How much did you spend on (((university)))?

How much did you spend on (((university)))?

Attached: 1778B0BA-5FD2-4A87-BA60-B5B64DC2CADF.jpg (960x960, 122K)

My life. I'm now a "proud" (pls kill me) unemployed engineer.

>WORDS
>HAVE
>MEANING

Attached: 1549049091409.png (512x512, 112K)

dropped out after 2 years

0 dolens

What's a viable alternative for a southern Englishman?
I'm looking to do a degree in law to become one of (((them))) but would rather not have to pay through the nose for the 'education'.

Nothing. STEM master race, Community College to State College, pell grants for tuition and bartending for living costs. You've got to be a real special kind of retard to graduate with $80k in debt for a degree in feminist dance therapy.

This is the biggest jew of them all. Taking money you could have spent on land, a house and a family and giving it to kike infiltrated institutions in exchange for brainwashing.

Attached: 1545426417683.jpg (192x192, 6K)

Probably $1500
Thinking about dropping out, I can't do the "sit in a classroom and have random nonsense jammed into your brain" routine anymore, I get meh grades in English and other writing clases but great ones in engineering and math, I have to be *doing* something, I have to work with my hand to get anything going.
Thinking about dropping out and going into the coast guard, Idk how much longer I can do this

Unironically pic related.
Cheaper and better than brick and mortar universities.
I know this because I previously dropped out of a course to work full time and now I'm studying again. There is no nonsense in their courses, and because of the distance learning aspect of it, their assessments are objective and not based on muh feelings. Also books are included in the fees and are yours to keep instead of having to loan it from the uni's library. My first module which is just an introduction to the subject comes with 4 thicc books and an additional smaller book on mathematics. I remember the introductory module in the uni I attended had absolutely no useful content in it.

Attached: MEOUWCARD-104-OG[1].jpg (1197x629, 64K)

Attached: B79D2255-5832-4CAB-8A74-964433AECE4A.png (300x255, 24K)

Went to community college on Pell Grants. So 0 since I didn't go to university. Trades ftw.

with the promise that it will help you get a good job at the end

current total around 163k USD :)

Well over 100k. The problem is mostly that I have two bachelor's.

Only the general ed courses are kiked. Once you get through freshman year, you don't have to deal with that bullshit unless you're pursuing a humanities degree for some godforsaken reason

1.5 years. Feels good to interview my ex-collegemates.

too much
thinking about tapping out, getting Jow Forums and joining the military

Pure, unadulterated Frankfurt School
How do we sabotage these kinds of classes (without violence)?

0 because im not a fucking idiot

Live in Scotland for 3 years - you can then have a free degree in Scotland.

-$100,000. I had a full ride for my bachelors and got a research position that covered tuition, room and board and payed $50k/yr for my masters.

Some of the Maths OU modules are awesome.
Really well written material and assessments

free college here, so 0

Same :))))

nigga you don't even have university on that island

Nothing, I have rich parents

Bullshit. I bought 2 acres with a mobile home on each acre outside town. After finishing paying them, I sold them and bought a home in the suburbs. I realize that if I want to be able to save for retirement, I'm going to have to get a better job, which most likely requires a degree.
You just can't beat the inflation of this fucking monopoly money.

Nigga i have way more than your family combined

I would like to hear the opinion of my physics professor about this pic.

No thanks mate.

Based

Explain

Nothing on that slide is wrong.

Race is a social construct. If you look at the actual genetic variance within a so-called "race" you see that. Race is just an easy social way to categorize people phenotypically, but it falls apart when you go to the gene level.

>colonizers sought erasure
Obviously colonizers wanted to stamp the fuck out of indigenous peoples, I don't think anything would argue that.

>Theory can impact practice
Sure, see the famines in India under British rule of social darwinism.

>Discovery is rooted in colonization
Correct, for example Columbus didn't discover jack shit, the New World was always there and known to natives. He just introduced it to Europe.

>Words have meaning
Obviously?

Seriously what is everyone so triggered about?

he means he gets to pay higher taxes for the rest of his life

This is literally the only way to waste money in college. At the very least you have to check off all the boxes and finish so that you can hold your piece of paper up and say you did something.

>it falls apart when you go to the gene level.
>t. Retard

Between zero and nothing
Technical Skills > Theory

>words have meaning
>words have the meaning I, a liar, choose
>when you use them, they will have the meaning I, a manipulator, choose
>this is how I, a dumb but evil person, win

>retirement

Retirement is for faggots. A man should build a reputation and provide his service to the world so long as he can still get out of bed.

I paid nothing joined the air guard did 2 years they paid for all of my tuition don't be a fag and you won't be in debt

Taxpayer funded. Paid in service as a zogbot.

$0 dropped out after I made a number of teachers looks like dipshits infront of the class because I knew the material better than them on countess occasions. Went to the private sector and worked my way up after 3 years I started making double what I would've with my college degree & after another 3 years I'm already head manager calling the shots. College is a scam in the tech age. I can teach myself anything i would learn in school for free if i look in the right places on the internet. I dont need an over priced piece of paper saying good job & 70k+ in debt.

I’m 32 and i am about to Enter university. I finished with Community College last December.

I don’t think I’m ready to face Marxism indoctrination when the challenge the different ideas are illegal.

I went for a year before dropping out so about 20k

>Words have meaning
Anyone with a basic knowledge of semiotics knows that's bullshit. Words are abitrary, that's the point.

Currently about $110k in debt for my PhD in Russian literature from NYU

And guess who's going to pay for it?
Why YOU are, my smug friends! The American taxpayer!

While you were pursuing some soul-killing drudgery over at community college and Retard State (no doubt admiring yourself all the while for your thrift and mediocrity), I maxed out the credit card and looted the system dry. And when the system inevitably crashes, I'll have spent my time studying something I enjoy and taking full advantage of the considerable luxuries available i.e. a highly prestigious degree from a highly prestigious school for FREE.

Anybody who ISN'T looting the system is very soon gonna be left holding an empty fucking bag with a gigantic tab to pay. And if you were too stupid to pick up on the fact that it's all going to pop at some point, if you were stupid enough to take out "reasonable" loans and actually pay them back, that means the sucker is YOU

Attached: Looting.jpg (620x400, 42K)

College is shit because you guys keep on dropping out. You need to contest the left's ground in order to defeat them

read Alexander Dugin and you become immune to their bullshit

They promise that it will help, not that you are guaranteed a job. It certainly does help, I don't see any doctors without several degrees, but people interpret this to mean that there will be a job waiting for them when they get out of college and that just isn't true.

Get a CNC cert and a green card and move to the US we have a shortage of CNC people right now. Being an engineer in Europe is such a closed garden.

Attached: finnishroadcamodwithwire.jpg (1501x2083, 875K)

About 5k a year for five years. 25k in total for my masters in biology.

Dropped out with 12K debt. 83K from behind a desk now. Wish I dropped out earlier.

Serbia:around 100 %White with only few gypsies, no where near nigger, or arab tier
Free healthcare and university with no poz
America:infinity niggers

XD

Attached: 1486433472238.png (640x640, 138K)

yurop

Why you are so obsessed with him, he is considered a loony even in Russia.

How does studying about books cost so much money?

>Race is a social construct. If you look at the actual genetic variance within a so-called "race" you see that. Race is just an easy social way to categorize people phenotypically, but it falls apart when you go to the gene level.
You are completely retarded, go retake Biology 1.

Financial aid paid for my uni plus a monthly recreational drug stipend

missing pic

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190324223206.png (461x107, 6K)

>>Words have meaning
>Obviously?
slooper. you freaking slooper.

it truly does pay to be a poorfag who's good at math

None fag, I got boosted all the way through due to scholarships since I wasn't a co.plete brainlet in highschool

Attached: dab-transparent-pepe.png (1000x666, 331K)

happy anniversary

Rare exception

Imagine hating higher education because you're a jobless incel. This is the world we live in.

columbus didnt set out to colonize he sought out to find a passage to indian, he just happened to run into a people with more gold and more retarded then indians

Colonizers didnt seek erasure, natives attacked them and wiped out several early colonies early on see n jameston, the so called erasure was self defense against a hostile enemy who saught to erase them

Theory can impact practice, theory can also be wrong and impact practice wrongly

This is hilarious!
Bet your teachers were like pic related.

Attached: aaWAzHd_CdI.jpg (1200x630, 102K)

go and do what makes you happy otherwise learn to code.
I spent zero dollars on uni and every certificate or licence I have I got my employer to pay for.

on the condition that you submit to the brainwashing completely

$8k with a STEM degree. The key was I went to community college for the first 2 then transferred to state the last 2.
Some of the best courses/teachers I ever had was in CC.

>Race is a social construct
>Biological differences are social constructs

Attached: okotta_hattori.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

not too much around 30k$ (10k usd)
I just bought a truck and I'm gonna earn my living by doing hauling and junk removal services.
fuck the jews

Attached: 1534958992182.png (640x693, 170K)

no wonder everythings falling apart. this is some tower of babylon shit, with non europeans being so butthurt they'll remove brick by brick until the jenga tower collapses

16 000 of your bombs kill no where near the number of White People shitskins kill in America every year. The fbi stats are jewed, and even they show genocide level White murders
If you are an albanian in America and dont care, Just remember that you can become a part of those statistics as long as you live in jewSA

My tuition was free because my mommy worked at the university, so I got my silly BA in Psychology and went back to being NEET right after graduating

>PhD in Russian literature

You didnt have to go to uni to read books m8

What the other guy says. Or come to the Netherlands. Our labor market is tight

>not too much around 30k$
>not too much around $30k
stop doing that zoomer

Attached: 1491870069498.png (556x430, 81K)

Because the publishing/ distribution companies set the price. The school makes very little in selling books. Majority of the teachers (at least in the sciences) will have all the required reading available online or free to use whilst in the library

American college textbooks run around $300-400 each and they come out with new editions every 2 years. You need the latest edition because calculus and the laws of physics change frequently.

It blows my mind that the textbook companies get away with charging people that much money for books full of information that is available on the internet for free.

A better question would be to ask the payback period to recoup the dough.

He payed to have a jew tell him what to think of it tho

True. However I did find a way to put my name out there and to put myself in front of people over time who could help me help myself. I didn’t sit around and NEET away although that was an option.

if only there were some way to evict the money lenders who have occupied all the temples

This is an exception. You must of had a peculiar trade a company wanted from you.

>words have meaning
>marriage n. a legally accepted relationship between a man and a woman in which they live as husband and wife, or the official ceremony which results in this.
>no, not like that

I'm in college. I pay over 10k a year in tuition . I am friends with an Arab guy. We have the same gpa . We both applied for scholarships . He gets a full ride I got nothing . His family owns businesses so I have no fucking idea how that makes any sense

If you're white you literally get no assistance or help at all it's a fucking joke

I literally got fired from my job and scammed the taxpayers out of 'extended retraining'. Then I worked for a time. Now am NEET again. Looking to do another round of 'retraining'.

Basically, I like taking money from dumb commies.

n o p e d out of there after 2 years with my undergrad degree, can confirm it is cancer. pic related was the “no ban no wall” protest at my uni

Attached: 04A4D4A6-E2A8-4E6F-8548-E8D73F215CB1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

I don't plan on being a work horse my entire life. After going through all this university bullshit, I plan on making millions, even if I have to poison the water or the food that your children drink/eat.

0 - Company paid for it because I'm a good goy

That's not even going to be allowed pretty soon. The meaning of words is a social construct, and therefor racist, sexist and homophobic. Possibly Islamaphobic and Antisemitic as well.

this but I made for free

>You need the latest edition because calculus and the laws of physics change frequently
Kek'd
But seriously, I'm glad most of my classes so far use editions that are a few years old, allow us to use previous editions, or the textbook is online and free / open source

Less than I spent on my car. Which I could afford because I studied STEM instead of some stupid shit.

>He doesn't fail exams or get bad grades for missed work due to arguing on Jow Forums all night
Why live?

0, i get paid 900 euros per month to study engineering and i already have a good paying job waiting for me in september the day i graduate. Laughing at you amerisharts.