America is fucked. We are living in the 1930s Germany

America is fucked. We are living in the 1930s Germany

Attached: 8C3B12AB-5910-4DFF-AB6B-9FABD7623C37.jpg (1125x1261, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/402897279/The-Mueller-Report
thehill.com/opinion/campaign/413142-the-united-states-is-not-a-democracy-and-it-wasnt-meant-to-be-one
twitter.com/nite_0f_fire/status/1109949747710869505?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We are living in the 1930s Germany
I wish

BREAKING! Deep Throat 2.0 just leaked the FULL Mueller Report
scribd.com/document/402897279/The-Mueller-Report

FPBP

Wtf is a kleptocracy

Republican ideals are for limiting government

These people are retards

I want to work at one of the upcoming concentration camps

Oligarchy that steals. A kleptomaniac is someone who can't help but steal everything.

then there is only one Solution

Attached: 1553137789831.jpg (1614x1656, 654K)

u say that when ur on twitter lol

twitter is 1930s germany

and its also a parasite network

you are fucking dumb and hilarious at the same time

Kek. Does she know trump isn’t taking a salary?

thehill.com/opinion/campaign/413142-the-united-states-is-not-a-democracy-and-it-wasnt-meant-to-be-one

Imagine not knowing it's a democratic republic and being this vocal on social media

Wew

Right-wing fascist kleptocracy is objectively superior to any left-wing government so yes

by the way, are you german?

nah ur a loud mouthed yank who wouldn't know what 30s germany was like

what is it with you lot always talking shit online?

>when you have an entire political party who would rather live in a fascist kleptocracy than a democracy where they aren't in power
The Jew cries out in pain as she strikes you

Attached: 1487296023156.jpg (2048x2048, 465K)

What do they think is being stolen

If we are 1930s Germany doesn't that mean we have a chance? Aka not fucked

kek

twitter junkies! LMAO

the lowest realm of intelligence ever

Fucking gold

Attached: 1549149463606.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

This. Our Founding Fathers knew fully well what a democracy is, and they designed our system specifically to avoid it. What do these retards think the Senate is for?

watch these parasites suck up attention talking shit

addicted to yankee politics for fuck sake get mental help

or a job or something

and that's a GOOD thing

Attached: 1538877512239.jpg (1200x800, 181K)

>defaulting back to LITERALLY HOITLER
Of course. It’s like they forgot that Mueller had complete and absolute free reign, the terms democrats themselves demanded he have. It’s hilarious, gave them an inch and they couldn’t take the mile

More like 1920s Germany.
30s are soon

YOU ARE TWIITER JUNKIES

literal parasites

fpbp as usual

I've been had...by Mark Dice. I'm not even mad.

We're not there yet bitch. But we're getting very fucking close. Thanks to liberals.
Maybe you dipshits should have tried reading a real book instead of whatever tripe they fed you at university.

Attached: antifa.jpg (751x562, 118K)

For some reason they don't understand that. It's why the electoral college is so important. The founding fathers we're fucking massively scared of 'mob rule' it was genius to include mechanisms that give everyone a voice and not let the country be steered around by whatever California wants

It blows my mind that people with eduction, who work in education, like Elizabeth Warren somehow missed that class

These people don't know what's coming.

Attached: HitlerNSgif.gif (800x449, 2.44M)

Rise of actual fascism when?

Attached: 1379199433458.jpg (299x432, 25K)

Attached: CE54D12E-1B5D-4495-B944-4E7CF38C1D51.jpg (850x400, 43K)

yoink

golden

>Read a history book
which Harry Potter book is that?

Jena’s last ‘good read’.

Attached: 2A44D3B4-CD19-4A19-B334-832BFD16BA30.jpg (363x499, 36K)

Attached: 1255ACC3-450E-40E8-847A-7E4F676D3C7D.jpg (600x600, 28K)

They let illegals vote. They give them driver's licenses. They made it so all you need is a utility bill.

They are corrupt as all hell. Anyone that says we should not use the electoral college is either naive or an enemy.

He stole HER TURN

Don’t mistake your enemy for being dumb. They fully know what they are doing. They are malicious

breathing their air

Lol this bitch.
She deleted it.
It was her response after I quoted her retarded tweet

Attached: IMG_gh84jq.jpg (1440x444, 109K)

twitter.com/nite_0f_fire/status/1109949747710869505?s=19

I like how they always revert back to twitter followers, like having thousands of NPC bots following you is somehow a thing to take pride in.

Attached: 1551063100836.gif (447x344, 899K)

>who no one follows on twitter
I get this too user, don't worry. It's their excuse not to engage in actual discourse with you, must easier to just go "lol no followers are you even real?"

Holy fuck, fpbp!

I wasn't even mad.
What's the point of posting on Twitter if you can't handle or don't enjoy a little bantz.

>Read a history book.

If she did she wouldn't be a commie sympathizer in the first place.

>(((Friedman)))
Jews always banging the drum

Fascism happened because of Jewish behaviors.

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

/thread

>What do they think is being stolen
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1496631266254.png (494x702, 147K)

the previous administration was so intent to not cede any power to republicans that they conspired to prevent Trump from being elected and then conspired to oust him.
yeah, it is like 1930s Germany, but the liberals are the ones trying to burn the Reichstag.

Lets elaborate upon that, what was the Wiemar Republic, why was life so unbearable that Fascism became the best alternative to jewish communism and jewish democracy. Lets talk of the Spartacan civil war in Wiemar along with Magnus Hirschfelds institut fur sexualwissenschaft and the origion of transgender nonsense. Odd how they never mention the specifics that lead to Fascism becoming the voice of reason.

Because for them Twitter is just there to be an eco chamber for their retardation. Any dissidence is met with a block and/or a wave of angry bluehaired cucks.

We really are, but the Democrats are the real Nazi party, with the Nazi Propaganda Machine to prove it.

Attached: 1481739723860.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

She calls herself a comedian.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (445x482, 37K)

Nah, they're more than content with obstructing it all day long. They'd definitely consider burning it down if they had a minority though.

Is she talking about Jews being in control of everything? I guess you could call it Judaeo-fascism

>Friedman was born in Haddonfield, New Jersey and was raised in a Conservative Jewish household

one of my favorite stats

>Living in 1930's Germany
LOL I WISH

Came here to post this.

>read a history book
What's that history book they keep telling us to read?

If we're in 30's Germany why can't I see the light at the end of the tunnel?

History 101 for Dumb Goyims: 6 gorrilon Shoahs edition.

Exactly ;)

Attached: NaziPartyRise.jpg (1024x819, 74K)

Das ist gut, ja?

>1930s Germany
Exactly :)

Attached: nazrise.png (1100x880, 588K)

oh shit lmao sorry

>Flag
>Pic
Wut?

(((Friedman)))

that's bad?

>read a history book
>read solzhenitsyn

NO NOT LIKE THAT

Better than current establishment and I hate black people

>fascist kleptocracy

So...communism.

Drumph makes Hitler look like Ann Frank.

oh ok cool, you get to live eh juden?

I got a tax break.
So wtf are they stealing?

Zionists are Nazis.

Attached: haavara-agreement-coins.jpg (473x583, 60K)

Unfortunately we're not. People point out the social problems of Weimar and ignore the economic ones. If people can buy a new iphone every year they will absolutely let people tell their sons it's good to cut their dicks off and do nothing about it.

vote for jill stein green party it's our only chance to save the planet!!!!!!!!

Honestly if I came to power I would expel every non-white to where ever their ancestors came from so we could finally be left alone.

I'm from Russian ancestry and not even cut, I'll obviously cooperate, so I'll pretty much take my chances I guess?
I don't really care we really are in the 30's Germany.

They believe the mere continued existence of whites steals opportunities from nonwhites. That is literally what the left believes at this point, they've gone full genocidal with the shit. And they believe the Trump admin empowers whites (kek) for some reason.

yes they do

Attached: Accuse MEEEEEEEE.jpg (571x126, 12K)

>where they aren't in power.
in a democracy the people is the sovereign so what she is refering to its not a democracy if one sector of the people is left powerless

Attached: 310D5E32-5C0B-464B-9F0F-EB72430D6981.jpg (261x202, 4K)

Attached: 1545795542161.png (500x350, 45K)

God, I really just want an end to this mixture of people. It's fucking disgusting, I want to unite the european people under their individual beliefs and ascend to the stars but alas niggers exist.

>democracy
false equivalence, false dilemma
the united states is not and has never been a democracy

only in the first third of the 1930s
for now

Attached: 1533570480735.jpg (765x960, 128K)

Zionists think that Jews will never be more powerful if all the Jews lived together in Israel.

The reality is Jews/Israels power purely comes from wealthy international jewish criminals to launder their illicit money or evade taxes in Israeli banks/businesses and forcing all Jews into one country would destroy them as a people as a parasite needs a host. Israel would lose all political power and protection and be wiped out within a year even after using every nuke it has.

Thanks OP. Here's your (You).

Attached: salt.jpg (3504x2336, 723K)

>>an political party who would rather live in a fascist kleptocracy than a democracy where they aren't in power...

(((Jena Friedman is an American stand up comedian, writer, filmmaker and political satirist. She has been a field producer at The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and has written for Late Show with David Letterman. )))

Wait, I'm confused. Is she (a New Yawk leftie elitist) calling the Democrats (who aren't in power) the ones who would rather live in a fascist kleptocracy (Clinton-world)?

Attached: Antfarm.png (900x900, 137K)

We all do, user. But with the candidates for guard positions, they'll only need to enlist the cream of the crop. It's like how every commie thinks they're going to get some prestigious job in the communist utopia, and then they wind up doing forced labor at a communal farm. We might be setting ourselves up for the same disappointment.

You need to ask yourself, are you willing to be a ditch digger or meat packer if it advances the glory of the Reich and the best interests of your volk?

We need to dispel the myth that California doesn't know what it's doing.