This is why America is in debt

This is why America is in debt.

Attached: Urban-Sprawl-5.jpg (2978x1177, 3.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dok7x-mUcvM
youtube.com/watch?v=Se9TyhKuXqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Businesses near the off ramp of a major highway are why we're in debt and not the massive bureaucracy and military spending?

Ok.

the sheer amount of cars in this country most of them appearing to be relatively new is staggering even to me and I have lived here my whole life

Fuck you, Tractor Supply is based, it's where I get my Walnut Coal for my forge.

>Self sufficient population that has the freedom to drive to any location.
Wrong Norway, wrong. America is in debt but this ain't why. Gay thread.

Niggers

Don't be bitter just because we are bigger and have room to stretch our legs. Sure, we burn a lot of gas but that is why we invade oil rich nations.

Attached: America.gif (420x329, 1.43M)

Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with exorbitant federal spending stoked by the federal reserve?

Grassy medians? You should write a book on economics.

America is ugly, I agree, sometimes it just feels like one big ugly highway from (((New York))) to (((LA))) with niggers, spics, and useless retarded White trash in between.

Sorry Norwaybro, I'd like to live in the city if it wasn't filled with crack head niggers. I'm sure Bergen is a nice place

>America

Are you talking about the government or citizens?

Private debt is about as normal as it's ever been.

She could fire my Tec-9, if you know what I mean.

America is Swedish

Attached: Minnesota .jpg (3914x2232, 1007K)

>just feels like one big ugly highway
Yea, fuck all those ugly ass national parks. Yellowstone sucks.

There's probably $100,000,000 in infrastructure in this picture alone, serving a few half-vacant buildings and some parking lots. Where's the money coming from, and how is it being paid back? Now multiply this way of building by however many locations like this there are in the US.

Yeah it's pretty dope. I just bought an AR.

At least the suburbs are nice. If you can afford them.

Attached: f530fa062222564948f6c2d8a34fc8f7.jpg (740x400, 79K)

>fire my Tec-9
Would it jam like the rest of em do? (however the KG-99 she is shooting would be great)

>Where does money come from to maintain roads and utilities

Are you serious?

oh. you're just a moron.

Why? I'm waiting

Wrong image.

Attached: welfare.jpg (1601x952, 337K)

National and state parks are nice don't get me wrong.

open and flat is good
much like a flat chest

Both. The building arrangement in this picture shows an incredible amount of infrastructure liability to the local government, which represents a huge future tax burden (if it's funded by debt). And the amount of driving the people have to do, is putting all of those people into debt (car loans, repair bills, vehicle insurance, credit card debt)

>wide roads
>plenty of traffic
>strongest economy in the world
Tell me more about how roads and businesses are vacant

That made Mr. Weiner stand straight up.

Attached: 1553448763469.jpg (720x736, 27K)

Thread about the USA, heeb sticks his nose in to annoy people. Why cant you people just leave us alone?

Is this nigger serious? Does he really think it costs 100 million to create roads?

Isn't Britain and the EU's currency stronger?

why are illinois and ohio switched

Attached: st.jpg (493x449, 43K)

Do you Euros ever get tired of bitching about every little thing our country does? Give it a fucking rest.

Lmao, things are affordable here moron, we don't get taxed at 65%

Are you a nigger or something?

>Whataburger sign towering over everything
based

>things are affordable here moron
No they're not.

The US is rich and borrows money. As long as they're successful creditors will lend them money.
Seeing as how US oil production is sky rocketing I think they'll be fine.

Nice argument there. I'm a moron for realizing that expense>revenue requires deficit spending to go on? When your infrastructure costs 50x more than the businesses will pay in property taxes over the lifespan of the infrastructure, you're bound to go into debt.

Pic related is a chart of the average suburban development's financing. When it's first built, the local government starts generating income from it in the form of property tax, but in the end, maintenence has to be done on the development's infrastructure, and there's a huge backlog.

Attached: Cumulative+Cash+Flow (1).jpg (744x486, 69K)

UFF DA you inbred fish eating cunt

no, it's because of niggers, spics, immigrants, and white trash

Attached: WhitePower.png (500x332, 244K)

>Minnesota

Isn't that a big somali colony, though? Just like Sweden I guess.

merica big. big economy need big roads.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

Some things are, some aren't.
Petrol is twice as cheap in the US than it is here but we have much cheaper tertiary fees for example.

I don't think that people consider the massive gains in efficiency that come from being able to quickly commute and shop at retail locations like this
sure we could stack the businesses on top of each other with fewer lanes to service them, but all that results in more congestion and time wasted
it's especially critical for trucks and any sort of large delivery vehicle, there is plenty of space to park and unload goods
I've worked in a few of the older cities in the US, and the narrow roads overall cramped facilities is bad for anything vehicle related, although parts of a city like Richmond VA is great for foot traffic

i watched an obese somali woman buy candy bars and soda with her ebt card

>When it's first built, the local government starts generating income from it in the form of property tax, but in the end, maintenence has to be done on the development's infrastructure, and there's a huge backlog.
This is because the people getting elected only care about their current term or if shit will go south by the time they are up for reelection. Typical boomer mindset "I will be dead when the shit hits the fan and things go belly up, so fuck it!"

Pretty sure it's because we spend untold billions protecting ungrateful Euroscum from Russian invasion.

But go ahead. Be all on your own. Trust daddy Putin. It's what Trump wants.

Suburbs only exist for whites to get away from black people.

OP, when are you going back to Sweden?

Do they include social security in those numbers? That's why FL is that high, all the retirees move here to die.

>obese somali woman buy candy bars and soda with her ebt card
Nigs gonna nog

More like Sweden than you think. See that dark red spot? That's minnesota. So it makes perfect sense that the sate with the most Swedes is also the state that is most cucked to Islam. It's almost like Scandinavians are just genetically cucks to Islam.

Attached: 450px-Swedish_Americans_2000_Census.svg.png (450x285, 174K)

>There's probably $100,000,000 in infrastructure in this picture alone,
lol no you fucking retard, that's what your government (and every other government in Europe) told you because they want you to be forever reliant on public transit AKA trade unions.
Road infrastructure is incredibly cheap to build and maintain.
Trains and metros on the other hand... how much do you think it costs on payroll alone to keep a system like the Underground running?
You've been brainwashed by bulldykes and envirofaggots into thinking the American model of car centric suburbs is somehow wasteful and inefficient. Nevermind it is also the model adopted by Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and every other country with a white population that hasn't been castrated. Fuck even China is starting to adopt it. Enjoy your lifestyle that was literally based on communist Russia's urbanism.

Attached: b90[1].png (645x729, 91K)

And yet for some reason, it's still far cheaper for people to live in these podunk towns and suburbs than it is in NYC, LA, SF, etc.

HMMMMMMMM

PROTIP: Never respond to tripfags.

why do you rven care?, get to work lazy evropean

"too many roads" is just a diversion from the fact that cities throw 25-50% of their property taxes at public schools
there is a whole movement now that sounds nice and talks about efficiency and better city design, but the real gist is that they're city planners upset that people can commute in to their city and don't have to pay taxes
so they actually want to reduce infrastructure spending to force everyone to live where they can be taxed

>There's probably $100,000,000 in infrastructure in this picture alone
Are you retarded?

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

>Where's the money coming from, and how is it being paid back?
It's in the middle of a massive highway that sees tens of thousands of cars drive by daily.

$100,000,000
lolwut

Attached: meanwhile-in-norway.jpg (500x375, 49K)

>t. urbanite subhuman

Let's say each of those businesses pay around $100,000 dollars in property taxes each year, which is a stretch, because most cities give businesses grants and a decade tax-free to get them to build. If there are 20 businesses there (which is probably also a stretch), that means $2 million per year in revenues for the city. That means that it would take 50 years for these businesses to recoup the cost of the road.

Now, roads require maintenence, which would probably set the city back $15 million or so for this stretch. If they do a $15,000,000 maintenence project every 30 years, we see that it's a losing proposition. Also, let's be honest about these kinds of places, we both know that that Walgreens you see there in the picture will be boarded in 20 years, where a used car lot will replace it, and most of those stores will be either turned into dollar stores or shut down in favour of a new development like it a few more miles out of town.

On a large scale, this adds up into the billions or trillions.

Depends on the metric I guess. Put it this way, America determines the strength of every economy on earth

>cities throw 25-50% of their property taxes at public schools
Yet again another major problem with America is because of niggers.

Losing at war to poor people is expensive

*spics

Shhhh. Don't tell them our secret to 200 years of successful multiculturalism.

Because they're all new and haven't had infrastructure maintenence backlogs yet. You'll see in 10-20 years when the maintenence bill comes, and the cities have to increase taxes by 50% to break even.

DOWN WITH GREEN GRASS!

Them too.

All of the Midwest, the most iconic American house is painted in traditional Swedish colors

Attached: Minnesota Farm.jpg (2483x1634, 587K)

Yes, public infrastructure costs money. The reason the federally owned debt is 22 trillion dollars however, is not because state and local governments are spending money.

imagine being this retarded

thrift stores? cars? fuck you talking about eurofag

whoop whoop

You make no sense, Norwegiannigger.

Besides, Waffle House is what makes America fucking great.

Why are norwegian post always so homosexual?

Cool but take a look at that noice Saturn Solstice

RIP

Let's say $70,000,000 then? It's an insurmountable amount of money. I'm a civil engineer. Roads cost a lot! For this little stretch of strip development, we're talking about land aquisition, planning, stormwater, sewers, water, electricity, asphalt, maintenence, detention ponds, parking, traffic lights, clear zones, landscaping, and so on.

I'm pretty sure you're seriously overestimating the costs of infrastructure. Literally a fraction of what governments spend (including money borrowed) goes toward infrastructure, the vast majority is for social welfare programs. At least this tends to be true at the state and federal level, majority of infrastructure spending and stuff that actually benefits people on a day-to-day basis is done at the city and county level.

Also most road funding is paid for with taxes on gas and diesel. Property taxes in the US generally go toward funding local public schools, not roads or other infrastructure.

It's all part of "sustainable development" thanks to UN Agenda 21/2030. These city planners all have adopted (mostly) the same codes written by the UN back in the 90s. It greatly restricts what can be done on private property and is designed to get us all living in little box apartments in the cities where they can control every aspect of our lives.... they say it is to protect the wild life and environment.

Not sure if you are playing stupid, but this picture is of a small commercial district designed to service a highway. You exit the highway, have about a dozen choices for food and supplies, then you get back on the highway. It is extremely cheap and most of the labor comes from nearby rural communities.

>Here, let me tell you about your country

We repave the main highway every year in Alaska and it costs like 5 million dollars. Take the train from Anchorage to Fairbanks and it'll cost more than double the amount of a plane ticket.

That's my point though, state and local unfunded liabilities are enormous as compared with the federal debt.

Attached: Debt+Levels.jpg (1312x840, 106K)

based and tractorpilled

Because of towns that are built around interstate exits?

Economics is economics, I don't see your point.

This, and almost all White suburbanites are degenerates, race mixers(the hottest girls too unfortunately) and basically liberal. They're all too busy laughing about and watching Moana in their safe suburban homes with their White washed shitskins "friends" in their safe suburban neighborhoods. The family friendly(suburban) Disney story about some Polynesian bitch with her mythological demigod consort going on adventures or whatever, with absolutely no cultural roots with European heritage or its people. Meanwhile their nation is self-destructing all around them, niggers and spics over run their cities, shitskins pimp their daughters because they are race mixing whores who trust gangbanger shitskins in their highschool and then get sold and trafficked off to Saudi Arabia or Dubai to be the sex slave of some dumb millionaire useless oil baby goatfucking sand nigger, and their economy and infrastructure are collapsing before their eyes.

youtu.be/Dok7x-mUcvM

you're a fucking retard. that's all i have to say

The 264,000,000 registered passenger vehicles for a population of 328,000,000 people? The fact that 20,000,000 cars were manufactured here versus a birthrate of only 4,000,000? The fact that the auto industry is absolutely going to have to stop making cars in the very near future putting millions of people out of work? Or maybe you're just pointing out the general consumerism.

Consumerism in itself isn't that bad. It becomes a problem when companies jack the prices of their goods to a level that people have to start taking out loans from banks in order to purchase those goods.

youtube.com/watch?v=Se9TyhKuXqE

Attached: 1546832936727.jpg (1600x1190, 894K)

The Midwest and Pacific Northwest are beautiful beyond words.

That photo looks like suburban Texas. I'd bet the cost is no greater than $8m/mile for a divided 4 lane.

Nope.

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-004814.png (1200x1920, 416K)

>literally anywhere ever where ever you find humans
>some places are really nice
>some places are shit

Yeah how shocking. Not really.

I think americans would have a better understanding about their country than an outsider, even if it's economics