NEW DOGWHISTLE

Okay for a new dogwhistle I came up with 10 minutes ago I wanted something that could be used IRL and if it were to go over someones head you can just continue conversation as normal, how do you do this? State the whistle at the start of the conversation by saying any greeting beginning with the letter H such as hi, hello or howdy twice (hi hi, hello hello, howdy howdy). why is this useful and how is it relevant to the right? well basically you're just saying HH to someone right as you start talking to them which can be useful for finding /ourguys/ out in the wild or where you might least expect.

Attached: image.png (352x301, 4K)

You glow in the dark

>all those frases
>doesn't come up with Hidie ho
memewack

wdym bro you don't have to dogwhistle everyone you meet lmao, this shit is innocuous as fuck

>inb4 SPLC publishes a statement about the new hate speech being pushed by antisemites online

HECK buddy im tellin yall this one this one is based and it is good heck heck

HOWDY HELLO

this ain't for online purposes friend this is for the brave posters that leave the house and actually talk to people, just don't say it to anyone with weird names and you're good ;)

everyone already says hi hi in Scandinavia so your plan doesnt work

so everyone in scandinavia is based, duh

well say howdy howdy or hey hey or hello hello, I thought scandis were ment to be smart

Swedes always says hej hej when greeting. :o

yeah again, swedes are 100% based dummy

ok I’ll say HEIL HITLER to them

It only works when meeting people IRL but for the most part if you’re meeting /ourguys/ you generally know ahead of time as opposed to meeting one in the wild.

Additionally, more likely to get their guard up if you’re trying to engage a rando and be like “Hey hitler is cool and shit, amirite?”

Swedes are very Un-based.

Why would you care if the SPLC did this? Who cares? If the SPLC says "Hello Hello" means Heil Hitler then we are just living in their heads rent free.

Attached: (you).png (990x682, 308K)

i know, i was being sarcastic, poopybuns

yikes
y ikes
y kikes
you kikes
you goddamn kikes

Not bad.

KEK!

Well the idea is you say start off with this dog whistle and whatever you were going to talk about after it (directions, saying hi to a cashier instead of being just blanking them), which most people wont pick up on if your normal but if you say it to someone who recognizes it than they'd say something similar back, with some extended conversation cos you're both on the same page

Show flag

you heard the man

Peak autism.

ill one up that

Attached: howdy howdy.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

Respect, Bong. I’ll be using it, but expect it to become detached from its original connotation of HH

no problem Mr Americano, if I could change one thing in this thread is being a newfag and using a memeflag.

just say heil hitler if the conversation swings that way
i always do

your a newfriend, now

Attached: 64462AA4-326F-41BA-AAAC-28D3FF319717.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)