Why isn't white nationalism taken seriously anymore?

Why isn't white nationalism taken seriously anymore?

Attached: aryan crusaders2.jpg (960x720, 220K)

i hear every day about how dangerous it is and how all the powerful people are white nationalists. so i dunno what youre talking about you fag

Yeah that's an alpha nigga

It will be as libs continue to push boomers, libertarians, doomers, etc to the far right.

It's about as prevalent and dangerous as the KKK.
That is, it's virtually non-existent in real life and you've a higher chance of choking to death on a peanut than being killed by a white nationalist.
It's used a scapegoat to push censorship and authoritarianism by the oppressive left. It's a boogieman made out to be far larger than it actually is.

It is that's why they banned guns in NZ

White Nationalist sounds very hostile to all non-whites trying to pretend to be people.

Ethnic Europeans take their advocacy more serious by the day. See you when the dust settles.

Attached: 1552095872640.jpg (576x720, 105K)

>Hahaha nobody takes white nationalism srsly /pole btfo leleeel
>White people are the biggest threat to society in the modern age
Pick one faggot

because its a jewish meme. there are no neonazi, just people really disgusted by the current year.

FBI did a great job at demonizing white people, now being white and defending your life is basically a crime. I hope they enjoy the death of a civilization

It’s not their civilization dumbfuck

it is now

Attached: 1553100262114.jpg (700x803, 128K)

How the fuck do you get shoulders like that on foodstamps?

I always think of how many white girls decide to get blacked or even convert to bbcism (bbc worship) after seeing pictures like this.

KARA BOĞA genetics.

>anymore

everyone you don't know personally is racist. you have no idea how the world works outside of nyc

Here's why

Attached: 1553455056290.jpg (467x700, 219K)

Well, free food you retard. That nigger is like 5'10 and 170lbs. Anyways that's one frame out of a group with Photoshop. There is video of Corey long on the ground unconscious after DeAndre got his wig split. This chick is weights 123lbs as an example of camera magic.

Attached: stefanie-cohen-1510993118l4p8c-700x700.jpg (700x700, 85K)

You assume faggorty is a choice and thats why you look dumb.

This. It's like the gamergate flipflop.
"You're all anemic micro penis baby men no lifers" in one breath.

"PLEASE I NEED LEGAL PROTECTION AND ARMED GUARDS FROM THESE DANGEROUS AND CAPABLE PEOPLE!" in the next.

I'm nationalist, I am white. That doesn't make me racist. I just have pride in my nation and culture and don't want to fuck it up.

t.literallyhitlerapparently

Imagine the smell

i dont think you understand either

>It is a choice.

Because they're a bunch of low iq retards that wants to exterminate other races,lately they've been killing people and now everybody see them as terrorists.

Attached: 353677888.jpg (357x592, 37K)

>piercings
You do not know de way.

Letting them breathe is a choice.

This. High T white men are being taken by black women at a alarming rate. Loving black queens cured me of my stormfag beliefs

Attached: 131.jpg (394x400, 32K)

show your flag, faggot kike.

Why's she so fat?

Beastiality is illegal, user.

It's womanly fat, made to support and grow the white man's babies

Attached: 1553383302463m.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

>It's womanly fat

Gag.

She just looks overweight to me.

Would it kill her to cut back on the sweets and carbs and maybe hit the gym once a year?

>made to support and grow the white man's babies

More like give the baby type 2 diabetes.

Honestly I can't stop laughing at this image. Is this real? Is this a real person?

Look at those THIGHS! like what the fuck. LOL

>ripping in body image
White roastie confirmed.

>Why isn't white nationalism taken seriously anymore?
WTF are you talking about?
It's all you liberals yak about 24 fucking 7.
If it's not taken seriously, then shut the fuck up about it. Or maybe make another thread instead.

Attached: 1551481282597.jpg (229x220, 7K)

SOCCER KICK

it is in NZ

It's taken more seriously now than any time since the founding of this ethnostate.

>White roastie confirmed

Lol. No idea what you're talking about but these black chicks are ugly as sin.

And let's be real, I'm barely ripping into them here. I'm not even really trying... It's is like shooting fish in a barrel.

LMAO

it's too stupid