Attached: circum.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/circumcision.html
cirp.org/library/history/peron2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it

>circumcision
>christianism
Don't confuse amerigoyism with christianity.

why do americans restrain thier newborns and what does it have to do with Christianity

we don’t? i’ve experiences multiple births and the mother is immediately placed with the baby unless something is wrong.

Children risk die from asphyxiation when on belly so you put them on the back

As for Christianity I don't know

still blows my mind that people cut the ends off of baby dicks and that these psycho retards live among us

Attached: 148084248.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

you fucking retards
This is about infant genital mutilation and how the US has the highest population of brain damaged cutlets even though they claim to be christians and in their own bible it tells them not to do this to their baby boys

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

Free eternal life

Attached: Light1.jpg (4608x2566, 2.26M)

>all that red

Attached: 1490165085579.jpg (600x1230, 83K)

>China
Yeah, no.

Attached: chinese birth.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Canada has that problem too

fisheaters.com/circumcision.html

1. You're pretending Russia, Germany and France aren't traditionally Christian country and China isn't on its way towards having more Christians than America.
2. You are mistaking Brit Milah (the OT practice) with Brit Periah (modern day circumcision, which was only introduced in the Talmud in the second century AD)
3. You're ignoring all the parts of the NT where Paul condemns circumcision
4. Good job avoiding Jews and Muslims who ACTUALLY have "valid" religious reasons for genital mutilation
5. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS. THE OP STARTS WITH A CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT AND NEVER POSTS AGAIN (NOTICE THAT HIS ID ONLY HAS 1 POST). SAGE AND IGNORE YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED YOU NEVER LEARN DO YOU? THIS IS WHY YOU'RE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE INTERNET. DON'T EVEN SAGE. STOP REPLYING, IGNORE, HIDE AND IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT REPORT.

Attached: e45[1].png (680x499, 1.4M)

yes and australia has a similar percentage, it's as if all the former european colonies were marked as slaves, because they were. thankfully my parents didn't subject me to that fate

>Good job avoiding Jews and Muslims who ACTUALLY have "valid" religious reasons for genital mutilation
yes, it's great they damage the brains of their 8 day old babies in order to curb empathy and testosterone production while increasing cortisol levels for life

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored.png (653x1024, 789K)

They're called evangelicals and yes they're morons.

Attached: Naamloos.png (300x82, 2K)

>christcucks
that is exclusively the US. a jewish owned state.

boycott israel

I wish I had a foreskin and smooth head and not this thick rough bumpy rock penis

Reminder that the circumcision covenant (agreement) between Abraham and God was NOTHING like the circumcision Jews began practicing after Jesus and doctors force onto boys today.

cirp.org/library/history/peron2/

Circumcision was abolished with Christ and is to no longer be practiced. Christians are not to circumcise their sons.

Galatians 5:2-4 King James Version (KJV)
>2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
>3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
>4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

That law Paul is taking about is the Law of Moses, which Christ nailed to the cross.

Colossians 2:14 King James Version (KJV)
>14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Attached: Covenant_of_Cutting.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

What's your point?
Us sucks?
This capitalisms fault or Trump's?

Only Anglo Canada though

Attached: 800px-MaternalExperiencesSurveyCanada.svg.png (800x775, 238K)

t.childless idiot
youre a faggot

>[pretend] China isn't on its way towards having more Christians than America.
Chinese government will never allow actual christianism in their country. They make a cult of their own dictators and call it christianism. It doesn't work like that

OP is a fedorafag and thinks equating any percieved injustice with christianity is some kind of "gotcha"

Attached: when an enemy catches you reloading but you get him anyway.gif (265x323, 1.98M)