What do we do about the nu-male problem?

What do we do about the nu-male problem?

Attached: soikopops.png (1276x677, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YrtS2_TfbeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Compulsive military service of at least 1 year

Wait for it to breed itself out and ignore them? Like tranny's. I dunno why we care about them, in the most part it's a self rectify system.

Promote bullying as it makes people stronger.

Don't fuck up my military with these cunts man that's a terrible idea. Speaking of tranny's, man there's a lot of government funded transitions in the military right now

Ban women

Nothing. They don't breed, so it'll naturally fix itself in a few years.

he looks like basedboy gary oldman

Wont work. I know a guy who was in the military for a few years and even was deployed in Afghanistan. Now he's a fat lazy neckbeard, got literally cucked by ex-gf and is into s.o.y. shit like D&D.

let them have their communist hell hole, because little do they know they'll be the first the state murders for being useless.

this isn’t largely a genetic problem

He has the same look like the most of the Jow Forums users.

Attached: nerds.jpg (365x488, 27K)

What's the problem

Do you remember when scene kids were frowned on for being too feminine or not manly? It's so funny how God-tier they look now compared to so ys

Attached: images.jpg (250x202, 7K)

I saw grown ass men skipping around Wal Mart’s toy section and looking at Harry Potter toys which were on clearance.
There’s nothing you can do.

Attached: BCDFE763-DF9E-4FF0-AFE6-9A689ACD5662.jpg (750x558, 153K)

ban them from youtube a platform which only encourages their behavior. They always existed but they exploited youtube for stardom.

You're right, it's a parenting and society problem. Since these faggots won't be having kids, that's half of the issue solved already.

I don't even care if people are into dumb shit like that. But keep it discreet for fuck sake.

I fucking hate funko pops, My gf's older brother is into them.

He's in his late 20's still lives at home, he's a manager at a fast food chain. He spends 95% of his awake off work time playing shit shitty shovelware games that come out on steam. I've tried to hook him up with our female friends, he's too damn autistic to say a word to them.
I think the reason her father likes me, is because I have all the traits his son lacks.

>D&D
>lentils
Err D&D predates veganism

Attached: 0A0D7E3C-7C5B-4D74-A0D5-346A1971C204.gif (285x285, 3.3M)

D&D is based cunt, get bent

WW3 or Racewar. Or both in same time. There is nothing else that could save them.

We counterpost them on Jow Forums.

D&D is probably the most normalfag nerd thing you could be into. I know a guy who got into it in prison

day of the rope

Stop fucking my sister faggot, fight me irl

The Nu-male is completely powerless and entirely non-toxic. What's to do?

>1 post by this ID

I don't even hate Funkofags because they collect figurines, I hate them because they buy butt ugly cheaply made overpriced garbage figurines. I can respect model-trainfags, gunpla fags, shit even some of the anime figurine people can be okay, but collecting POPs is a sure sign that the person is mentally ill and devoid of any taste.

This guy isn't even that bad. He owns a nerd shop and he resells those toys, so he's gonna make some profit. Also he's married to a white woman and has a little boy.
>white
>business owner
>married
>father

Attached: NWO1.jpg (1900x908, 355K)

are you sure about that? numales become numales because that's what women of 2019 want

Attached: 1510062061888.jpg (960x960, 830K)

but she loves it, I highly doubt he would ever post here. He would probably be terrified of a place like this existing.

Attached: made with soy milk.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

I always thought Funko Pops were soft but apparently they are just hard plastic. Pretty interesting if you ask me.

They sure do

They won't breed, dw.

At least with model trains, gunpla, and shit like that you have to build something. Its a hobby, you have to go searching for them. My local grocery store sells funkos, is there a large retailer that doesn't carry them at this point?

Funko Pops are shitty, ugly, low-quality Western versions of Nendroids.

Attached: c8d222edc4d54ba8891045355158818f.jpg (350x444, 33K)

This. If it was anime figurines it would be ok

Attached: Untitled.png (2518x1144, 862K)

The funko pops are ugly, who buys them anyway? The wapanese market fucken sucks and is full of soi shit.

Attached: 1387830079080.png (1140x1689, 453K)

Honestly bring back bullying, like actually social pressure bullying, there's no social pressure on weird kids or fags anymore

I never even heard of that shit.

youll just get the standards lowered even more and the army will get pozzed more than it already is

the only solution is to just make steroids legal honestly

Nothing. They won't breed, so nature will take care of the problem, and we can make money selling them cheap plastic toys and get rich.

what's more amusing about this is that that soiboy is russian

yeah and back it up 20 years it was the same with the hair band rockers, but they were complete bad asses compared to onionboys. at least they got laid. alot.

I don't get it, either, they're just buying shit. They don't paint them, or even assemble them, but they spend all of their money on them, and spend more for fancy display cases and lighting.

Oh, wait. They were raised by single mothers, all they know is shopping for useless shit.

I work for funko ama

This post should be engraved in the hall of truth.

trannies reproduce by molesting children, just like the gaybos

Do these people take them out of the box?

Dude if I could be locked away in some prison and play D&D all day I might try to rob a bank. So close to checking out. I just goyt a new pup and the way these fucking nogs keep the neighborhood, the fucking amount of CHICKEN BONES my dog picks up every day - it's unreal. They must drive by and just throw them out the window. I need to get out of nyc fuckme. Nevermind the muzzies who dare to look down on EVERYONE, they keep to themselves but are dirtier than the fucking animals. Jesus, why are dark people such savages. If they belonged in a civilized society they would have created one on there own. fuck

>need to get out of nyc
you need to get out of your nigger neighborhood, at least.

I can't pay $2600 minimum right now and Pennsylvania is full of sad old towns and poison water. New England is so clicky and hicky and fuck those black flies - plus there is zero to do up there. They roll up the sidewalks at 6:30pm. Out West? eh, fuck sigh, idk anymore

>Compulsive military service of at least 1 year
In China.

Attached: jim-morrison-og.jpg (900x477, 48K)

Bruh if nogs are your problem prison will be a hellhole

>running a game for the kids and putting in a (((dwarven))) conspiracy regarding forcing orcish refugees into cities

Proud dad moment when they started pushing for a solution to kick the orcs out. I do well, and get less time than I would like with them between sports and their friends. Being able to have dinner with them every night, put them to bed, then playing a session on Sunday after church makes it all worthwhile.

Send them to the front.

youtu.be/YrtS2_TfbeY

A good war will fix them, one way or the other.

Attached: Patton Angry.jpg (620x349, 45K)

Do you have skills? Find yourself a place in the Midwest man. Red state, good people, and unless you're a fucking moron you can make enough to have a house, a family, etc. and get the fuck out of there.

This, they're unappealing looking and literally do nothing. Although I do wish I came up with the idea, I'd be filthy rich taking in all these fags' Neetbux.

Sterilization.

That's not a nu male, a nu male is a guy who is overly stylized to the point being a faggot.

You want them to go fight for Israel?

Attached: hv7rz982z6o01.jpg (1080x1770, 152K)