The bigger the gun you own the smaller the dick you have, Quit over compensating

The bigger the gun you own the smaller the dick you have, Quit over compensating.

Attached: 1526415637321.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553386605814.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You anti gunners sure are fascinated by phallus....
either you love sucking them or you are completely lacking in them as you are in knowledge about of what you speak. Or both.

oh neat, another occupy democrats thread

/sage

Attached: D59FFBB1-2794-41C8-A072-743F2AC9F2D0.gif (800x800, 310K)

After there banned I'm just glad no one determined to do a mass shooting would compromise their principles by buying a black market AK-47...

Why don’t we just make America a war zone and then we’re good, no?

your dad doesn't love you, soiboi faggot.

I'll need them to shoot you in the face someday.

Millennials have no guns and have tiny dicks.

Anti gun people are the most pathetic

I will own whatever I want in any quantity I want. PERIOD END OF

no, size means more precision.
filthy nogun detected.

We really need to start locking you retards up.

>civilian AR-15s
>meant for war zones
???

Attached: AR15.jpg (378x133, 6K)

Attached: noisy-cricket.jpg (400x241, 6K)

Weird

Attached: 1 post.png (202x88, 4K)

>7" dick
>9 guns

image disproven. you can delete the thread now.

All the left does is project. The Left compensates for their shortcomings everyday by acting like faggots, they have dick on their mind nonstop. What they're really telling us is that they're thinking about our dicks.

AR-15's are not used for war by any country. Never has.

But what if you're a girl?

Attached: 1371554199685.jpg (1200x1600, 469K)

>Assault
Coming from a retard every time

That’s not fair to people with micro penises. They should be allowed to own machine guns.

>engrish much?

Attached: _20190316_124310.jpg (3747x1350, 775K)

We the people created the government as our servant, not our master. The servant does not have the right to tell the master what he may or may not own. If following the constitution is too difficult for a politician to do, he should find another line of work. In fact, a politician attempting to reverse the servant/master relationship is actually engaging in treason, and punishable by death.

>you really don't need it
It's called Bill of Rights, not Bill of Needs.

Attached: TGM (46).jpg (768x433, 44K)

The Left's obsession with cock is sometimes unnerving. I mean, have you done actual surveys of gun owner's gun to dick length ratio, or are you just secretly fantasizing about Billy Bob ramming you from behind while yelling, "Squeal like a pig!"

Attached: 1552817663080.jpg (612x480, 63K)

I'll have you know I'm completely average.

Attached: Big Iron BFR .45-70.jpg (5042x2953, 2.04M)

based and bigironpilled

Tiny cock spotted.

wow my cock must be microscopic.
who cares.

> Why Civilians Need Killing Machines Meant For Warzones
I think we should MAKE everyone have guns. Especially women. We should teach the kids in school. There'd be less gun deaths then. Less rape. Less home invasions.
Maybe none. And if anyone ever invaded the United States a citizen army could be called up, 320 million strong, in minutes.
That's how Switzerland does it. And that's why.

I'm getting my friends who were not into guns to buy them and teach them to shoot. A German friend of mine decided on a H&K416 of course. We don't care what you think. You don't matter. More and more whites getting armed, getting training, lifting, getting ready.

>militay-style
>no selective fire

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

WHY WE NEED GUNS:

CW2 imminent and unavoidable

/thread

"The bigger the house you own the smaller your dick"

"Who need fast computers! Chromebook all you need to report your location"

"Are you still eating meat? Only small dicks eat animals! We need more government control in food!'

"Who needs 200 tv channels? More government control is needed!"

"You own 3 pairs of shoes while kids in Africa own just 1? More government shoe control!"

WHERE WILL THIS END?

Gun control has nothing to do with guns. It's all about control! If you think it's ok to let government control stuff BECAUSE it's not something you personally care about --- THINK AGAIN. It's just a matter of time ...

You know the more you raid us the more of your people get converted after being exposed.
It never works the opposite way.
Good luck resisting reality user.

The person most eager to disarm you is the person who plans to attack you. The easiest way to determine who needs to be killed is to see who wants me disarmed.

>"military-style."

Attached: mwf tiresome k m.jpg (492x449, 48K)

neither do we need faggots yet here you are

Attached: pepe_the_clown.png (711x389, 202K)

Have sex.

how small must the guvt's cock be?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553386605814.webm

Lick my ass hippie.

Fixed the image.

Attached: fixed.jpg (640x640, 222K)

If you're a white person in Chicago that's definitely a war zone

I truly don't understand the logic here. If there was an inverse relationship between dick size and guns, it's not like being against guns can make my dick bigger.

I do support your physical attributes being a requirement to having political opinions, however. Just not the ones that Liberals think of.

1/10 bait. Have a (you) and a sage.

Attached: 1547478610227.jpg (835x776, 119K)

You guys remember when people put real effort into bait threads? Those were good times

Hi guys, i am quite disapointed about what do European States doing due to fucking Muslims and Romes who moved to Europe, in most cases this pices of shit comeing to state orgs. with tears on their faces saying how it is hard to find a job in Europe, and how hard their life is, after this state often decides to give a workless subsidy to them, they recognizeing that they dont need to do anything to get money, and keep being workless, also by percentage Muslims and Romes are very agressive and they are often doing some shits outside like beating someone with no reason and other shits, so now is the question to you guys, Why do state keeps gveing them subsidys, if they see that they are fucking parasites, and they atualy dont do anything useful aside from cleaning the parks from dog shits

Attached: 4ср.jpg (480x360, 34K)