Be British

>Be British
>Grief team mates in video game
>Go to jail

Attached: team_kill.png (675x726, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eQ5rh
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/24/soldier-charged-going-rogue-computer-game-virtual-battlefield/
youtube.com/watch?v=-yjZohb9xeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID

It's not a video game you fucking idiot.

Good job linking that article you fuck

>Linking the Telegraph
Neck yourself

CLOWN WORLD
W
O
R
L
D

Attached: 5467898654.png (680x680, 221K)

Yes it is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-191014_Firefox.jpg (1440x2605, 1.17M)

the brits never could field a half decent Counter-Strike team lul

China > Britain and New Zealand.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-191633_Firefox.jpg (1440x2509, 1.05M)

Lmao what the fuck is wrong with those island monkeys?

If it was an exercise meant to be taken seriously I could see reprimanding him in some way, but charging him is a little wew lad

>Be British
>Go to jail

This will soon be the Bong equivalent of
>Be American
>Get shot

Too soon

>offense in a virtual scenario

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

It's more than what it seems.

We have simulators and stuff in the US army as well. Back when I was going through my branch training as an officer we had tank and bradley simulators. If you accidentally had a friendly fire incident you had to write letters to the parents of the people whom you "killed" about how you feel terrible for causing their deaths. If we intentionally shot each other I think we were told that we would be dropped from the course (virtually killing our careers).

This guy was probably a real cuntbag that kept doing stupid shit and now they're gonna give him a slap on the wrist by "making an example of him."

what a fucking joke
here's a link because OP is a gay nigger
archive.is/eQ5rh

Oi! Watch your language you cheeky cunt or I'll report you to her Majesty's Internet Police!

Except it absolutely is.

HONK! HONK!

It makes sense but that's still incredibly gay.

yes, it's called a shill slide thread.

It was real in my mind

I dunno about actual charges, but being discharged from the military is probably more appropriate.

>set muslim child rapist free: send white guy to jail bacause of a vidyagame.

Ahh, the west, the west. Never change you mad lad!

Attached: darth-sidius.jpg (800x474, 41K)

Wat in the unholy fuck Bongistan.

Of course this happened in the UK. I bet the brits won’t even address this shit as usual.

What the fuck is wrong with Britain

whelp
i guess that settles it

Attached: nuke them all elmo.jpg (499x269, 24K)

Attached: 1542790529079.jpg (326x245, 35K)

he didn't have a license to grief ingame

Got a loicense for that blah... blah...

Charged with what?

can we please nuke this shitplie of a country!

Attached: tfwhitler.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

the army runs on discipline. this man was undisciplined. if he flips out in a virtual scenario, there's a chance he's going to be a danger to his team in a real scenario.

in the army a formal reprimand is a type of charge

checked and kekd

Attached: coked on nukes.png (528x528, 415K)

DUDE IF YOU DON'T START TAKING SOLDIER RP SERIOUSLY I AM GOING TO HAVE TO LOG YOUR IP AND BAN YOU. YOU MIGHT BE A CLOWN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT.

what's to "address"?
this matter is entirely internal to the army
the only reason it's got into the news is probably because some noodle posted it on twitter or something

there must be discipline

Attached: bin that opinion.png (676x782, 772K)

Airmen will do anything to fight the boredom of guarding nukes.

yes there must

Attached: 1551591333840.jpg (1098x1667, 477K)

this should be the case in all battle royales desu

>Be British
>do anything
>thrown in jail

By that logic, 80% of eve's playerbase will be placed under arrest.

Clown Country
Clown Citizens

>defending actually pedo gangs from sane people
you ever think the soldiers who was gonna fight in WW1 was gonna fight and die for this

Attached: arther.png (456x522, 549K)

touche ahkmeh
touche

Attached: UK Watchful Eyes Steet Advertisement.jpg (853x1200, 175K)

ok this is now a UK hate thread

Attached: the rise of UK minorities.jpg (1116x806, 121K)

As usual, Jow Forums is too stupid to provide a link...

Attached: r-lee-ermey.jpg (900x650, 44K)

Oh thx OP for not providing any backstory.

That's fucking hilarious.

Two weeks on a laptop pretending to be in a dangerous battlefield.

funny you mention that

Attached: Nigger kills 91 year old ww2 vet.png (645x839, 593K)

charged with fucking up the exercise and acting like a spoiled child instead of a professional soldier. this thread is full of actual retards.

Can confirm, I know a guy who used to work at Minot AFB and he was always drinking cough syrup.

should be death

Just duckduckgo it you baboon
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/24/soldier-charged-going-rogue-computer-game-virtual-battlefield/

oh come on. like there aren't 50000 screenshots about feral american wogs killing white people on here every fucking day

Attached: 1513006928133.png (650x605, 578K)

Attached: 1552533959950.jpg (680x680, 81K)

don't think they would have bothered. they'd of all just packed up and fucked off back home. know I would.

genuinely, most police patrols I see in brit are tarty little women with their blonde hair and so on. UK feds are a joke, crime is noticeably increasing and no one fears the local feds. traffic police are brutal as fuck though, they take no prisoners.

I have been in military training scenarios like this, and they treat them like the real deal. It says he was punished. Probably loss of rank and 1/2 month's pay for not taking it serious. If I did that shit, I would expect the same, plus mountains of paperwork.

As usual, Jow Forums is too stupid to post the article in full...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 8.09.38 PM.png (578x588, 88K)

British cock sucking fags cat fucking bitches. Muslim loving dog molesting goat fucking fags. All British are fags every last ugly one of them.Hillary Clinton

>But wait theres more!!

Attached: Nigger kills ww2 vet 2.png (1532x984, 1.54M)

Fuck off idiot, it'a military training sim. The idiot threw a tantrum, disobeyed orders and proceeded to TK his squadmates.

Do you expect us to believe if a US soldier reacted the same way during a training exercise that the officers would do nothing about it?

Attached: 1552825837506.jpg (4128x3096, 3.5M)

When the honking is just to much and your jimmies are forever honked.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yjZohb9xeM

He would have been reprimanded and chewed out because the CO would know that it's a fucking video game you absolute nonce. He didn't TK his squad, he did the equivalent of shooting them in paintball.

>cod4 is real life
lol what's your K/D, killer?

as a former army guy, who ran one of these scenerio things for my unit, let me explain.

you are supposed to treat it real
you are supposed to punish them as if it was real

Except, you just say that and drag and retards outside and dust them off and they learn

But then you let a bunch of faggots and women take over your military, so you can do that anymore

so this is what you get.

Attached: Weaponeer-DA-ST-91-03745-660x440.jpg (660x440, 41K)

The most radical rightwing brits on Jow Forums are still proundly boomerposting about fighting wars for jews in past centuries and want to start doing it again
Now immagine british shitlibs or even centrists if a regular repuplican neocon would be an extremist over there and you have your answer

Attached: average_british_pol_user.jpg (1500x960, 410K)

tl,dr: we cant physical punish people anymore, you let women take over society.

im black and this just fucking boils my blood
>beats a 95 yo man
>begs for his life
sicking

he fucked up the cyber commandos raid into al qaeda territory

idiot. go read a book about psychology

>traffic police are brutal as fuck though, they take no prisoners.
It's time to start calling them income police
Because that's all they're for, making money.

I dont care. It serves him right for joining a traitorous army in the first place.

>Disobeying orders
>Undermining COs authority
>Showing himself to be unstable
W/e you shirtlifting nonce faggot, the guy couldn't handle a virtual exercise, that really bodes well for the real deal doesn't it?

It's already hard to take field exercises seriously so how the fuck can anyone expect soldiers to take a fucking video game seriously.
Tank and anti-air simulators are fucking cool and made to use with the real equipment but these 'America's Army' games should be just left as recruitment propaganda.

I dunno, not taking his job to play the computer simulation seriously and wasting time because they had to restart the scenario.

A simple verbal reprimand and corrective training should be sufficient. At worst some administrative action, doesn't really make sense to go beyond nonjudicial punishment when the crime can at most be "not following orders to play the game correctly"

at least i CAN read, nigger. why don't you fuck off and walt somewhere else boy?

Attached: 1531129235421.jpg (624x531, 413K)

The 90 year old veteran who was set on fire happened in Detroit, read the caption.

>Showing himself to be unstable.

On what fucking planet do you actually live on? Have you been through Army training? Everyone is a cunt. He's not 'unstable' he was pissed off while playing a fucking video game. It has literally zero bearing on reality, do you think your hours poured into Cod WAW is going to prep you for stalingrad? Or in any way resemble reality.

Attached: 1370290332024.png (200x296, 112K)

It is funny because it is true. I just got shot.

Attached: 1538891837963.jpg (1200x800, 819K)

We have a new version starting here too.

don't expect fat nerds to understand that all infantrymen have ADHD, even when the complaint was being cooped up inside and forced to play an unfun computer game for hours for weeks.

I was taking to the meme flag not you Nigel

Attached: 423423.png (827x579, 553K)

How is he going to have more than one post when you're the first comment you fucking retard?

uk London underground advert.

Attached: 1547025987347.jpg (2048x1536, 270K)

please tell this is a shop

Its enders game, hes controlling real mk ultra soldiers.
They have to punish him otherwise more peeps will just grief, killing soldiers.
but they cant charge him with something heavy otherwise the illusion is broken and people riot

Kappa (I hope)

This is the best part of any British thread. Not only can we laugh at the absolute state of the UK, but theres always guaranteed to be a bunch of faggot mohammeds leaping to the defence of their fucked up jew government

god like the OP wasn’t embarrassing enough. it’s like you guys wake up every day and ask yourselves “how can we be even more embarrassing than Canada today?”....and then you fucking ACHIEVE it.

your country is the only country I can make fun of and when you put down your tea & crumpets to try to throw one of your shitty droll british self-depreciating humor comebacks at me, everyone on Jow Forums will tell you “nah m8 the maplenigger is right you need to get your shit together” before they ask if you have your “embarrassing yourself loiscence”

Britain is the Michael Avenatti of countries.

Attached: 3CA94841-55C1-4CAE-A6F4-18BD0BA42A2A.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

If it's not then it's fucking funny.

Attached: 1553462469915.png (657x450, 43K)

>be british

nope. it's a muslim dating website. they have it in the usa too.

Attached: MUZmatch-main.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

HE'S NOT FUCKING WRONG!

Our nation has fallen so fucking low it hurts, god it hurts so fucking much. I just want it to end, I want the war now, I want rivers of fucking blood; open violence in the streets so we can just cleanse our fucking nation of the filth that has sleepwalked us into a fucking meatgrinder!

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (550x545, 68K)

Why do we even say "a fucking leaf" at this point? Unironically, saying "a fucking bong" would be far more appropiate