Tfw we succeed from the union

Tfw we succeed from the union.

Tfw we ban Nestle from stealing water from the great lakes

Tfw climate change makes the great lakes a priceless resource

Tfw we ban infant mutilation

Tfw we have all the strong men

Tfw the east coast elites are shaking in their boots.

Tfw we put minorities to work rebuilding citys and social services (win some loss some)

Tfw a rifle in every home

Tfw mandatory army service or intelligence gathering gives every man the confidence to succeed

Get ready for Neo-France

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-185103_Earth.jpg (1079x1184, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubUkIMHoQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=EIupUR2igtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...and then you woke up

Michigan

Indiana

Ohio

Kentucky

Tennessee

Louisiana

Wisconsin

Missouri

Mississippi

Alabama

Arkansas

Iowa

Minnesota

>tfw OP is off his meds again

Attached: 1553416240836.png (600x569, 74K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-190826_Firefox.jpg (1079x564, 269K)

>ohio
only has 10% of ohio

I'd take even less if I could.

Attached: 1551652364028.png (833x799, 127K)

that place is full of black people, and we'd have to fight a war on two fronts.

also,
>not
>one
>inch

you're stupid and should be ashamed of your opinions.

We could undoubtedly win against a two front attack.

>Tfw climate change makes the great lakes a priceless resource
Water is not exactly an issue for us thanks to climate change. 5+ Inches in a matter of a day or so rainfall

Attached: 1550042270650.jpg (1025x708, 170K)

Have fun with muddied reservoirs and mud floods till the end of time.

Attached: EP-171229940.jpg (640x701, 50K)

You will not be without getting a fucking my good sir. I'm actually on the east coast and am watching all of our trees die due to the sheer amount of rain of rain leaching all of the minerals out of the soil. Our harvests are going to be fucked, yours included.

yeah no i don't want any minorities, let them have their place

We have only one ocean border to our south that will need fortification from climate change but our east is blocked by Appalachia.

Tfw most minorities are expelled under anti mutilation protection and the state redistributes their assets.

Yeah "succeed" from the union. fucking christ.

'Neo-France'
>No Quebec
>Mostly Midwest German-Americans
Ich werde nicht unter einer französischen Flagge leben.

Attached: 4thReich2.png (1000x600, 76K)

Oh dont worry we will cuck Canada so hard once we have independence

Attached: 1280px-Nouvelle-France_map-en.svg.png (1280x912, 338K)

So long as we oust the niggers I'm fine with this.

Plus the Rust Belt is full of Nigs, along with Orleans. So presuming 'Neo-France's major political leaders are from Quebec, the Population will be
-Midwest Germans
-Niggers
-varying European Americans
-French from Quebec (Minority)
This has tyranny of the minority written all over it my dude.

Attached: Heraldry.png (600x599, 50K)

Be smarter user.

If we set up better mobility to our south coast of Louisiana and create public housing they will all just move south in a few winters.

Blacks white alliance to expell all mutilating religious members.

Give Orleans to the blacks.

Whites move north to populate a huge amount of unused land.

Do it for Doctor Kings legacy of freedom for all man.

Ever heard of the black Israelis? They want land in isreal as a sovereign black isreal state. Let's make that a repayment for their country's great debt to us.

I also want isreal to pay a yearly fee of 666 of something but I havnt decided the resource I want them to pay in ( think like Solomon ).

...and then everyone clapped

Attached: STOPPPP.png (686x798, 33K)

I'm trying to put together a map just so I can wrap my head around this, so is Louisiana for blacks or just New-Orleans? is it autonomous or just a DMZ? Since primarily Germans live in the corridor between Quebec and Louisiana do the Germans get autonomy or is a DMZ. Is this a Federation or Empire?

Attached: GermanAmericans.png (1190x810, 664K)

Again? Cajun delusional faggot

I'm still working on a map for the reparation land for blacks but it's basically new Orleans and surrounding area is used as black only property.

Blacks will never fully self actualization till you give them land to self govern but is still ruled over by a supreme Emperor.

Its would be nice if they had looser drug laws and were used as a port for harmful substances. This is just one of many ideas for the area.

I'm Dutch-Anglo but my first name is roman in order to make my full name a sentance.

I fully endorse a Catholic Neo-cameralist federation of microstates being formed out of the Mississippi river basin

Both Catholicism and christianity will need huge reform after allowing infant mutilation.

But yes we worship Christ for he is great.

This is what I came up with

Attached: e6eb5f58-c86c-4917-8a70-13653ec70ae0.png (5208x2971, 858K)

canada is 50% anglo niggerboy

>>French controlled Wakada

This pleases me

We should add a section for natives so we never have to hear about the trail of tears again.

tfw someone uses reddit spacing on Jow Forums

>>tfw can't triforce

BASED

Populations can be, moved with some incentives.
Natives don't need land if they don't exist.

Attached: 1552690397475.jpg (1023x663, 255K)

Very black stretch of land. Your production of anything meaningful would be low.

Tons of natives in Canada still, super big and would make fantastic solders.

Since Populations are fluid, France can keep them. Amerikanisches Reich doesn't want them.

Attached: Amerika.png (1000x666, 11K)

The fire rises

Attached: 1553349021247.jpg (680x1020, 96K)

the word is SECEDE
god damn it op you're making us look bad in front of the leafs again

>a fucking leaf

>Literally includes the most shitskin infested parts of Canada, including all those white looking french niggers
Please, take it

We wont let it get worse.

Attached: 1553361058964.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

Do it.

BASED

>>Most retarded thing on /pol

Can Kansas come too?

Attached: Kansas.jpg (1080x720, 88K)

The plain states will be allowed to take sides.

Sorry Kansas is home to a large population of Germans, Reichzeit.

Attached: 1553254535891.jpg (1400x2457, 1.22M)

This is the third times I've seen a Neo-France thread so one of you cunts better make it a reality some day.

Do you ever drink bottled water. Where the fuck do you think it comes from? What happens to the Great Lakes water? It flows down the St. Lawerence River into the ocean. The Great Lakes are literally overflowing. Nestli could increase their consumption 10,000% and it would have no effect on the Great Lakes

Hispanics are the biggest enemy. They intermix with beta white males and make semi-white mutantoids that easily subvert our cause. THeir mothers are the leaders in the relationship, not the fathers

Attached: 1552713683024.png (883x862, 404K)

I wish op. I'm 42yo gen x, pops is a boomer nam vet. Tells my kids all the time that a war will be fought over the great lakes. Michigan fag, so I believe this also.

Attached: 1553260321318.jpg (725x583, 146K)

400 gallons of water an hour and they pay $200 a year to the state of Michigan.

The water will be around for century's that's not the problem. The problem is foreign companies controlling your resources and setting prices.

Yes, I've been out east for work, man shits bad there.

Attached: 20181213_185628.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

Friendly reminder that Quebec is full of gender-bended frog communists and sucks the money out of the rest of Canada. You can have them!

Devious fucker. Sounds like kikery.

Attached: 1553120904424.jpg (700x362, 22K)

you think in civil war ohio and michigan will settle their beefs and fight together?

youre going to have to give that part of texas back

they also talk like retards

>tfw faggots

>Thinks America's mitten State with one the biggest nigger infested shitholes is more desired than one majority white with the back up US capital and can act as a micro nation with every kind of industry and factory type.

>ban infant mutilation
The irony is that area you have highlighted makes up the majority of circumcisions performed in the US. Most coastal people haven't done that shit since the 60s.

>>Planning on voluntary segregation

>>expelling all infant mutilators and redistributing their properties and assets

>>literally expelling practicing Jews to isreal on account of worship ceremonies of infant mutilation

Is this jewery?

>>Indiana
>>Michigan

And yet these great coastal people dont have the morality to stop evil at all points of the country.

indianafag here. i approve. dont let them into fort wayne though, so i dont get obliterated by a tank shell or falling building. the rust belt uprising will be the greatest in human history.

Who Really knows.

Attached: 1552775000137.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

Know I liked it. I was just admiring the deviousness of it.

Attached: e0ff18738936ce65c25a5668a48f8231--valentine-day-cards-happy-valentines-day.jpg (605x765, 48K)

yo this place fuckin sucks what are you talking about

>reddit spacing

I CANT TRIFORCE, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU PEOPLE.

Thanks user, you know its important to be more conniving than they have been.

youtu.be/ubUkIMHoQFc

We must reprise Napolean

Attached: napoleon-and-the-jews-1806-tt-width-631-height-564-crop-1-bgcolor-ffffff-lazyload-0.jpg (631x564, 173K)

Wisconsin stands independent.

Attached: our superiority has caused some controversy.png (983x641, 58K)

based

fukken saved

>neo france

Impying you cucks can speak pashto.

Only if Brett Favre circa 2004 claims emperorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIupUR2igtI
Based Brett

Do you mean Viking's legend Brett Favre?

Attached: Vikings_Legend_Brett_Favre.jpg (770x433, 66K)

Wow I had no idea Brett knew. I'm going to write him a letter.
Just absolute legend regardless of team.

>Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-231022_Earth.jpg (1079x1081, 740K)

nice hat. fuck Lawrence.

Forgot quebec man

Were working on making a professional map atm.

If anyone is talented you should help design it.

Tfw mandatory army service or intelligence gathering gives every man the confidence to succeed
Fuck off faggot

It'd just be easier to invade Cuba, use it as a unsinkable airfield, them level Venezuela with Bombers, in my opinion.

Attached: 1548212747871.jpg (360x360, 29K)

*then

We need the eastern half of the country exposed. The only way this works is if we have access to the ocean.

Welcome to Neo-France military strategy team.

Welp if i'm going to put German Amerika on the map, I might as well stand by them. But when you start disregarding civilian casualties for victory, then you're thinking with portals.

Attached: PURGE.jpg (1099x727, 46K)

Accelerate atmosphere destructing to uncover land in the arctic. Unfortunately some places at the equator would become completely submerged. Interesting thought dont ya think jimbo?

That's a really bad idea and I feel guilty suggesting it but it's clear that the amount of overpopulation will cause this anyway. South Africa just had their biggest storm on record 1,000 dead in a day. It's just going to get worse and unreported because the MSM doesn't want it to seem completely hopeless but it is hopeless if you live near the equator.

Civilians are a tricky subject. Can they still be called civilians if their effort goes toward war expenses?

It's "secede", retard.

Thanks for the free bump.

I'm gonna come home and by a house this year. Coming back to Michigan and voting red until I'm dead. Cant beat 90% census baby.

While it is true that overpopulation is a issue, it is a issue from places like Africa, China and India. 1/3 of those regions need financial aid, meaning if we just keep them from escaping, it'd be a self-solving issue. India however is a difficult topic, while they produce cheap labor, they lower cost of labor at the homefront. Tariffs and less employment will eventually lead them to be like Africa, and 'fix' it themselves.
I prefer the term 'Unarmed Combatant'

Attached: 1552940262286.jpg (240x207, 11K)