Stop consuming caffeine and your dick will get bigger. Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor which tightens the blood vessels...

Stop consuming caffeine and your dick will get bigger. Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor which tightens the blood vessels. It also releases adrenaline which forces your body to pull blood away from your dong, making it smaller.
Stop consuming caffeine. Take 3g of L-Arginine and 50mg zinc a day.
Bigger peens and bigger loads will come.

Attached: Caffeine_structure.svg.png (1200x1165, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/citrulline/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23370859
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4729801/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have to drink 12 monsters a day to make my cock small enough to fit in the average vagina.

*sip*

wat
I drink coffee a lot is this hoax?

Lol what does l arginine do? I’ve heard zinc is good for you.

UNIRONICALLY THIS

Allow this I'd generally true it does go back to regular size once the caffeine wears off and most of the time the change in girth is unnoticeable. But there are a slew of other problems with caffeine it suppresses dendrites expression making creative thoughts more difficult and repetitive thoughts more simpler. Effectively making you dumber.

L-arginine is a vasodialator. I will widen the blood vessels and pump more blood to the area.. well all over your body. It, and zinc, help you produce more sperm and semen.

caffeine is a powerful 5-ar enhancer, it will increase dht and lower estrogen

if your bloodvessels are shit it might constrict your dick though

I have a massive cock. Wasn't born that way. Got some tips from an actual man whore I was fucking at the time.

Let me tell you this. Anything that actually works is basically roids. But not the kind that make you jacked. The kind that make you wanna be a no-fap cock pumping faggot.

There are risks. There are side effects. But I'm willing to bet any guy could be 10' if they were willing to devote the time, money and effort to it. I've also seem some pretty nice fauxskins, and those guys strap up for 2 to 3 years on the daily.

Nicotine does too.

Show Bob if you want my dick to get bigger

Why would you have sex with a modern woman

based and redpilled boomer post

>vasoconstrictor
if you had a normal sized dick you wouldn't be so concerned about such a trivial lose in size

Liar. Post proofs and how you got that way.

Attached: 1548538559931.jpg (470x419, 37K)

speak for yourself

Attached: 1550082239763.png (350x481, 166K)

It pulls your balls up and tightens them too.

Have you never noticed in the morning when youre drinking coffee and your junk is a smaller, but by bed times it's normal again? I'm just saying, not consuming caffeine keeps your shit looking normal and haning low all day.

Whatever perv. I get paid to show cock now.

ITT dicklets

Any other tips to make it smaller? Every time I fuck your moms throat she vomits into your pillow case op.

coffee lowers the resting anal pressure/tone
it makes you need to poop a few different ways, not just due to caffeine
but coffee really opens the butt hole up so much so that some people can't tolerate coffee they have anal leakage before/after using the bathroom as in their anus just becomes less tight due to coffee
certain drugs have this effect but maybe via a different mechanism of action

huh I found some research that is the opposite of what I said but I think I am also right
notice they researched just caffeine in water not actual coffee

Caffeine 3.5 mg/kg body weight in 200 ml of water resulted in stronger anal sphincter contractions both at basal period and during voluntary squeeze. The sensory threshold was also decreased, leading to an earlier desire to defecate. Caffeine consumption may result in an earlier desire to defecate, leading to defecation if the anal sphincter can relax voluntarily.

I've been abstaining from caffeine and soda for three days now. I have constant headaches and heart pain because of it. It takes me about an hour to wake up fully too. Caffeine withdrawal is no joke. Cold showers are helping though.

Take a 325mg Aspirin in the mornings.

That's probably why you have a small dick, mr. icecream sandwich

Shut the fuck up

caffeine also increases male pattern baldness

mormons

>Muh Arginine, very low bioavailability.
Citrulline Malate has much higher conversion into NO. >examine.com/supplements/citrulline/
I have personally found that KNO3 works the best, took 0.3g and within 30min felt considerably more bloodflow.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23370859
I agree on the Zinc though, that shits legit.

>KNO3
I take potassium citrate but that is supposed to be good for kidneys and urine ph
citruline malate helps with blood flow? good to know

I'll try that out. I forgot to mention that the arginine is converting to NO.
That's Potassium Nitrate right? Isn't that what you cure meat with too? And bombs...

But OP, your mom said I was already gaping her out too much! trust me on this man, I'll stick to one green tea a day for all of our best interests.

>207663022
>B3mbs nice try shalomo
Nitrates haven't made it into mainstream supplements because there is a minute chance that it will react and produce carcinogenic nitrosamines. This can be reduced by taking Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid). Charls wasn't lying about rust.
Pro Tip: Nitrosamines are not that bad, there in bacon for Christs sake.
Proofs>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4729801/