Is gayness mental illness

What if being bullied for being gay doesn't cause mental illness, but being gay is the actual mental illness, and gayness is a symptom of this?

Attached: 1553285375205.png (738x669, 186K)

Yes. Caused by Jews.

Attached: 3dc1a666590ebd3f7812c110d32892df2f360f3f9c961baa140d00e095287032.png (779x1024, 7K)

this
gayness = less whites

You could find out by determining the existence of a correlation between suicide rates of LGBT individuals in a certain area and the prevalence of acceptance in those areas. But it's more than just overt bullying, and that's already a hard enough stat to measure. Even with complete social acceptance, being LGBT is going to be associated with higher rates of loneliness due to the amount of potential partners they have. Hard to experience a fulfilling social experience as a teen when there might only be a couple of other out gays (if you're lucky) in your high school.

les OK
fags = AIDS & bad humour

It's backfiring on the Jews. Even though gayness is targeted at whites, it's the other races falling causality to the propaganda and brainwashing the most.
That's why the Jews have come up with the tranny agenda instead, forcing white children to become trannies.

Attached: more-blacks-gay-than-white.png (590x426, 56K)

being bullied for any reason is a fucking horrible thing to through. simple as that.

how you like the fuck white males for the past two years? it has effected me thats for sure.

Do you actually believe that there are a bunch of Jews sitting in a synagogue somewhere with a white board captioned "WHITE GENOCIDE" synthesising hormones to make white kids gay, or am I just being trolled?

Gays are sexual deviants just as much as the Fappy the Dolphin guy that got arrested. Also people who gape assholes and piss inside, rapists, pedos, the list goes on.

Lack of morals and possible mental illness mixed just right until it hits a breaking point.

I was born this way! Soo... Your penis was made for poop holes and aids? Hmm...

Attached: 1553190317933.png (500x686, 380K)

Hi Herschel. Using a UK VPN today are we?

Attached: 1553364193876.jpg (666x529, 193K)

Jews stand against genocide. Please stand with us friend.

Attached: jews_are_white.png (2480x3508, 70K)

Are you retarded

Nice Mossad psyops.
Reminder that this guy is a Kike!

Look at the wording, this flier is meant to brainwash normies into being subliminally reinforced with the message that
>The holocaust was real
>And whites did it "the holocaust was.. white people committing genocide"

Don't fall for this evil Jew trickery!

Attached: 1523389997395.jpg (209x432, 26K)

they were born that way hypnosis has proven they are actually possessed by a different gender then their own. asking it to leave to body does has some success.

Uh oh, you caught me!

Hoping you're a troll for your own sake.

im not a doctor wrote a book about it, he offers past life regression while being just a normal doctor he was able to help a lot people. even able to put pregnant into hypnosis so they do not feel pain while giving birth.

doctor in the 1800's used deep hypnosis for people getting legs and feet cut off so they feel no pain during the operation while awake.

maybe you should stop being a self hating faggot and seek therapy for your self?

Stop flooding our countries with savages Kike then we'll stop hating you, stop the tranny propaganda in schools and miscegenation propaganda on tv too while you're at it. There's no such thing as "antisemitism", only "countersemitism" because we're only reacting to your actions.

Attached: 1531745185680.jpg (1600x1971, 624K)

Hrs never read the gay manifesto. Fags reproduce naturally by raping little boys

Lmao, you're actually serious about all of this. Ah, the foolishness one does express when they're 14 years of age.

Unironically true. Not all gays are pedos but in a study done of prisons 78% of pedos identify as gay or bi.
The gays who are pedos never reproduce. Gay pedo rapes boy, boy becomes a gay pedo. That's how it works.

Attached: 85e8ebc06b52188c31119e7bd29ac4b1114a7722_1_600x374.jpg (600x374, 88K)

>N-no goy don't n-notice things! n-noticing things is for 14 year olds, y-you're not 14 are you g-goy?
Big think.

Attached: 1523548237505.png (949x1103, 920K)

>Gay pedo rapes boy, boy becomes a gay pedo. That's how it works

fuck you my bro was raped by a sick pedo fuck as a child, he was chad as fuck.

Have you took your daily dose of anti-psychotic pills yet?

>Shills for big pharmjew

Attached: 2eb.gif (500x364, 237K)

You really are insufferable. I actually do feel sorry for you. Your entire way of being is unhealthy.

You literally suck baby penises, excuse me if I don't really care about some kike's fake opinion of me

Attached: 9feec3394c46857e74909aa91a3cfb7c7f76abb70c2b0eef403f61b1edc0518a.gif (600x600, 1.33M)

The whole theory of equivalent but different is a nice PC slogan, but it doesn't hold in reality.

>he was chad as fuck
What happen to him?

Yes

it depends on the definition of mental illness. Ask a real question with real parameters or fuck off shill

He became a gay pedo

Someone post the chart that joo has in his refrigerator with each year less and less whites to this poor motherfucker britbong.

*note in yellow paper with decreasing percentages.

>hypnosis
Imagine believing that hypnosis is real and not a hollywood meme