Solution to the pitbull problem

What should be done to remove pitbulls from the population?

Attached: 9238724839.jpg (409x647, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article221942580.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/pit-bull-attack-leaves-child-dead-injured-atlanta-article-1.2948786
patch.com/north-carolina/myerspark-southend-dilworth/stray-pit-bull-attacks-7-children-charlotte-elementary
thesun.co.uk/news/5955244/pitbull-mauls-three-kids-owner-unleashed-dog-street-delhi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh this one's easy, get rid of black people.

Attached: 1552934934500.jpg (480x488, 22K)

The solution is to criminally charge the pitbull owner as if HE had done the attack. Your pitbull bites someone's face off? YOU will be put on trial for biting the face off. And YOU will be forced to pay all medical expenses. Just hold pit bull owners strictly liable for the actions of the pet.

What kind of scum bag just lets their dog out to roam around

>be some random crackhead on his way to tweaker town for the daily fix
>get attacked by mommys precious furbaby as it vaults over the fence to maul said crackhead
>crackhead unleashes his inner fentanyl ninja and one shots the pitbull
many such cases

>you were my son
Women never learn

forbid breeding the shit

pwned also aspirin works to thin our their blood. the final solution to the doggo question is aspirin.

#ALPHA

Kill them all

Attached: 1430524849876.jpg (1411x993, 199K)

>Chance
as in theres a 50/50 chance he'll try to tear your throat out

does she really think someone is gonna come forward and admit they did that? bitch is beyond dumb and deserves it.

Pitbulls are based the fact that pol hates them shows how cucked pol truly really is , if you can´t gain the respect of an animal and make him be obedient and loyal much less of society.

It´s no different than the uk banning knifes , keep being cucked pol.

>hold pit bull owners
this would never work. You have to hold all animal owners responsible for the actions of their pets. After a while you'll see way less pits around as people will not want to go bankrupt in civil suits and face time in prison just for the sake of having a dog. All the while they can't scream that they were unfairly persecuted.

Lol that brown pitbull shit itself

Attached: 1534004497548.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

that's why you stab them in that spot, you are human and his lunging and you stabbing the dog there, he wont get to your throat. the blade will go into his lungs (he wont even be able to breath) and hopefully his heart causing massive amounts of internal bleeding.

this makes me think that pitbulls need to go extinct.

Attached: 1534098189676.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

can we develop a dosing guideline as to how much crushed aspirin is needed to take down an average pitbull?

Attached: 1534097998090.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

that cat survived in the end didn't it?

Killing a tame animal is nigger tier (yes they're tame, even if they have some genetic screws loose). Ban the breed and mandate sterilization for all current specimens

Attached: 1534098266600.webm (206x360, 2.95M)

thanks, my day is now ruined

This is the only way. You have to take responsibility for your pets and children.

I actually hate all dogs, which poll with call me a nigger because what kind of white would I be if I didnt let my dog fuck me?

You have to be a nigger to do this to a animal

Yes that cat survived

Absolutely retarded idea

Are you a non white though?

Attached: 1534098132706.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>What should be done to remove niggers from the population?
ftfy

Attached: 1534098248038.webm (204x360, 2.93M)

Having a full blown wolf is illegal in most states.
Wolfs dont let their prey go once they have them in a good bite
Pitbulls dont let their prey go once they have them in a good bite
Pitbulls should be illegal like wolfs

Denver Colorado has a complete ban on owning a pitbull.

For some reason the rest of the country has to have these dangerous potential killing machines living in our neighborhoods.

Attached: 1534098087640.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

That dumb bitch isnt even trying

It's past a nigger point, besides the point pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

retard 56%
a wolf is a native species
a nigbull isnt. its bred to kill. which is the only reason anyone buys dangerous dogs. they want a killer.
the owners should be castrated.

Attached: 1534098105607.webm (640x352, 1.95M)

just videos it...

I want to see some videos of pits getting shot

Gotta love how that bitch just lies there, seemingly instinctively waiting for someone else to step in and help

Why the fuck was the dog out front, unsupervised?

Attached: 1534082147496.webm (640x320, 2.39M)

at least it was a nigger

>be me, building a new chicken coop
>hear the most horrific noises I've ever heard
>look up, my horses are running and something is chasing them
>grab my Ruger LCP and run
>two pit bulls attacking my horses
>alpha horse picks male pit up with his teeth and body slams it, just as I'm reaching the scene
>triple tap male pit in head, 95gr FMJ
>female pit leaves the paddock, loops back around for a second pass at my weak horse
>shoot her through shoulder blade when she's turned sideways to me
>run up on the bitch, double tap her in the face
>call animal control
>officer comes out "Those are pits alright. I spend so much time dealing with these things"
>clean my gun and go back to chicken coop

Well I'll give up on pittbulls when libs give up on niggers.

Who the fuck doesn't shut their dog in the back room when the police are at the door?

Attached: 1534098170534.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

>whom ever

Attached: 1553231662752.jpg (800x445, 103K)

Problem is pitbull is a common choice for low income people. They dont have money to pay out in law suits. You might win but they wont pay. You ever see a rich person with a pitbull?

Bad ass.

Attached: 1534098340185.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

scumbags with land, and dogs that don't bite people.

Attached: 1552928575726.png (582x600, 743K)

Bioengineered nanovirus, obviously.

You know, for a board that 'owns the memes', you actually have a rather limited imagination.

A group of people smaller than the population of most towns made the buffalo damn near extinct.
Pit haters probably outnumber that shit easily- You get the idea.

Based

>Absolutely retarded idea
Being held accountable is retarded, huh ?!

Attached: 1534098378107.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

Whatcha gone do white dog? Nuffn lol

Who can forget "Petey" from "Little Rascals?" I guess the left has to destroy everything, including the dogs we love.

Attached: 1534098320703.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

what the fuck

FPBP, well done leaf

Attached: FB_IMG_1549207961047.jpg (389x534, 29K)

>wahhhhh hurr durr pitbulls
>wahhhhh hurr durr ar 15s
Same fucking argument. Pit owner here. Solution is personal accountability. Dog doesn’t roam free and when I walk it it goes near no other animals or humans. Same with my ar. Just don’t shoot people with it. Fucking brainlets

lmao at the guy that runs away with the dog chasing him

This video is great because there's a kid in the background who says
>I'M GONNA GET A STICK
little dude flips like a switch and is ready to slaughter that beast

bro don't post that shit ever again

Attached: sadpengu.jpg (209x250, 5K)

OH HE MIGHT HAVE WENT ON LIVING BUT HE MADE ONE FATAL SLIP
WHEN HE TRIED TO MATCH THE RANGER WITH A BIG IRON ON HIS HIP.

The cat didn't give a fuck. Just standed there waiting for his death

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Some coal-burner is gonna be like "Look they're just playing."

The same cunts that post the pictures with "We're not unstable. Well, maybe the little one."

That was a bull terrier. Not the niggerfied backyard bred pitbull.

>Martinez
It's always shitskins or women (who fuck them btw)

Imagine being such a cuck you're scared of a dog because your low T count doesn't allow you to bend them to your will. Fucking faggots.

was that a guy carrying a lawnmower????

Attached: 1534147549895.webm (272x480, 1.7M)

it doesnt matter if its a native species, its illegal cause its dangerous (in most cases thats why its outlawed)
The difference between these two animals and dogs are one holds on for life like its survive or die (which is the case for wolfs) and dogs who just snap at you, they will always let go unless trained

white people own pitbulls too

fucking 3 different white people in my neighborhood own one

>answers the door in her underwear
Yeah I'm sure that pitbull was raised right and won't gon' du nuffin

Is this because you know your shitty dog just can't contain itself?

It's retarded to put a law or enforcement behind it because niggers wont ever follow that.

Anyone that truly understands dogs knows that this idiot had no control over her dogs because she had not presented herself as their alpha. You don't let dogs lead you ten feet ahead on a walk. A walk is a hunt to the canine brain. Alpha leads the hunt. A dog walking 15 feet ahead of its owner thinks it is alpha.
Of course the dogs go after the cat... it is a hunt, after all, and the dogs are leading.

There should be competency exams to own dogs. 90% of current dog owners would fail.

I had to stab a dog with my keys once. Jolted away from its useless owner who just dropped the lead and went straight for my ex-gf's lurcher. Stabbed it in the side with my motorbike keys and it fucked right off wimpering and then the owner came up screaming up a storm.

>clicking a webm on Jow Forums
you deserve it for not knowing what that leads to desu

Imagine being such a nigger that you have to have a nigger dog exclusively bred to be more niggerlike.

Attached: q4phelfg47f21.jpg (776x305, 20K)

>Leave door ajar one day by accident
>AR-15 gets put
>it shoots 3 people before it's wrestled to the ground and subdued by terrified onlookers

Attached: 1534098151917.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

An gun won't escape your safe and maul a classroom full of kids.

star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article221942580.html

nydailynews.com/news/national/pit-bull-attack-leaves-child-dead-injured-atlanta-article-1.2948786

patch.com/north-carolina/myerspark-southend-dilworth/stray-pit-bull-attacks-7-children-charlotte-elementary

thesun.co.uk/news/5955244/pitbull-mauls-three-kids-owner-unleashed-dog-street-delhi/

my dad is a pitbull owner, every pitbull owner that i've ever met is a complete brain tard.

Bad ass, but I was hoping he was going to snap the dog's neck as he flipped over the motorcycle and then get up and beat the fuck out of the owner.

Yeah. Had her kennel trained and she was sweet as hell to everyone and everything. Had a break in when she was in the kennel and ever since she don’t do so well.

Attached: 69AAAC79-C685-48C7-B3BE-3306978AE343.jpg (3088x2316, 1.76M)

It is the police who would like to ban them. 25 dogs are shot every day by police. First they ban your dogs, next will be your guns.

I'm a cat person. I'm just not a big enough limp wristed faggot that can't handle a dog LMAO. Dumb fag beta bitch.

same ones that do shit like this. they have zero ability to empathize with any living creature.

Attached: 1532095353971.jpg (1031x1200, 156K)

Shut the FUCK up nigger! Fuck nonwhites and fuck pit bulls!

Hell yeah bruv. Animal control wouldn't take them for me, though. I had to bury them myself. That was in September. I'm thinking maybe after a year I'll dig them back up and make like a nice staff out of their spinal bones with a skull on top or something.

How long could she have even had that dog? And of course she would say it behaves well, not like she'd argue it deserved to be stabbed. Keep your dog in the house, it's a liability and even if its running towards someone because it wants to play, that's an assumed risk that person is not obligated to take purely on account of your failure as a responsible owner.