/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: CITY INVESTIGATIONS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move through and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

>Pastebin of related info
archive.fo/wcc4w

Attached: HTG Map.png (1334x750, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insightcrime.org/news/analysis/rising-dragon-the-chinese-mafia-threat-in-latin-america/
web.archive.org/web/20170502124403/https://www.minseg.gob.ar/desarticulamos-una-organización-que-extorsionaba-comerciantes-chinos
clarin.com/policiales/golpe-china-lideres-banda-sicarios_0_EyQ327dNZ.html
rfa.org/english/news/korea/nk-hyesan-smuggling-03222019162549.html
mentalfloss.com/article/12887/what-makes-something-antique
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/HTG/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]
(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)
2) [Corporation/Business]
(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)
3) [Criminal]
(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)
4) [Cult]
(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]
(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)
6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]
(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)
7) [Hollywood]
(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (2459x2333, 3.88M)

Bump

Attached: A5 Fists_2.gif (557x308, 816K)

what's on the agenda today lads?

Just the usual really. I'm still working on my Alex Soros project. We just need to fill out all of the smuggling routes across the NK and Chinese border.

Attached: NK-Chinese Border Smuggling Routes Template.jpg (1716x781, 352K)

I am an American and have lived in South America for 12 years.
While living in Lima, Peru I was offered slaves (literally buy a human).
I also have pretty close connections here in Chile through drug dealers to know about organ trafficking.
Organ trafficking is huge in Chile.

I wouldn't be surprised if China takes part of the cut on the organ trade in South America. China is huge on organ trafficking.

Trucks

Attached: 1553453003700.jpg (2192x2053, 369K)

More trucks in riverbeds

Attached: 1553462468730.jpg (2012x2236, 345K)

Bumping for based thread

Attached: IMG_5288.gif (337x498, 3.27M)

Checking these digits

Great eyes user

Attached: IMG_5289.gif (337x498, 2.97M)

Smuggling path going from where it appears multiple freight ships dock to path going into water before the dam

Also routes from freightship bay area to crossing over top of dam possibly

Attached: 1553464465462.jpg (1480x3041, 419K)

insightcrime.org/news/analysis/rising-dragon-the-chinese-mafia-threat-in-latin-america/
web.archive.org/web/20170502124403/https://www.minseg.gob.ar/desarticulamos-una-organización-que-extorsionaba-comerciantes-chinos
clarin.com/policiales/golpe-china-lideres-banda-sicarios_0_EyQ327dNZ.html

Also gives them a way to move their assets around without using outside networks.

Very nice. Construction projects could be a good way to covertly move things in trucks. Especially if the projects drag on for years and never finish.

Great work finding these!

This is pretty cool what you did here with the rotating card. Not bad.

Attached: Thumbs_Up!_24.png (488x560, 215K)

i go to chinese brothels disguised as massage parlors in southern cali, particularly in the El monte, la puente area.

Lots of these places have pictures of cops saying "they are verified to be good spots", but clearly they are just whore houses.

I frequent them to nut though lol.

Agreed.
China is building many dams on the Yalu river and when they do that entire NK towns are erected next to the dam to provide NK workers for the project.

NK workers on CN projects on the border facilitate trafficking and trade.

Checked, thanks user!

Attached: IMG_5287.jpg (1024x576, 153K)

Being shown how they leverage heavily the mountains for smuggling in the thread the other night helped a lot

Also
/htg/ strikes again?

rfa.org/english/news/korea/nk-hyesan-smuggling-03222019162549.html

Based, /HTG/ strikes again.

Attached: 1552185741535.png (607x608, 447K)

>Being shown how they leverage heavily the mountains for smuggling in the thread the other night helped a lot
Thanks user!
That made me happy/proud to hear that.

>North Korean Border Defense Official Arrested on Smuggling-related Charges
Fuck yeah.
NK busts map when?
kek

>Residents find it odd for authorities of North Korea, which rejects the international trade sanctions that the smuggling is trying to evade, to be suddenly concerned about the smuggling trade, leading some to believe that is the result of political tension, while others believe it is a simple cash grab.
>“The commander of the border defense regiment from the Hyesan area was arrested by the defense security command [on the 15th]. He has continually been involved in car smuggling, and [the authorities] didn’t seem to care. But then suddenly a crackdown has begun,” said a source from Yanggang province to RFA’s Korean Service on March 16.
They probably started realizing it was a lot more than car smuggling he was up to.

Looking more on china's side of the river revealed a lot.
It makes sense though because theyre more relaxed when still on the china side of the river

>on the 15th
>suddenly concerned about the smuggling trade
That's the first day we started doing mapping with A5.

Tfw a small group of anons and their antique professor (((accidentally))) help to botch a multi-million dollar shill operation, expose a quickened FF, and get an NK border defense official arrested on the same day.

Good point!

mentalfloss.com/article/12887/what-makes-something-antique

Attached: IMG_5293.gif (356x200, 1.71M)

I laughed at how normalized and open the smuggling is apparently to them like thats just the way life is over there

>"But then suddenly a crackdown has begun,” said a source from Yanggang province
>suddenly a crackdown
Kek HTG = Crackdown team

>yanggang
What did they mean by this?
Better yet, what did they meme by this?
....this can be used

>“Many people have doubts about the reasons for the [sudden] crackdown,”
>doubts
Pic related
Doubts?
I think not.
kek

Attached: IMG_5221.jpg (709x851, 261K)

Wew.

You know the actual spelling is Ryanggang Province. So it's very interesting that they would use the Anglicized version. Don't know if actually related to the Yang shills though.

I'm saying we should make it related ;)

Damn Yanggang NK Chinese smugglers. That's how they're funding their UBI.

It brings attention to Yang's Chinese influence, while also bringing attention to NK/CN smuggling to bypass sanctions.

Attached: IMG_5260.gif (300x226, 1.13M)

Very nice to see Best Korea immediately cleaning this stuff up as opposed to the US where some regions don't do shit and the only happening is a gang war.

Has anyone actually looked into Yang and where he is from? Where in China his family is from? His connections? Better to start with some facts instead of making up a LARP.

Attached: 1553240740665.jpg (1886x943, 242K)

Version without the lasered wall

Attached: IMG_5286.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

Kek user.
It's like with any propaganda.
It doesn't matter the exact details.

The memes make the details.
No need to spend days digging to make super autist memes. This kind of narrative (pictures of NK or CN soldiers with Yang hats on [being arrested for smuggling or w/e]) is all that is needed to pull a piece out of that yang tower while simultaneously making it crash into the NK-CN Jenga blocks.

What are they going to do about it?
Say no and draw more attention to it?
Win-win

Attached: IMG_5279.gif (400x266, 482K)

Also agreed.
Best Korea for the win!
Unify now

Attached: IMG_5285.jpg (1280x1004, 170K)

Holy shit.
I'm going to meme this image with Kim as Border sheriff.

>It doesn't matter the exact details.
Details are always important. If you spread stupid shit about the Yang Gang you are no different that Posobiec promoting them by "opposing."

no different than*

Watch me.
user doesn't play by cuck rules :)

Attached: IMG_5188.gif (200x200, 721K)

Are you getting paid to shill for Yang now?

Posobiec's (((opposing))) promotes them because that's his intention.
>Intention

Attached: IMG_5089.jpg (1000x1000, 287K)

I forgot your nickname user.
What was it?

Attached: IMG_5294.jpg (2744x1640, 436K)

Your intentions don't matter, only the effect of your actions.

Really Card, think before you act a little more often.

See
I don't want to misname you, that's not my intention

I only ID myself for A5 when he asks.

Wait is that rochester MN? Can someone explain the situation here? I didn't know about that

Attached: IMG_5197.gif (500x281, 1.33M)

>Also
>/htg/ strikes again?
>rfa.org/english/news/korea/nk-hyesan-smuggling-03222019162549.html

Any time /HTG/ starts mapping, things start happening. ;)

It's an area we mapped out, but I haven't made a Busts map for it yet.

Attached: Rochester_MN_Dot_Map.png (1862x972, 2.14M)

It is. Now relax a little and don't spread Yang cancer. They have whole discord full of losers for that.

Attached: IMG_5267.gif (418x332, 1.08M)

fuuuuuckooooffffrrraaannnncccciiiiiissss

Attached: anon5 frank projector.jpg (800x544, 455K)

Now would you all please just focus on mapping the NK/China border and exposing the smuggling routes on it?.

Or working on your other projects.

> I come into the class room to see Card throwing paper airplanes made from cards at people again.

Kek

Kekd, understood.

Attached: IMG_4902.gif (357x200, 1.56M)

Bad signal makes posting replies take forever

Attached: IMG_5275.jpg (852x480, 76K)

>Tfw a small group of anons and their antique professor (((accidentally))) help to botch a multi-million dollar shill operation, expose a quickened FF, and get an NK border defense official arrested on the same day.

Get used to it and watch what happens as this goes forward.

>NK busts map when?

A global one could be done, so you could see all the weapon smuggling routes out or into NK.

This should be included on the NK/China border map.

Agreed.
I'll make sure to add.

Good idea

Checked.
Okay

Attached: IMG_5276.jpg (1621x971, 697K)

Attached: IMG_5255.jpg (1030x1203, 244K)

It's interesting how all the shilling has seemly dried up for the most part. Seems like they miscalculated.

Maybe they're trying different tactics.
Like board sliding instead or something.
The board moves fast nowadays.

What do you think they miscalculated?

>What do you think they miscalculated?

They only know how to handle what is inside the box, not what is outside of the box they expected.

What costs more gooks or chinks on the black market. I'd say gooks

If anything, its better to hijack it than head on attack and crash it, but I dont really see any purpose or use in stealing it.
Not valuable enough.
Yang seems like a distraction more than anything.

I finding it rather surreal in some ways, but Im liking it a lot.

Familiar trucks

>Hyesan, situated on the southernmost point of Yanggang province’s border with China, has been a traditional hotbed for the smuggling business, where authorities either look the other way, or even assist smuggling operations
>“Border guards in Hyesan are tight with state-run agencies and they aid smugglers,” said the source.
>The source revealed that in many cases the authorities are themselves smugglers.
>“The state-run trade agencies are all involved with smuggling themselves, and it’s really just another way of conducting trade for the nation in a way that allows them to avoid U.N. sanctions,” the source added.

Attached: image.jpg (622x350, 137K)

>yanggang province

lol

>finding it rather surreal
Same.
It's been a couple times where the surreal feeling has kicked in when someone is discussing a directly related event.

And when you realize.. A5's right about thing 1, thing 2, thing 3-9, and when you even find evidence for thing 10/X and realize DiseaseX/Femin Virus is a real thing with real world consequences & A5 points out how they mutate... and you read about the Bataclan and see the photos of the wall from Orlando.... that really feels surreal all at once.

>its better to hijack it than head on
Agreed, and it would have just drawn more attention to NK/China trafficking more than anything else (with the added benefit of tainting Yang further with the China filter).

Exactly!
Golden opportunity to strike while hot with minimal effort.
If anything people will share the lol just to point out "lol yanggang" and the idea of NK/CN smuggling will be planted and tied to it too.

Attached: IMG_2809.png (1439x2007, 830K)

But A5 is right, focus should be on mapping/current project(s).

Are they ever going to be able to come back with new narratives or are we just out on our own once we start going "off script" like this?

Attached: IMG_5295.jpg (1024x576, 179K)

they can always just spam the board with crap all day long

This should be relabelled 'schizophrenics enable and hide actual pedophiles by creating masses of paranoid drivel burying actual leads'. I'm sure the child predators would thank each and every one of you for enabling them and hiding them. But for those of us who want justice for victims of child sexual abuse - fuck you and your whacky pentagrams and obsession with conspiretard nonsense. Rope yourselves.

lol imagine caring about what a Chinese vassal thinks.

They've been doing that quite abit since 2016 though.

yeah it's pretty annoying

but all the sub-chans seem to be really weird and disgusting so I'm stuck here

Look around hyesan for that blue, its ridiculous how everywhere it is lol

Is that one of the trucks? Seen here
Theres so many paths around that city on both sides

Is it color coded?

Attached: Hyesan blue.jpg (1351x1373, 777K)

Here's a thought. Alot of the proposed trafficking routes appear to mirror train routes. Also, there was a major crackdown on hobo (fright hoppers) in the mid to late 1990s. It could be possible this was due to the rail companies trafficking goods/people.

Bump

Bump

Kek

Attached: IMG_2108.jpg (400x325, 32K)

bumping because this is a neat thread

Attached: IMG_5250.jpg (1714x970, 595K)

is this a regularly posted thread?

If you look at the OP it has an archive of past threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/HTG/

>archive of past threads
>archive of past /atg/ threads
>archive of original /htg/ threads

Yes it is.

sorry im retarded

Attached: 1552945137905.png (294x256, 197K)

Don't worry about it, nice to see some newcomers interested in reading the threads.

thanks lol, i just got back from a few year hiatus but i used to lurk back in 09, when i was in the military we had nonstop training about trafficking in persons before pulling in to the south american countries like spain and Portugal

>south american
>spain and Portugal
Kek, those are two separate locations m8. I do know that some trafficking happens in Spain through Africa though and that a lot of it is coming from/going to South America. Many different networks exist.

African trafficking networks connect through Italy too, from what I recall.

Its been surreal more and more each step of the way but especially most recently, I agree.
It keeps piecing together more and more about that false flag
>when you realize how far and in depth ochestrated each major phase of their attacks was planned
>when you realize we were supposed to be the hate groups that manifesto was meant to portray
>how in depth each psych profile they tried to build on each one of us with each meme structured based the profiles
>when we slapped them in the head each time(usually without even realizing it) and seized the memes of production each time

>"do not get paranoid, you know the operations and the playbook, the ball is in your court"

Part of me feels like not even A5 was expecting that operation to titanic as hard as it did around us like he knew it was going to crash but not in such a spectacular fashion, or maybe he did who knows lol

While it's on my mind, here's what I have so far that meme A5 was asking for last thread (the classroom one). Not finished yet, I'm still trying to figure out what other kinds of faces to crop onto it.

Attached: KB Class.jpg (3200x2136, 2.05M)

Top circle is a major point, look at how many paths fan out from it/meet at that single point

Attached: 1553482403044.jpg (1623x2773, 359K)

i recall reading about the tactics they employ out on the street, anyone who slings things like heroin and opium usually trace to trafficking cartels. they dope up their captives to keep them lucid

see

Very interesting, great find.

Kekd at the description.
Agree though.
>usually without even realizing it.
It's like the "Drunken master" attack.

I'm sure he was watching, as always.
I don't think he expected it to fail that badly either.

Very nice!

Kek, this is a great meme user I rate it 10/10

Attached: oh captain my captain.jpg (2168x1282, 1.03M)

I didn't even see this at first
Fucking kek.
This is amazing.
>the bait
>the CIA guy

Kek this is great

I wanted to make sure you weren't misrepresented in the meme.

Attached: Animu_Smug_08.png (510x487, 474K)

Attached: banter.png (1238x1198, 1.61M)

Found the truck depot it looks like a bit farther up too

Lol it really was a "chessboard"
You can see it if you take into account this group was meant to be dealt with by the time korea happened and when,where,&how he stepped in to pat out fires etc.

They just chose to challenge the wrong person to a game lol
They had spook pieces
He has chaos pieces

Attached: 1553483258153.jpg (2039x2207, 317K)

Lol howd you make a 375kb meme into being over 1mb?

Attached: 1553367414897.jpg (2757x1632, 375K)

I'm just curious. How did you guys come up with the lines for the OP pic? To me it looks like you just did common points to make a star and then go OMG SATAN SYMBOLS! I just don't get the correlation between Quebec and Monterrey, outside of them being large cities and obviously more susceptible to trafficking. Like, the line between Miami and Seattle makes no sense. It's not on a highway/freeway. It's not a flight path because planes would take a different route due to the rotation of the earth. What's the correlation here?

Fuckin kek
You forgot my fidget spinner then

Also I made an addition to make it more realistic to an A5 class he would probably do...

Attached: IMG_5297.jpg (3200x2136, 2.06M)

A5 gave us the coordinates to make that map.

Attached: Send Em To The Ranch.png (1800x1200, 2.41M)