Why are people using guns for "terrorism" instead of bombs?

Why are people using guns for "terrorism" instead of bombs?

bombs are:
>cheaper
>more effective
>not restricted
>more flashy
>can be remotely triggered

I don't see a single reason to use guns over explosives, guns are good for self defense, but you can still only shoot one guy at a time, you need to reload and you have to expose yourself.

Meanwhile with the bomb you just have to drop it into a garbage can or something and be done with it.

Attached: ied-476x325.jpg (476x325, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4NTHtCD2ac
youtube.com/watch?v=6G0-JJO7Ue8
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/6C/6C60F71F7112A98B703E501FD2F924DF_Chlotares_From_bleach_and_salt.doc.pdf
archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook
atf.gov/explosives/binary-explosives
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>more effective
no
>not restricted
it's waaaaay harder to make a bomb than it is to just buy a gun and some ammo.

Bombs are notoriously difficult to safely produce and plant. Bombs are also a lot more indiscriminate in who they harm. Bombs are also typically made from highly regulated ingredients, and there are tons of glowniggers just waiting to help you any step of the way in making a bomb. Bombs also carry all kinds of charges and legal problems that go way beyond murder charges and the like.

Bombs are probably the best tool for the job if you want to blow yourself up like a muzzie sperg or sabotage a fixed structure like a dam, but when it comes to just making a point they aren't that great. There's a reason that explosive deployment systems are so expensive.

you mean like this guy?

OP has a legitimate point, anyone who isn't stupid or crazy can take a course at a community college and learn the chemistry to manufacture explosives safely.

The reason they don't use explosives is because terrorists are almost exclusively mentally ill. When the competent, capable people start making bombs the entire civilization has a real problem.

this one lol
youtube.com/watch?v=a4NTHtCD2ac

im pretty sure these are the glowniggers, bombs aren't hard to make lol

Get this shit out of here, retard

Not really. You can make one out of a pressure cooker.

Attached: 516e314187487.image.jpg (500x608, 79K)

because there is no push for bomb control

Attached: 1552428434865.png (1000x960, 140K)

those are firecrackers hardly worth wasting your life over, particularly for a terrorist already inside of a western nation.

The only people crazy enough to actually do that are pathetic jihadis like ISIS.

It was a false flag you idiot
I was supposed to be spectacular

That's not true there are an incredible amount of regulations intended to make dangerous chemicals harder to procure in large quantities.

It*

FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
FALSE FLAGS INCOMING
>FALSE FLAGS INCOMING

Attached: 1529826641930.png (878x1069, 451K)

did you just repost a picture of yourself replying to another thread with the same reply you made in this thread
pathetic

How is it not more effective? Something as simple as a grenade could do more harm than an AR with a full mag.

It's not restricted, you might be put on a list, but just getting the materials is not breaking any laws. And just as said, you have to be some 80IQ retard to blow yourself up, anyone with a chemistry book and caution can make some.

youtube.com/watch?v=6G0-JJO7Ue8

I dont know how to use those

Because bombs have a max body count, because the people closer to the bomb shield the people farther away from the bomb. Where as the typical mass shooter terrorist attack, they commonly get 30+ casualties.

He is schizo autist who keeps posting >muh falsefalgs everywhere.

OKC put paid to to that

No that's stupid.

Attached: Oklahoma City McVeigh.jpg (2000x1376, 545K)

They're all false flag events.
Look at what happens after.

McVeigh was the last real event.

Use more bombs or more explosives. I think you should triple tap people, so you would use a lot of ammo too.

the true question is why don't they use gas bombs

Serious? Poisonous gas is by far the best method

Wtf?
As an American I can buy tannerite off the shelf of many kinds

How? Only works in closed space and most easy to produce stuff is obvious from smell. And it takes time. And the good stuff is really hard to get.

Not if your making binary explosives

>Wooden doors

Attached: tone 21.jpg (1200x816, 252K)

Bombs dont fit the narrative? They arent protected by the second amendment and arent the target. Guns are not the target. The constitution is the target.

It is if you want to turn it into a proper high order explosive with nitro-methane.

Explosives are legal if you are not a felon

fuck off glownigger

False flags to take away the 2A

Trinary is also legal tho

But explosives are legal.

I'm sure that it's like in most countries, you can buy the chemical ingredients almost anywhere, you can buy explosives in specific stores, though you would probably need some documentation for that, but I don't think you would run into problems unless you go around telling everyone.

I actually don't.
I can buy even helix hi-explosive off the shelf at the rock quarry.

If you soak a rag in linseed oil and leave it to sit for 3-4 hours it will combust. It'd be a shame if someone was polishing some old wood and didn't know that if you leave a linseed oil soaked rag that it will combust. Setting whatever is around it on fire like a time bomb. It sucks to if that happens at your house and you have to claim insurance and there's evidence.

Because there are no real terrorists. Just the government creating reasons for you to voluntarily disarm yourself

Shooters can be programmed according to race and ethnicity. Double impact. Chisel away at the constitution and rub raw the resentments between brown sheep and white sheep. The sheep hate each other as their freedom fades.

Eventually everyone will have personal nuclear weapons.

How do I learn to make mail bombs. Like Uncle Ted, but deadlier?

It's for academic purposes in my satire class.

Its hard to make a bomb and not blow yourself up.
You also need knowledge in chemistry and stuff like that.
Not easy to do and not easy to understand for many people.

they are protected by the 2A actually.

But the 2A means zilch hahah

not true. bombs are actually stupid easy to make.

guns are just safer and last longer.
hell, I could make nitrocellulose gunpowder and fulminate primers out of shit I have in my garage.

Try these.
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/6C/6C60F71F7112A98B703E501FD2F924DF_Chlotares_From_bleach_and_salt.doc.pdf

Just watch the netflix documentary about it they even show what mechanism was used to trigger the bomb.

If you want more advanced reading Download the ar/k/, just google the torrent for it it has tons of material abour how to make explosives and triggers for them etc.
Its not illegal information or something and technically anyone can access this information.

Pyrodex+ pipe + electric match from hobby rockets = expedient grenade

Hell, YouTube has tons of bomb making vids

Ok then, enlighten us Mr. FBI on bomb making

This is false. I was arrested for possessing fucking toilet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil. Class 5 felony in VA. I didn't even have them mixed together.

>The reason they don't use explosives is because terrorists are almost exclusively mentally ill. When the competent, capable people start making bombs the entire civilization has a real problem.
/thread

Don't most people have toilet bowl cleaner in their bathroom and foil in their sink?

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING GLOWING

I think that it's just more easy.
I can get drugs from the wrong people, and I can get guns from them just as easy.

Bombs?

No, I would have to work to get ahold of them.

Make them yourself? no, that's even more work.

We live in a culture of instant gratification where we want results and actions right now at the spur of a moment.
We don't have the time and effort to make contact with people, make friends, learn skills, get hobbies and make ourselves into the people we want to be.
We live plugged in a network that gives us information wihtout really giving us life or wisdom.

Not sink, kitchen.

Ok.
Tm-21 310
archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook

Army tm on improvised weapons

I'm glad I'm In alaska

atf.gov/explosives/binary-explosives

Also atf on binary and trinary explosives

Pipe bomb is pretty simple to make, packed with shrapnel it's also pretty fucking deadly

What are the glowniggers cooking up this time?

Even if you are too retarded to make a real bomb, literally anyone can chuck a molotov at a flammable target and split. In minecraft of course.

That's nice. I had access to HCl and aluminum foil as a kid. You can get that stuff pretty much anywhere.

Because it's a false flag to grab the guns

Attached: vmuc7.jpg (620x388, 67K)

Recent bombing victims in the UK were found to have parts of other peoples skeletons embedded in them.

False flags

Its better with dark German aluminum powder.

Don't forget to put it into PET bottle filled with plastic BBs for extra FUN.

This thread is rather glowing.

Ceramic .48 gram pellets for airsoft are actually superior to steel ballbearings for shrapnel, they have an extreme velocity yet retain enough energy to wound and kill

No that's you.

Wasn't aware they made them out of ceramic too.

Attached: 9873cPi.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Well they can be used to make works bombs. I was a young and dumb kid on my 18th birthday and wanted to make one. A cop pulled me over (said he got a call about suspicious activity) and asked if he could search my car.

I let him, thinking I hadnt done anything wrong (being stupid agai n). He found an empty 2 liter, aluminum foil, and toilet bowl cleaner. Asked me what I was doing so I told him cause I figured it wasnt a big deal, works bombs are pretty pathetic. The cops were pretty cool about it. But then the fire marshall showed up and next thing you know I'm in jail for possessing explosive materials (got denied bail at first too lul)

I dont hold any resentment. What I did was pretty stupid. Just never thought it would be so serious

Those are the really expensive and heavy weight ones used for airsoft "sniping" at 150+ yards.

Normal ones that would be considered "heavy" for gameplay are .25 and those draw blood and can knock out teeth

YOUR country might be sanctioned for your post.
Salute.

Man fuck the watchlists and the glowinthedarks, were having discussion, that's our right. America ain't the boss.

They're not reliable though

>I was arrested for possessing fucking toilet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil
>actually admitted to making bombs to the police
What a fucking retard

It's probably a lot more satisfying to shoot people in person than to plant a bomb and run away.

Most people won't be able to make efps, but in theory you could stack pipe bombs that had been directionally cut in grid patterns on top of each other.

Take not that you would have to submit your design for atf approval and wait for a form for a destructive device before manufacture outside of minecraft.

Attached: Fake_Rock_EFP_IED_OTA-ROCK2-500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

how long did were you in for that?

>When the competent, capable people start making bombs the entire civilization has a real problem.

Attached: B0369221-CA15-4E3F-A1B8-B9BFAAC9BCFD.jpg (1350x1024, 220K)

I bet you were panicking in the store too.

pic

Attached: fc86f637aa9ebd77b155e5a61cf4d6ef3583395b_hq.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Yea not the wisest ideas. I figured they knew as soon as they saw it though cause aluminum foil + toilet bowl cleaner + empty bottle would be a red flag. Thought lying would just be a worse idea if they already knew.

Effective mass shootings tend to take place where people are already clustered - the nightclub, the music festival, etc, where a well-placed bomb could be just as or more effective. On the other hand, in a place where people had a little bit of active shooter training and rooms to hide in, you can pretty effectively barricade against an active shooter, enough that they will give up and go look for an easier target. They could try to take down your barricade or shoot through the wall, but they are going to be looking to get the highest number they can before the cops show up, so they'll probably skip any people they can't immediately shoot. On the other hand, bombs can be made to work even through walls, and don't give any reaction time.

Because they are actually false flags meant to garner sympathy so you will give up your guns.

Not only that but you can attach them to drones.
Civilians can use drones warfare too.

1 month so nothing crazy. Would have been a year but the charge was lowered to disorderly conduct. Just had 200 hours of community service and probation for a year

It should Simply Be noted that making bombs, especially OKC size, takes thousands of dollars. It is quite an expensive thing to carry out.

And drones are easy as fuck to make.
Even an RC car with a pipe bomb is a nightmare

Lies. Properly sourcing materials costs maybe 700 dollars.

I said OKC size. That baby was like 4-5 tons I think.

Learned later that the person who called thought I was making a bong (im serious). I wasnt really nervous since I did that shit countless times when I lived in West Virginia and no one gave 2 fucks

For cheaper you can make things way better.
Annm isn't the most cost effective and it requires alot.

Also he Incorporated a vehicle based launcher system. That adds to the cost.

Making and using bombs requires room, and technical skill to pull off without killing yourself.
Most people aren't smart enough to do it. Even in that pic you posted, the explosives portion of the bomb was made in a munitions factory. The insurgents simply added a custom detonator to it.