How will Ben Shapiro ever recover?!?!

>It takes a Lefty to BTFO Shapiro

Attached: OyVeyMTracey.png (475x347, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aaronjmate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Michael Tracey is cool.

So is ben shapiro

Good on Tracey for calling out this idiot.

>Michael "The Terror of AIPAC" Tracey

Attached: ArthurSchwartzVsMichaelTracey1.png (476x629, 122K)

>Part 2
>Daily Reminder that Arthur Schwartz is a former AIPAC Employee

Attached: ArthurSchwartzVsMichaelTracey2.png (476x742, 158K)

Ben Shapiro is going to prison and you Zionist fucks will never control anything ever again. NOW Trump won't be defending Israel when Putin pulls out of Syria and the Iranians finally kill all you fucking Israelis.

Nobody on the American Right of any significant Twitter Following did this so far
>inb4 Nick Fuentes
Yeah Nick does too, but doens't have 100k+ followers

Attached: OyyyveeeeyShapiro.jpg (890x1334, 175K)

Also Daily Reminder that
>Glenn Greenwald
>ACTUAL Faggot Jew Lefty
>BTFO Ben Shapiro in a way nobody on the Right ever did

Attached: BenShapiroBTFO.png (507x449, 87K)

Attached: 1539239762067.jpg (2529x1280, 749K)

>pic related
>Ben Shapiro believes that the RIght-Wing Marches in Dresden were all Neo-Nazis
>Ben Shapiro only thinks that about RIght-Wing people in Germany
He's still butthurt 70+ years later

Attached: BenShapiroNeontaster.png (438x339, 70K)

people BTFO out of AIPAC, TIP, Jews all day every fucking day but they get fucking suspended/tweet/comment deleted/banned outright when they fucking do.

Yeah he is literally a right-wing version of the whiniest SJW-like victim culture
>pic related Elliot Hamilton who is even worse and also part of the Daily Wire

Attached: OyVeyElliotHamilton.png (505x503, 97K)

Attached: OyVeyAIPAC2.png (631x1088, 255K)

I watched one of his daily shows a week or so ago, it was when the omar thing had just started (they are like a fucking hour long). it's amazing watching him spend the first half hour addressing every topic from the perspective of equality and logic going full civ nat and then in the second half hour when he addresses omar watching him completely and utterly shift gears and sound like the most rapid sjw lefty. like 30 solid minutes of him crying about anti sematism and racism and hitler and nazism and the holocaust and how everyone is out to get the jews and we need to support the jews, etc..

this picture so perfectly sums him up. I wonder if he's ever tried to address it?

Attached: 964.png (750x1062, 497K)

>Gradually, I began to hate them.

Haha, which one was it? Never watched one but want to check that out and maybe create a comparison video
>pic related
>Shapiro just like Dinesh and evangelical boomers believes that the 3rd Reich was not patriotic and absolutey atheist
>Reality: Evangelical Christianity a la Lutherian was widespread in the 3rd Reich and those who were not religious were self-described "gottgläubig" which means they believe in a higher being, but are not committed to Christianity

Attached: BenShapiroDoesntKnowHistory.png (504x415, 77K)

>pic related from the second most bought newspapers by jews in the USA
>Official ADL newspaper
And that kind of stuff was frontpage in every issue every week

Attached: SCN_00.png (1005x895, 829K)

bumpp

>Lol why have my people been exiled from over 100 nations?

Witnessed

Jews are like that one clingy girlfriend everyone of us had who gos through your phone, constantly asks about any girls at work, creates a million scenarios of you cheating on her in her head she starts to believe etc

Attached: SCN_0028.png (411x674, 277K)

Thanks everyone, sadly everytime i create threads like this they end up in the backpages

Attached: SCN_0024.png (262x737, 246K)

Bump.

A guy named Rabbi Schmuley buys an ad to call people complaining about Israeli influence antisemitic, in the Washington Post, DC's most major publication. What a pathetic country.

Attached: IMG_20190324_155435.jpg (1205x2048, 397K)

I know a Canadian girl from a fundamentalist family who loves thus impish freak. Its because of the "I'm united with the Great Honorable Christians or Western Civilization" shtick this parasite does.

>i dont accept money in exchange for the work i do
So...he does it for free!

Attached: 1550640007832.gif (500x282, 458K)

Yeah it's maddening
Also everyone in this thread, i decided to hijack this one
>

Attached: atrocity propiganda.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

I like the onions's eyes behind Age Of Consent

ok, I like him now

Attached: lel2.gif (600x580, 436K)

Who are some more based lefties I can follow on Twitter? Already following GG, Mike Tracey, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, and Sam Seder.

Attached: pic+for+blog+real.jpg (721x548, 142K)

OY VEY

Attached: 39306753_543850572714200_4300985146477117440_n.jpg (678x960, 54K)

I also follow Aaron Mate
>twitter.com/aaronjmate
>pic unrelated but worth reading

Attached: SCN_0002.png (894x1349, 464K)

Attached: JCannard.png (618x618, 150K)

Idk man I sympathize with the Jews I mean they get one shitty little spot in the middle east theres a bunch of Muslim places the Palestinians can live. Wish we could just ship our jews over there like a containment zone that also serves as an aggro pet for Muslim terrorism.

The problem isn't the Existence of Israel but that Jews worldwide constantly meddle in laws that ban criticism, ban questioning of historical narratives, smear campaigns against countries politicians and people if they so much do of telling a joke about jews and so on