)

All politics are boring.

Then why are you on Jow Forums?

I wouldn't envy our retardation. Trump literally talked shit to win the presidency and changed the game forever. It hit me that civility in politics was over the moment Rubio accused Trump of having a little dick on the debate stage.

Dont worry ittl be alot more intresting when canada Balkinizes and there are death squads roaming the streets

I consider pol a comedy board; A good way for me to pass the time.

why can't i get a fucking job in this country. Who are taking all the jobs

Leaf politics aren't real politics. Apart from giving away tax payer dollars to foreign entities (which I'm sure is just some shell game to steal our money and give it to themselves using the guise of righteousness) we have no geopolitical standing in the world. Even at the national level our government doesn't actually do anything other than wait for the countries that matter to make decisions and then tailor policy to meet the changes.

>$15/hr min wage
>where dun the job go?

Canada is being fleeced by a multi-national food mafia.
Justin Castro-Sinclair's (you dont even know his real name) regime is rapidly losing power as sex trafficking arrests undermine the networks of his handlers.
Canadians, however, aren't very brave people, they don't stand up for themselves, so there's literally no reason they'd need to understand the world around them, eh?

I haven't worked for nearly a year and I applied for around 6 jobs 2 weeks ago and got 1 of them. You're either a fucking mong with no experience/skills/education or you live in a dogshit city/town. I bet you aren't willing to work shitty jobs too, you faggot.

FUCK. No but seriously, what does that mean?

>I bet you aren't willing to work shitty jobs too, you faggot.

I am willing you cocksucker.

Canadian Armed Forces. Not even fucking joking

Never seen such an accurate description of Canadians. These people just go along with everything and never challenge any changes or decisions that affect them. Country of NPCs, no wonder chinks love it here

Canada's 150 years old. It's a new country and most people are fresh off the boat.

They always have another home to go back to, myself included.

All Canada is to these people is a marketplace to buy people of other races and see who is the biggest money fiend.

People either need a job done or they don't, you rhetoric-regurgitating retard.
Any job that gets phased out was going to get phased out anyways.
Mcdonalds was testing point of sale kiosks in Calgary Alberta in 2013, back when conservatives retained their 40+ year lock on this province and nobody anywhere thought that this could change, so the minimum wage was not going anywhere.
ib4
>b b but muh simplistic ideology I was told to repeat on cue

>civility in politics was over

You must be 18+ to be here

>Trump literally talked shit to win the presidency and changed the game forever.
He had to. The time for being nice was over. Perot tried being nice, and they shafted him. Ron Paul tried being nice, they shafted him. We needed someone rough to tell all the people who got our country in this shape what they really are.
It may have done damage to civility, but it had to be done or we again would have been screwed

If you can't even get a job at Tim Horton's or something similar you're obviously a waste of human life. There's also a shit load of government programs that pay you to sit in a classroom all day learning how to wipe your ass and look for work

It means politicians and the people that voted for them are trying to shoehorn prosperity into people's lives when the economy has no prosperity available to be given so the end result is a massive economic deadweight loss that continuously strangles the life out of the economy creating an ever widening gap between the haves and the have nots and creating more and more have nots.

>If you can't even get a job at Tim Horton's

Has it ever crossed your mind that its fucking full. Im not from fucking where you are from

Suppose I set the minimum wage to $100/hr and the alternative automation approach is also too costly to implement and still make a profit. Where is your magic economy now brainlet?

Try not living in bumfuck nowhere then.

where you from

I love the "singular" Tim Horton's. Big cities usually have dozens of them.

Anyway, let me help you out.
Look for ways to make money that isn't about working for somebody. (As in search on youtube on interesting ways to make money)

Maybe one of the suggestions would meet your resources.

youtu.be/-j5TXKas4-g

Attached: 1552930814456.jpg (600x613, 35K)

> Wahhh, the area I live in is overcrowded
> Wahhh, I'm too fucking stupid to move in order to make a living for myself
> Wahhh, Trudeau give me money please!

it really isn't overcrowded.
im gonna off myself in a couple years anyways

Hamilton area

also all the fuckin pajeets that come here for uni taking everything. You must be one of them or you are a trudeau lover

Don't be sad leaf. You're being enriched at light speed. Hope that cheers you up.

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 334K)

your country doesn't matter, smaller population than california and no geopolitical leverage, nobody respects you even Saudi Arabia can embarrass your ass on the world stage and you can't do anything about it

>it's not overcrowded
>it couldn't possibly be me it's all these immigrants!
>reeee trudeau bad because my autistic internet club says so
You can't get a job because you're retarded

Yeah, if there weren't minimum wage laws in effect then all the new immigrants would depress the overall labour cost and the system would add jobs until it balanced out. All that's happening now is the mass dumping of third worlders with no possible job prospects because the cost of employment has been artificially capped. Now you get too many people competing for a capped number of jobs who are being sustained in limbo by those who still have a job.

Funny that the unemployment rate is going down then m8

Did Saint Justin the Trudeau really get a no-confidence vote? Is there any hope of that traitor being forced to resign?

Not him, but I'm only at my second job--my first was working the night shift at the grocery store--and I already know its all downhill from here. Yes, I will be able to afford my own apartment and take care of my car, and suchlike, but I will never again know the sublime comfiness of listening to Herotodus on audiobook or dark ambient gregorian chant while stocking shelves under the dreary glow of the supermarket--having a coffee at 2am on the weekends at a 24 hour joint, writing down my thoughts in a notebook, taking walks through the hills at night, drinking the moon, the stars and the ambrosial air. Those nights I was transported--I saw a strange, new world. Things hidden were revealed to me. The queen of the night unveiled herself to me and I found myself in a dream. I long for nothing but to return to her embrace, but I fear that one cannot enter through the same door twice.

That's easy to accomplish when the method of calculating unemployment involves rejecting people who have been out of work for a selected period of time from the calculation. Imagine a hypothetical country of one million people, none of them has had a job for over a year except one guy, the unemployment rate is 0% until he stops working, yay. That's how retarded the concept of using the unemployment rate as a measure of economic wellbeing is.

It went up because more people started working though.

It can also go up by adding no jobs and waiting for the number of people who haven't been working to pass the set time limit where they aren't regarded in the calculation. The unemployment rate on its own is a meaningless piece of metadata that gets used in larger economic models and analysis, politicians love to use it though because it sounds like things are doing good. Everyone knows however the West has been hemorraging jobs endlessly for decades, to the point where "service economy" was memed into existence due to completely losing manufacturing, of course service jobs are the easiest to automate so they'll dissapear too. If they really wanted to give a clear picture of the health of the economy they could simply take the summation of all money generated for each income group and compare it to the last year, all the numbers are available through tax documents. They'll never do this though because the trend is bad.