CNN pushes Russian collusion

CNN should be banned from every social media platform for endorsing conspiracy theories. Only fair.

Attached: CNN-screen-shot-Russians.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

OBSTRUCTION OF GUSTICE

GET FUCKED TRUMPTARDS

Attached: Untitled.png (827x465, 426K)

Collusion Truthers
Part of an illegal fake coup attempt?

Hopefully the maga hat kid wins the full 250 million and cnn goes bankrupt and on one else is allowed to buy the company.

I don't think they should be banned, but they should be required to have it noted in large letters "This is not news. It is merely political opinion and partisan fiction".

>should be banned
No! Please understand that by banning anything or anyone, you are playing the exact game Leftists want!

We must return the normal society where freedom of speech is #1 priority no matter how much you or they hate it. Let them speak, but challenge them and destroy them intellectually -- that's the right way to go!

Zucker should be tried for treason. Not joking.

Can Trump and Co. sue these assholes?

I wonder who owns CNN and the rest of the MSM...
the irony if there were any collusion would be missed by many...
nahhh it couldnt be some conspiracy...

They are going to force some left-wing terrorist of the edge. CNN will be responsible.

> Trump Associates
Now that they can't find anything on Trump, what about his associates? Maybe THEY colluded with Russia. Or if not that? Maybe the VOTERS colluded with Russia. Maybe I did. Maybe I colluded with Russia.
MAYBE! MAYBE!

Attached: 1504070846401.png (214x200, 103K)

No, he is a public figure, so the fake news can say whatever they want. The press is actually expected to be biased towards one candidate or another, and media sniping at people they don't like is part of the price you pay for being a politician. The Covington kid was different, though, he was NOT a public figure, and the lies of the fake news did put him in danger and damage his reputation, so he CAN sue the fake news.

>No, he is a public figure, so the fake news can say whatever they want.
Interesting. Show me the law that says a public figure can't sue for slander. Go for it.
What qualifies one as a public figure that they lose this right?

I colluded with other people to get him elected, and I made many illegal campaign contributions on this very site by supporting him. It is the beginning of the end for me, the walls are closing in TICK TOCK, shit, I'm scared.

Have you actually ever seen the stuff CNN says? So where are the suits? Also, you can try reading this. I would also like for YOU to provide me with a list of politicians who have successfully sued the fake news for slander. Don't go demanding levels of proof that you yourself cannot meet.

So in other words your working off your own retarded assumptions and you don't have any law to back up what your saying or any information.
Fantastic. Well done. Dipshit.
And yes, public figures can sue for slander.
The reason politicians don't do it, is because the backlash that would ensue, of a sitting president suing news networks and " curbing free speech ". It's political.
However there's NOTHING keeping them from doing so.
And you're a fucking retard. Stfu and lurk bitch.

Provide me with a list of politicians who have successfully sued the press for slander. Gol for it, I'll be checking back in to see you prove your point. Although theoretically it is possible, in reality it is not. Glad to help educate you ,although it may be above your IQ level.

Left vs Right dichotomy is real.
believe everything your television tells you!
extreme identity politics was totally your own original idea and not something they convinced you to do.
pick a side and fight for the eachother for the same exact results regardless who is declared the winner.

Keep them tears coming, they taste amazing.

Attached: f29.png (796x558, 568K)

You don't have to be so desperate you respond to my post with the same shit twice faggot.

Attached: index.png (250x202, 8K)

Actually, the reverse of everything you said. Put your money where your loud mouth is. Cite the case laws, the verdicts, the damages awarded, and the judge's rulings. Come on, mr legal expert, show me some knowledge of the law, punk. I'll wait.....

Attached: lol.jpg (1049x584, 89K)

Is this your list? Glad to have so easily crushed you, punk. I love how desperately you are dodging the issue. Cite the cases which support your assertion. Put up, or shut up.

Nah I don't have to prove anything to you. You're the one who made the statement that public figures can't sue for slander. Okay. Prove it.
Fact is that's a retarded statement and now you're reeling from your own fucking stupidity.

>Russian collusion
Meanwhile

>entire media owned by Federal Reserve and Rothschild
>literally drive the goyim insane
>blame Russia

So in other words
>ITS LITERALLY NOTHING
wew lads, it's good to be alive haha

PEWDIEPIE ON CNN

seriously it's so ingrained in normies minds. nonstop russian collusion BS for 2 1/2 years and you can't even scream back at the TV because you're in fucking McDonald's listening to this shit.

yeah but it does.

Wht's her name? I need to fap.

Attached: rtty.jpg (1050x612, 76K)

Attached: SillyRachel.jpg (598x564, 78K)

someone answer please this fine bulgar

Nothing to see here

Attached: obama trump.jpg (1125x1329, 195K)

Found her, Ana Cabrera

Attached: Cabrera_4.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

>mexican-american

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2136x3216, 1.41M)

I wonder if they feel foolish at all?

CONspiracy News Network.

This is what happens when you weaponize your institutions user. Maybe your post is a challenge to fill up the left side?

I'll admit I didn't read the report yet, but, if you do a year long investigation and can not find any evidence, what the fuck does even constitute an exoneration if not that

The only reason it doesn't exonerate him is because obstruction was beyond the scope of Mueller's investigation. Mueller passed it to the DOJ and Barr cleared Trump.