Soon, Brenton was just the beginning

OP holds his word and will deliver, just having to do the upload work that will take a few days.

This ISIS video explains how to make TATP + bomb and shows how to use a knife.

Use the knowledge of the invaders to kill them and liberate the west of this disease.

Remember Ebba Akerlund, you will always be the face of our resistance.

Attached: Soon.png (1915x1072, 3.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
archive.vn/x5qSo
archive.vn/MZp6s
archive.vn/ypVpQ
archive.vn/nGAey
archive.vn/EFTt0
archive.vn/4jdTm
archive.vn/iax6J
archive.vn/kfR77
globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/tatp.htm
globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/explosives-anfo.htm
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
youtu.be/aXm-bwV5_zQ
archive.vn/kZDju
archive.vn/m4XkS
archive.vn/rwyYU
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
archive.vn/mPh2x
archive.vn/b5WRf
archive.vn/oUB3V
archive.vn/ilUVp
archive.vn/C1BzD
archive.vn/gwgcm
archive.vn/AWhyf
youtube.com/watch?v=F10W36_CPXg
archive.vn/qZV5j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOSSAD FALSE FLAGS INCOMING

Attached: 1553165594821.png (1000x960, 140K)

ISIS = MOSSAD

WHITE NATIONALISTS = MOSSAD

Attached: 1527807289982.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

xD, would be nice if Mossad would pay me for that, but I am just a White in Europe who wants to save the world from a disease.

Israel Flag due to VPN

No. You forgot to put a meme flag on. MOSSAD FALSE FLAGS INCOMING.

you won't do shit nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: 1552648437164.png (1219x676, 757K)

someone screencap that shit. He literally forgot his meme flag.

Attached: 1545347949936.jpg (236x250, 8K)

lol that was the jihadi john's cooking show. Jow Forums actually posted him here making bombs. He even tested it on some faggot with a backpack attached. It was the only thing I ever reported (on youtube).
His bomb was shit anyway...

LOL! Yeah isralite

>Israeli flag
>gets trips
Guess false flags are the will of Allah now.

They can try and make as much TATP as they want. We'll just blow in their general direction and watch the fireworks.

where is the video? how am I supposed to watch a video when all you posted was a SC

Thanks, good merchant

Read my text, I have to do the upload work that will take a few days, I think I will publish on Wednesday a few links and more on Friday.

Attached: 1553281996480.jpg (600x1024, 196K)

Seems like I'm not the only one who saved that vid. The ending could go on to BestGore or LiveLeak.

Put the video up or fuck off. I want to know how these fuckers make those huge goddamn bombs I see blow up on drone footage.

>mfw when all meme flags are really Israel

Attached: 1538652503071.jpg (800x1073, 267K)

>pic
wasnt this fucking video on youtube

Brush up on some basic chemistry and safety rules and you’ll be good if you find the video.

He is probably making TATP but I want to see what the hell ISIS is using in an impoverished fucking warzone.

I wrote down the instructions from the video could post a pic but this thread seems to glow a bit.

you forgot the goddam flag again you fucking dummy. one more incident like this and Asher will fire you

Attached: 1505653289992.jpg (382x395, 40K)

Probably easy to make explosives like anfo and ordnance’s that never detonated, it happens sometimes.

>Kill people goy....guys!
Fuck off Moshe

Nice tricks shlomo.

what a faggot HAHAHAHAHA
fuck you guys are sloppy cunts

>LARP
He literally forgot his false flag..
>Top kek
Video or GTFO OP

Attached: eea6e3c8549b42940b91e4e8e7d01b093775316a651337dd7f0d8257fdeefdf5.jpg (198x255, 17K)

Link to this video?

this thread totally does not seem like its aimed to hurt Jow Forums..........honestly........this really doesnt seem like its a deliberate attempt at getting nationalism stamped out completely............and it definitely doesnt glow like neon lights in the night.......

Jow Forums is a board of peace.
Go away you mossad nigger.

Attached: Israel_father_of_terrorism_2.jpg (1232x2688, 585K)

Attached: atf.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Reminder that educating the general public on the issues is more powerful than violence, and that OP is a mossad small dicked kike.

Attached: Support_for_Israel_plummeting_tweet.png (548x508, 338K)

I was unaware of any FC’s in Israel.

xD

>WHITE NATIONALISTS = MOSSAD
Sure...
whatever you say Ahmed

Attached: ahmed_be__like_img14.jpg (520x390, 44K)

Fuck, you are one retarded kike.

Attached: 1549759616120.jpg (800x800, 148K)

board of peace kys

This is just too good. The kikes are getting shittier and shittier at their jobs.
They forget their memeflags, they fuck up their false flags and have become generally retarded.
Kek
My sides.
Also my sides.

Attached: 1553372616195.gif (244x184, 339K)

Fake and gay - it's how to make Shawarma.

Fuck off kike

The huge goddamn bombs are legit military explosives, you won't be able to make that with shit from your kitchen.

Links to archives for the Cabal Global View graphs for ease of sharing (to save the full series of the graphs, go to the archive link, and open the image in a new tab/window, then save it):
archive.vn/x5qSo - #1 version 1.2
archive.vn/MZp6s – Annex 1 version 0.2
archive.vn/ypVpQ - #2, version 1.0
archive.vn/nGAey - #3, version 1.0
archive.vn/EFTt0 - #4, version 1.0
archive.vn/4jdTm - #5, version 1.0
archive.vn/iax6J – Annex 2, version 1.1
archive.vn/kfR77 – Annex 3, version 1.1

Attached: 5_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_Cabal_graph_simple_Soros_40_FINAL_EU_Unit_8200_UN_UPDATE_2.jpg (4552x3424, 3.85M)

better play good music schlomo

i wish i had an israeli IP, it would be so amazingly easy to get (You)s

Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I did screenshots on my phone. I will load them on my phone and make a nice collage tomorrow.

>VPN
> I am just a White in Europe

Attached: bullshit.jpg (324x435, 64K)

Watching this video is Cuckzealand is perfectly legal.

Attached: isisthreatens.png (300x168, 65K)

HA HA HA

Israël what's up are you getting tired already

> this forced xD
jesus christ it real

You won't do shit nigger

globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/tatp.htm

Attached: 1553039289719.jpg (600x717, 47K)

reported to the FBI

>Fuck off kike
Kike yourself kiknog
(And don't forget to wash that dirty mouth by the way)

Attached: youssef cohen.gif (294x230, 48K)

Good idea.

You forgot your meme flag you dirty kike

Attached: 53095726_325468601649377_4840993330223382528_n.jpg (400x400, 70K)

>have to do the upload work.
>a few days.
You uploading it via fucking carrier pigeon?

globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/explosives-anfo.htm

REMEMBER :

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Attached: islam-a jewish invention.jpg (390x270, 10K)

that was the fbi you idiot check the digits

>forgets the flag
Y I K E S

How is this thread not deleted?!
Are mods asleep??

Kikes and their fellow kiknogs use the same semitic tricks

Attached: semites-8319424.jpg (995x709, 504K)

Attached: GLOW.png (1174x534, 567K)

desu I don't even care, I'm thirsty for happenings

Glow in the dark... Historic thread.

They ain't paying you well over there, aren't they?

Fuck me I have that same glass bowl.

NZ confirmed JDL false flag

come on shlomo I know you can do better than this

>Flag
SLOPPY JOB, MOSSAD

ahahahhaah grow up

your dad is busy working today while you talk shit online like a fucking crazy person

get your life together for Christ sake

the fact this thread still exists proves Jow Forums profits from terrorism

This but unironically.

Attached: FBI_tip.jpg (912x693, 73K)

man i happy i left the rotten cities and live country side now

Attached: part_and_parcel.jpg (850x618, 158K)

This made me chuckle.

faggot

someone make a screencap and put me in it

Attached: 1552929229612.jpg (1122x900, 86K)

You're projecting, kike :)

Attached: Israel_Pedos.jpg (2047x1582, 558K)

At this point who exactly isn't MOSSAD?

"White" nationalism is mostly a strawman created by globalist interests like the USA and Israel to undermine ethnic sovereignty and solidify their own power. It's a tool that allows them to paint anyone who is against their global dominance as a backwards racist nazi. We need more solidarity between similar cultures like the "white" nations of the west but an Icelander breeding a "white" American is still race mixing.

Attached: 1550291349153.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

Jews just make a right wing group and finance it like you did in the 30s

Shut the fuck up and accept Iranians will kill you Israelis. FUCK OFF AND PREPARE TO FUCKING DIE.

youtu.be/aXm-bwV5_zQ

We're hitting subversion levels that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: What+the+is+happening+doesnt+isreal+have+a+large+_b29c0b9ce7095ea847f4601ed9b4c148.jpg (682x768, 149K)

Attached: France_Jewish_influx_of_migrants.png (1500x1941, 2.44M)

lmao, this

Attached: Hypocrisy.png (1173x1162, 570K)

"Acetone peroxide" ... I lost part of my fingers to that when I was 17. I had missed the crystals into gunpowder that was made gooey with acetone, and when I snapped one of the dried pieces it exploded. Anyone who messes with the stuff be warned!

Attached: IMG_20190324_155951.jpg (3024x4032, 2.52M)

Jew pushing War between Christian and Muslim civilizations. Hmmm.. Really makes you think don't it?

Attached: Israel_Advocates_For_Soros.png (648x1352, 673K)

Good Jew you are finally realizing the reality of the West. We are islamizing and are in a slow motion collapse. If don't undo it then your holy land and your people will all convert or die. Interesting how times have changed.

Holocaust 2 is on the horizon.

Attached: 1545697637677.jpg (480x447, 39K)

שקר גס מאוד
נא לא לשקר לגויים פח קטן
הרי בסופו של יום מי שמחליט מי ישלוט על היקום הזה
ז ה א נ ח נ ו
ו א ל ת ש כ ח א ת ז ה

>ahahahhaah grow upyour dad is busy working today while you talk shit online like a fucking crazy personget your life together for Christ sakethe fact this thread still exists proves Jow Forums profits from terrorism

Proof of Jewish collective power being one of the main forces in the push for the Islamization of the West:

archive.vn/kZDju – Bernard Kouchner, considered by the Jerusalem Post in 2010 to be one of the 15 most influential Jews in the world helps with the whole human trafficking “taxi boats” shit fest that brings the invasors into the West
archive.vn/m4XkS – Compilation of articles on how Soros is not allowed to operate in Israel, but at the same time Israel has groups like IsraAID working to bring invaders into the West (and lets remember that Israel has advocated for Soros in Hungary in the past, because of “anti-Semitism”: archive.vn/rwyYU )
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE - “Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt”
archive.vn/mPh2x - “Jews, Muslims “Common Cause” To Oppose European Nationalists: Europe’s Top Rabbi”
archive.vn/b5WRf - “With anti-Muslim laws, Europe enters new dark age: Leading rabbi condemns discrimination in the name of security.”
archive.vn/oUB3V - “Why Jews Should Celebrate The First Muslim Congresswomen”
archive.vn/ilUVp - “British Jews lay groundwork for influx of Syrian refugees”
archive.vn/C1BzD - “US Jews Demand Israel to Stick to Plan to Deport Africans to White Countries”
archive.vn/gwgcm – Two Jewish supremacists cheering White genocide (one a Financial Times commentator and the other and editor for Foreign Policy Magazine)
archive.vn/AWhyf – A Jewish supremacist tells everyone that White Americans need to be drowned in immigration in order to keep support for Israel high, but Jews need to do it slower because the Goyim are catching on to their kikery
youtube.com/watch?v=F10W36_CPXg – Europe on the chopping block

archive.vn/qZV5j – Meme with the link for the video of Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt, for ease of sharing

Attached: Israel_Sends_Migrants_To_The_West.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)

Dumb fucking kike forgot memeflag
Capped

wow words and links in a terrorist thread.

wunderbar supreme.

its like you want Jow Forums to get blocked by every country