Oy

Oy.

breaking911.com/police-ny-man-turns-off-lights-on-jewish-co-worker-says-youre-in-the-gas-chamber-now/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 22.47.16.png (1202x1282, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1109883422019936256
archive.is/jXP1Q
breaking911.com/police-ny-man-turns-off-lights-on-jewish-co-worker-says-youre-in-the-gas-chamber-now/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1109951274630500352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wooden doors tone

GASSED.COM

Great, now a Supreme Court case over whether the presence of electrical current to a lightbulb is free speech

These people really can't take a fucking joke can they?

Attached: IMG_0757.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

It's coming.

What crime precisely did he commit?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1109883422019936256

Comments on the tweet are lit senpai

Aggravated assault apparently

>UP TO 1 YEAR IN JAIL
UP TO 1 YEAR IN JAIL

I L L E G A L
J O K E S

>"OY GEVALT"

Attached: nastykikewhore.png (392x114, 12K)

This is our "freedom of speech".

hilarious!

Attached: 1551502205765.jpg (500x740, 117K)

No fun allowed goyim

>And then the absence of light scorched my retinas! And such small portions, oy vey

Attached: 1525762585156.jpg (500x488, 52K)

>If you said and did this to any of your coworkers you'd atleast get fired anywhere professional.
I'm pretty sure you guys are just pussies.

love it
if there's one thing proponents of Totalitarianism truly hate, it's the sound of laughter

Attached: 1552724868448.jpg (239x211, 8K)

>the one comment that says "wont the light just seep under the wooden door"
Im fukken ded lmao

He'll get off, if he was in a shithole like here or the United European Emirates he'd be fucked.

Call for white genocide all day and they reward you with a job at the NYT.

Make the slightest bit of fun at Jewish expense and you're never going to work again.

Tyranny of the minority.

This. I've seen worse at smaller companies. Proof we've all gone soft and live in gynotopia.

Hahahaha he's fucking tight. That specific misdemeanour means he can never own a pistol in NYS if convicted.

oy vey, this triggers the holocaust gene thats beeing passed on by their dna
archive.is/jXP1Q

of course

Literally anudda Shoah.

out of controls democrats! Remember fellow whites, liberals are antisemitic Trump and the_donald agree. You don't want to be a libtard, do you? So don't be antisemitic

based

I feel bad because I laughed.

Attached: IMG_20190130_135709.jpg (562x437, 38K)

HahahhaahahhahaahhAHAA

>ey tone, why these jews got a swimming pool in the death camps? it don't make no sense! i'm startin to think my grandfather was right about the holocaust

And how is it a crime?! Explain me this.

In jail for speaking words? Fuck off with that shit.

Attached: 1553033956846.png (442x416, 163K)

It's written in US law.

Attached: H.R.672.png (972x319, 159K)

Wtf crime was comitted?

I'm dying of laughter, literally

No that law applies to companies funded by the government.

He’s pretty cute desu

>breaking911.com/police-ny-man-turns-off-lights-on-jewish-co-worker-says-youre-in-the-gas-chamber-now/
That's hilarious and probably not a crime. Decades ago, before being redpilled was a thing, I met my first Jewess in the workplace and she almost immediately accused me of calling her a "kike" when at the time I never even said the word or particularly had anything against the Jews. Management wanted to fire me, but I stood firm that she was making it up or nuts and they basically said, oh all right, "but we're watching you."

Wait, what? 1A doesn't exist in NY?

threads like this are parasitic:

look at my twitter screenshot hur dur look at me

sucking up energy being racist = parasitic

racists are parasites

We don't mind being called racists.

Funny how everything listed here is completely immoral. Collectively it stands for "You can't criticise your oppressors".

>Aggravated Harassment 2nd Degree, a class A misdemeanor

>Wait, what? 1A doesn't exist in NY?
Apparently. Not sure how they can prove harassment from a one-off comment. He'll get off if he gets a good lawyer.

>It's written in US law.
That's false. We can still make fun of Jews all we want, but the U.S. gov't officially recognizes that other governments want to silence us.

Wait what did he do that was illegal?

The best they can claim is that he framed her religion into a spooky context, scaring her, thus scarring her. Thus gibs more holohoax sympathy fellow whites!

Wonder what happens if you live in NY and have "Gas, Gas, Gas" as your ringtone.

Does he have enough to pay a Jew to say that an anti-Semitic joke is protected speech?

I live on the West Coast of the U.S. and any time I play anything German-even if it's totally faggoty shit that has nothing to do with conservatism-everyone assumes I'm a nazi. Which I am, but still.

based

How can prove without reasonable doubt.?
>joo'd.

>Does he have enough to pay a Jew to say that an anti-Semitic joke is protected speech?
Ja. Gib mir deine Shekels. It's all the same in everything these days because smart phones have murdered free speech. It has fomented a mob culture that has no need for facts, just dumb action, legal or not.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>tfw Chad becomes an antisemite

>were innit only for the meme's and irony, triggered libtards lmao kek
>yes, I am a proud racist you fucking cuck! got a problem with that!?

Listen, If you want to be taken seriously, people just might start taking your fascism VERY seriously. Just don't squeal 'irony' when the someone exposes you as the scum you really are.

Typical brain-rotted post. Your shit's fucked up and you talk like a fag. Y'know, when quoting a movie works perfectly well, it's time to hang it up.

> mfw CHADS have been inspired by St. Tarrant
kek the kikes worst fucking nightmare

>St. Mossad
FTFY

/watch the video, it's fake

Gradually, I began to hate them

Juden will arrest a fucking kid for making fun of their Howlocaust, they are not fucking around. And they wonder why everyone hates them.

Attached: 1551660144213.jpg (1635x1526, 885K)

Committing a micro-holocaust

Continue to prove that women can't banter

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1109951274630500352

Bruh...cant make this shit up

Attached: untitled.png (255x236, 97K)

He was hoping hitler got hit by falling ice. What's wrong with that?

OOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEY

lmaoo

Man they've really got you by the balls. A bunch of Israeli citizens in positions of power and the country just happens to be sending billions in aid to Israel, but pointing this out is anti-semitic. I can see why they call you their best ally.

>I met my first Jewess in the workplace
The trick to handling this is to understand the brain of the Jewess. Understand that it is likely her thotishness is so extreme it cannot be measured by goy scales. Next time she is wearing open toe shoes, say "dem feets doe" and only that. just go back to work like nothing happened. She will come back for more. If she is wearing a tank top, don't compliment boobs. Compliment her armpits is an obviously sexual way. Similarly, just go back to work as though you said something normal.

Kek

Time to revolt against DC

>a-at least us americans have f-f-free speech!

I bet you called her a dirty kike in your head all the time after that. I know I would've.

Kek

What do you expect for NYCommiefornia?