OH MY FUCKING GOD MY SIDES!!

Enjoy the cringe anons!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQc5yNUyLvc

Attached: CUNT.jpg (505x490, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colbert_Report
youtu.be/qzt7JvsYIuI
youtu.be/gUcGGVTme3w
youtu.be/_YCGFLhrMkk
youtu.be/1vhp5Bsid9c
youtu.be/d7Uy0Uznw4E
youtu.be/Nb0ftN84LUk
youtu.be/p63F_jmyFNk
youtube.com/watch?v=DHI1jMfiEk4
youtube.com/watch?v=gKUl6fSyW0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RUNHAL BRUMPF

Colbert was actually pretty fun when he was larping a conservative. It's interesting how he accompanied his transition to unfunny left-wing douchery with that incredibly gay background piano. Seriously wtf was he thinking with the piano?

>Larping as a conservative

When was this happening got any links

What are you a zoomer or something? That was his entire original schtick that made him popular en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colbert_Report

Are you kidding me? He was always a fake conservative

Attached: 30743217_1873245776028338_472910134473916416_n.jpg (700x734, 44K)

Oh dear god this audience, they should all kill themselves

Attached: 4d-chess.jpg (900x481, 223K)

No he wasn't. Colbert Report was unfunny garbage. Shit opinions like this are why everyone with an IQ lower than about 110 needs unironically gassed.

You legitimate get your political views from the tele, mate?

Oi, you got a liocence for that stupid?

Can someone explain to me why Colbert has his own minstrel? I've never understood this.

>Colbert: *says anything*
>Background nigger: "I LIKE TO EAT FOOD!"

The comment section the fucking true definition of NPC.

You'd have to be a literal fan of the brain-dead shit he was parodying like Rush Limbaugh to not get at least a chuckle every once in a while from him. The difference between then and now is night and day.

its the 'mini' token negro
it shows that he's somewhat down with the blacks or something

I like the one libturd that wants to explain "witch hunts" to the people
>A witch hunt requires that there be no fact to support the accusation.
he probably never heard of the Matthew Hopkins "if she floats a bit on water she must be a witch" game

youtu.be/qzt7JvsYIuI

youtu.be/gUcGGVTme3w

youtu.be/_YCGFLhrMkk

youtu.be/1vhp5Bsid9c

youtu.be/d7Uy0Uznw4E

youtu.be/Nb0ftN84LUk

youtu.be/p63F_jmyFNk

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to flood the comments sections!

I've always found it racist as fuck. The only reason he hasn't been called out on it is because his target audience is white middle class sois and twitter wine moms who are all right wing but lie about it to score virtue signalling points.

DAGHNAALDFGH DARRRUMPHFGHGFH

Attached: (((POTATUS))).jpg (930x714, 97K)

>liocence

Attached: Kobach 2020.jpg (1160x629, 145K)

Relax. They were never real. It was always a laugh track.

Sounds like a TRUMPED up charge muhahahah

Newfag detected.

FLIBMERLFORF

Attached: 1505705317048.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

IT'S A FOOKIN' LOICENSE M8 UWOT?!

Attached: Norf Norf.jpg (1024x514, 74K)

Oh noes.

>You got a loicense for that transposition m8?

TWO SCOOPS
TWO
TO

Attached: xk1k6sh6f78z.jpg (800x602, 37K)

Stephen Colbert closing his eyes and reciting memorized lines from the Silmarillion while his liberal allies rape kids and fund terror all around him

>implying he himself doesn't rape kids.

2 scoops
2 judges
2 terms

Stephen Colbert teaching a catholic ccd class and telling the kids its OK (666) to take hormone blockers

operation cripple in effect. do not let up lads

retard should just change the name of his shitty show into drumpftime

>Literally hosts a show about American news and politics every single fucking week night
>Trump is literally always doing something stupid
>He's literally said he wants to talk about Trump less, but he keeps doing lulzworthy shit
Wow gotem.

2 scoops
3 judges
4 terms

>has been defeated due to lack of loicense

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (750x546, 147K)

Why can't we get THIS Aliens sequel?

this asshat is seriously lame...
as in put him out of his misery lame

Attached: 1513346302056.webm (640x630, 2.93M)

based

Attached: dilara-aksuyek-8.jpg (534x800, 139K)

Attached: 1551166668880.png (496x443, 230K)

Jews t b h to be honest senpai.

Attached: (((Drumphf))).png (618x867, 330K)

R E N T F R E E

Attached: 1546483102380s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

ummm like all of the first decade of the millennium?

>nog commenting constantly in the background

Attached: 1553053870621.jpg (647x594, 71K)

Attached: 2scoops.png (944x626, 371K)

I really liked this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=DHI1jMfiEk4

I really want Stephen colbert to do the same thing he did with that character but neoliberal instead of neocon.

Attached: 1553457866590.png (1190x595, 1.19M)

He was John Stewart's right hand man for years on the daily show... comedy central gave him his own show around 2004 called the Colbert report... he was literally larping as Bill O'Reilly, all the while unironically making conservatives look ridiculous

Attached: 1549513174180.gif (300x182, 310K)

>Seriously wtf was he thinking with the piano?
late night show faggotry

Democrats are now literally and figuratively an obstructionist self-harm party of political fantasy. They exist solely for entertainment purposes, under direction of the unelected (((media))) who masquerade as a political body.

These people are incapable of rational thought. They are absolutely convinced they are correct. Nothing you say and no amount of contrary evidence can convince them otherwise. It's sad really. They're in a dogmatic prison enforced by a religious cult. They can't escape without harm.

Face it, Democrats hedged the parties future on the success of this investigation, and lost the farm. Its over.
Mueller Investigation final stats:
>19 Lawyers
>40 FBI agents, analysts, forensic accountants, and assorted proffessionals
>2800 subpeonas issued
>+500 search warrants
>+230 Orders of Communication records
>50 orders authorizing the use of pen registers
>13 requests to foreign governments
>+500 Witnesses interviewed.

Zero Collusion convictions

Attached: per 322.jpg (1065x1198, 597K)

How the mighty have fallen
RIP Colbert

The difference between then and now is that you've grown up and seen reason.

he was never funny. neither was stewart

That may be part of it, but the much bigger part is that the conservative character he was larping as was genuinely likable, whereas now he's just a massive faggot. Somewhere in my heart I hope the personality he used to project was closer to the real him even if the politics were fake, and now he's just been driven insane and bitter by Trump

Stewart was never funny, I'll agree with you on that

BLPTRTUMPYTRYT

Attached: 1513681425765.jpg (538x445, 73K)

>character he was larping as was genuinely likable
Indeed. Now he larps as AJ occasionally and isn't even likeable in that role, which is weird because many leftist think AJ is a likable loon when they actually watch him and don't believe the shit made up about him.

Fucking Gold!!!! This timeline.... And to think 2020 could be even better. Wew lad!

FUCK YOU BLUMPF YOU CANT HAVE 2 SCOOPS
ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ALWAYS RIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 2.jpg (538x445, 62K)

just imagine the 4 more years after 2020.

incredible.

>is that thunderous applause!?!?
Fuck you Stephen, everyone with a room temperature iq knows that you have fat fucking signs that light up for the response you want.

The true irony is that he basically seems to have taken on most of the unlikable aspects of Bill O'Reilly, but with left-wing politics. He's still imitating the guy, but now he's dead serious and just comes off as a deeply resentful person instead of O'Reilly's "stern father figure" character.

I'M COMING TO GET YOU, TOOPLE SCOOMPF

Attached: stefen-kulbear-dash-slower.gif (793x595, 1.11M)

Haven't heard of this op, please elaborate

Attached: Angrybert.jpg (495x417, 66K)

>basedboy wolverine joke
wtf, why do jews pay this man to be unfunny on the electric jew?

>YFW TRUMP GETS AS MANY SCOOPS AS HE WANTS WHILE COLBERT HAS TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH WHEN HIS WIFE'S BF IS OVER

Attached: 1546973967075.png (462x549, 348K)

Colbert was literally a false flag trashing conservatives for years.

have his new fans seen this? i hadn't and i can't believe this is the same colbert, he seems so natural here. now he's just a worthless shill saying "BLURMGF" over and over and over and over again...

I cant even watch shit like this anymore. I got through maybe two minutes, skipped ahead and quit. How do people even find this shit entertaining? It's cringe as fuck.

best meme. needs a 4th panel with another scoop and trump sitting under a no collusion banner

Funny he is a Tolkien fan and in this thumbnail he looks like something from LOTR

this. the guy is a faggot of the highest order.

Branford Marsalis quit the tonight show because he was tired of being the "house nigger". Funny how many of them don't have the same amount of dignity.

Anyone got a link to Step Hen Col Bert's skit about the investigation into Hillary Clinton? I'll wait...

what the fuck are you 15 years old?

>make justice obstructed again
Who thought this was funny? Surely they didn't actually pay someone for this material.

It subconsciously convinces white liberals that their views make them cool to black people as long as they agree with the smiling man who is right about politics

imagine being one of those npcs that actually volunteers to be part of the 'live audience'

they even have giant screens that tell them when to clap and laugh

THE INDICTMENTS, MUELLER

Attached: 1544952070375.jpg (1000x754, 139K)

>Mueller's Dream Team

Attached: 1452186325694.png (500x338, 44K)

>false flag
I'm sorry to say this but you'd have to be pretty fucking retarded to actually think he was a real conservative. I'd heard rumors of that happening but I didn't believe it at the time

Colbert very publicly denounced The Colbert Report a couple of years back when he started going hard in on the Trump Bashing.

Basically said that the entire show was a mistake. And that he actively hates the fact that people took him seriously/that he didn't make a bigger point to break character and remind people every couple of minutes how stupid and evil conservatives were and to stop laughing with him and not at him.

You better not shout You better not cry You better not pout I'm tellin' you why! Robert Mueller's comin' to town! He sees you when you're sleeping He knows when you're awake He knows if you've been bad or good So be good for goodness sake! He's makin' a list And checkin' it twice Gonna find out whose been naughty or nice Robert Mueller's comin' to town!

Attached: chuck.jpg (1118x1431, 58K)

People did. I had friends that believed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKUl6fSyW0M

YOU'VE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME MUELLER. I WANT KRUMPLPH AND I WANT HIM NOW

Attached: 1529949647355.jpg (505x490, 96K)

Wow. I'm only 31 but this shit is starting to make me feel really old. It's like it was a whole different universe in the 2000s. People hated the shit out of W Bush but US politics still felt almost good natured back then.
Jesus.

Anyone else can no longer stand to watch these leftist zombies even ironically? I just can't do it anymore

Does anyone else remember how great he was on Strangers with Candy and even the daily show (leftist as it was)? Or even his fake conservative show? He still seemed like he had a soul then. Looking at him now, he looks soulless, nothing like the Colbert that I knew. He looks devoid of color.

If it is unequivocally shown that Trump had *nothing* to do with this 'Russigate' crap...

It would be very nice. SERIOUSLY. To see this douche nozzle offer a sincere apology.

He's been working like a beaver on meth to destroy Trump and not in an 'entertainment' sort of way. He is guilty of attempting to subvert an elected president based on FAKE BULLSHIT.

Sure, critique his policy or make fun of his hair... whatever. But this is beyond that, and the guy should be fucking ashamed of himself.

He presents himself as an upstanding kind of guy.... even religious I've heard. What he has done is sick, sleazy and immoral and he really should offer a real and contrite 'sorry' at the very least if he has even an ounce of integrity.

This is somebodys life he's fucking with... Trump has been through a LOT ...he must worry about his own and his families physical safety because of the sort of overheated hostility people like Colbert have been fanning...

Just a sincere 'sorry' is in order.

I can't and I used to love Colbert. I couldnt stand more than a minute of it even to make fun of it.

I used to love the Colbert Report when I was a teenager. Makes me sad to see this show, which is just 'BLUMPFFF' the show. I'm not even a hardcore righty and I don't like Trump that much, but the lefts constant harrasment of Trump is cringe, I don't think even GW got this much shit during his presidency

nope

I hate Bill O'Reilly. O'Reilly came off so much better, I just want to curb stomp Colbert. So much as an asshole...

>stand to watch these leftist zombies even ironically?
I stopped in mid 2017. Conan was the most moderate, but even then a leftists. He's not on tv anymore, I wonder why.

I think it's just a holdover format from the previous host

I think the GW hate was somewhat comparable, in that liberals thought he was dumb as a brick and got massively triggered by the Iraq War, and thought he was scarily authoritarian with the War on Terror, the PATRIOT act, etc. Those were at least legitimate policy disagreements though (other than the Bush is dumb thing). Maybe it just seemed that way because I was still a kid and it was my babby's first presidency that I was aware of on the news.
Now, I don't know. Maybe liberals are just like this with every Republican president, but something does seem different. Maybe it's the SJW kool-aid that makes them see their opponents as not just politically dangerous, but outright morally subhuman.

this faggot was only funny when comedy central was writing his jokes for him.