Is there a logical reason why left wing men are more intelligent than right wing men?

Jokes and bantz aside, without insulting right wing men, is there a reason why they're generally less intelligent than left wing men? Studies have consistently showed that intelligence is associated with the left and ignorance is associated with the right. But why? Nothing is stopping right wing men from being going to college, yet they don't. They deliberately become ignorant.
How can someone's political beliefs have such a huge effect on their mental prowess and attitude?

asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals/social-psychology-quarterly/why-liberals-and-atheists-are-more-intelligent

Attached: Political ideology.jpg (590x472, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LxBqeH5ZLEWT/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember folks, Hitler was left wing.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

My Struggle (Adolf Hitler speech)
bitchute.com/video/LxBqeH5ZLEWT/

Attached: 1433874792333.jpg (572x800, 60K)

>no collusion
Stay mad faggot.

Attached: 1553318364863.jpg (307x376, 95K)

You answered your own question, brainlet. More intelligent people are more likely to go to college, and there they get indoctrinated into left-wing beliefs. That, or they get indoctrinated by their liberal parents who also went to college.

they fall in love with their own intellectual fantasies while being sheltered from the consequences of such fantasies

Attached: rN9bCPD.jpg (486x767, 106K)

According to Jordan Peterson, the trait openness to experience is correlated with leftism. It just so happens that intelligent people also happen to be high in openness. And also leftism is a high trust ideology; less intelligent people tend to be lower in trust.

Attached: _92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png.jpg (624x470, 39K)

>leftists poorer than rightists
>poor dumber than rich
>leftists smarter than rightists
Idiot.

>liberals and atheists more intelligent
Midwits must massively contribute to this.

Indeed. They've banded, as weak people typically do, into a larger organization, co-opted academia, replaced logical, impartial metrics with their own standards, then declared themselves more intelligent based on their own grading system.

The ol' victory by redefining the rules fallacy.

And there you have it.

I’m in college. Many of the people here are NOT intelligent.

Liberalism is associated with openness to new ideas, whereas conservatism is associated with a more closed mind towards new ideas and a tendency towards more traditional ideas.

Openness is associated with intelligence, it takes intellectual curiosity to go against the grain and consider new modes of thinking and existing. However, just because you are open to new ideas that doesn't mean you're going to be critical of these new ideas that you're opening yourself up to, perhaps you're just being manipulated by people even more intelligent than you.

Conservatives might have even worse critical thinking skills, who knows, but they tend towards tradition, the tried and tested. The fact that the traditional ideas survived until this day shows that they are the kinds of ideas which allow a society to flourish for a long period of time. Societies with these so-called "traditional" ideas that exist today were naturally selected for by nature, and societies of the past which had other ideas didn't survive long enough for their set of ideas to today be called "traditional".

I know little about the Bible, but there were a couple places called Sodom and Gomorrah. Perhaps these were the liberal societies of the past, but because they were founded on unstable ideas, the societies ceased to exist and the more prudish and strict societies and their set of ideas stood the test of time.

The fact that more intelligent people prefer liberal ideas doesn't mean that liberal values are better, it just means that more intelligent people are more open to novel ways of being. But if the goal is to form a society that will last a long time, an anything goes approach doesn't sound wise.

Genuinely good post chap

Attached: lil niggas.jpg (2592x4608, 2.29M)

>Liberalism is gay

fixed

>go against the grain
>liberalism filled with celeb-worshiping drones
ok, faggot

this again. They defined 'liberal' as 'high openess' while the reverse is true.
Liberals are incapable of handling opinions outside of the overton window, they get triggerred, they want safe spaces, deplatforming and censorship.

there is,it's science 'liberal' fiction!

Attached: brendon-sign.jpg (768x768, 113K)

I don't accept this premise, but I didn't read your faggot article because I will just say the following(I hope your enlightened and open liberal mind will direct your blinding light of wisdom on my point without shunning me for the above):

Politics is a state of major upheaval right now. By the end of this cycle in history completely new paradigms will have to be accepted. Grandiose claims aside and by simply using common sense: can the modern day left really be described as intelligent? The wholeheartedly believed a completely manufactured Russian Collusion narrative because of their lack of critical thinking skills and lack of initiative to research for themselves. Currently, conservatives are far smarter than liberals. I'm highlighting the paradigm change though for a reason. Three years ago I probably would've considered myself a liberal because I live in a democrat state where it's what people default to. Meaning, people who don't really care about politics consider themselves liberal. The conservatives are doing far more heavy lifting in terms of staying informed. What is this all going to look like in 10 years? No one has a fucking clue.

>*more intelligent people tend to be lower in trust

ftfy

Jesus christ you're dumb.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Attached: 1538360689258.png (856x1015, 136K)

Attached: 1538360790973.png (518x934, 121K)

Attached: 1538360910358.png (672x664, 73K)

Attached: 1538360861027.png (773x663, 45K)

Well said

Conservatives tend to be more conscientious than their liberal counter parts. Liberals lack self-displine, order etc.