American in Toronto

American tourist here in Toronto with my wife. Went to the zoo today holy shit. I thought it was a meme but this city is totally overrun with immigrants. About half the people there were Chinese and shouting in Chinese at the top of their lungs. A Chinese guy knocked his baby stroller over right into my wife and didn’t apologize or say sorry or even acknowledge that in any way. Other chinks just walk right into you without moving at all or acknowledging your existence. In America we have plenty of Chinese people but they tend to assimilate. I doubt most of these people speak English. Also plenty of coal burners and rice burners on display. There were a fair amount of white families but mostly Chinese. Probably never coming back to Canada unless I have to.

Attached: 01C5A849-B2DF-4A03-BE40-F9F81BFB32A5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/honey-barry-sherman-murder-first-anniversary-1.4945270
nationalpost.com/news/tech-entrepreneur-matthew-staikos-shot-dead-in-ritzy-toronto-neighbourhood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found the Chinese super ignorant to be around. Would not recommend 2/10

Attached: 76BA73E1-12EF-40FC-8678-A3476F64D368.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Why did you go to Canada to start with? All urban centers are shit

Thought it might be nice to spend the weekend for a little getaway with our American purchasing power.

Canada is non white land get out white boy.

You thought wrong. Canada is used to be worth visiting till the 90s. Now it's just a UN refugee center that functions despite everyone in there hating everyone else. I used to live in Toronto, you see just how shit it is once you step back and see what the smaller comfy towns are like

I would cut off my arm if it meant I could replace all the niggers with chinese in america.

Attached: 1552711762991.jpg (263x191, 6K)

Are the Chinese always hollering like that all the time? Fuck it was annoying

Why do you think Toronto is the most hated city in Canada? Because of traffic?

Instead of zoo, post some pictures of in-store sticker prices.

It was a nightmare

Attached: BC02833F-562C-4887-B468-39B27ACF042F.png (392x550, 196K)

We did go into a grocery store and some of the prices were ridiculous

LMFAO at that jew shutting down your trip to the zoo because you know

Jow Forums is truly followed

also toronto is well known amongst canadians ot be literally the most shitty, soulless place in the entire country. It's just rich immigrant kids who studied their hearts out going to the universities and trying to be little canadian versions of silicon valley, fintech faggots, business larpers and the like. Then a bunch of confused single feminists broken families and retarded prices. Id never even visit myself.

The goyim will always know from now on.

Attached: 1494483465829.jpg (440x522, 62K)

post pics

There were a lot of late 30s early 40s roasties with young children and beta bux orbiters

I didn’t take pics in the grocers but yes the prices were quite high on cheese dairy and meats

>didn’t take pics
every time

Is this your first time going to a big city? Every single big city in America is non-white as well.

When I flew into Toronto there were masses of Chinese people queuing for customs. They were being herded by other Chinese people who I assume were Canadian. But it was chaos. I'm sure you could easily have just ducked under the barriers and entered Canada.
Then when I was leaving the airport and walking to the pickup point with my luggage a Chinese couple were standing in the way, totally oblivious, even when I made my presence known. I had to laugh. I've actually visited and traveled through China and it was just like being back in that country.
I would recommend Toronto for a weekend break perhaps, but no longer. And isn't the zoo kind of northeast of the city? I'm sure it's in a particularly shitty part of Toronto.

Not nearly as bad as this. Plus these people did not seem assimilated at all literally shouting in Chinese at the top of their lungs, totally ignorant

That zoo is so shit. If you drive like half an hour in any direction you will be in a much better place. Hamiltons about half hour away and has killman zoo which is amazing and African lion safari is decent. Basically going to toronto was your mistake.

>He went to Toronto
Even everyone else around Toronto considers it a shithole not worth visiting.

Toronto, home of unsolved assassinations.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/honey-barry-sherman-murder-first-anniversary-1.4945270

nationalpost.com/news/tech-entrepreneur-matthew-staikos-shot-dead-in-ritzy-toronto-neighbourhood

Then what part of Canada is worth visiting?

>uh it’s only Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton Regina Saskatoon, St. John’s , Quebec City, Moncton, Halifax, and any city over 10thousand, the rest of the country is only partially jewed

Never coming back

toronto is 10x worse than any similar US urban center in this respect. i've been to almost all of them. we just have blacks that have been there forever doing their parasitic urban retard schtick, otherwise everyone's assimilated. aside from unique cases like somali colony in minneapolis and silicon valley h1bs, who to be fair still mostly make an effort

Quebec City is nice. Apart from that just go to the natural attractions. Our cities are shit and fucking packed with retards who don't integrate because our PM is a literal cuck who would let any brown person fuck his wife

>haha look at this strawman my dude!
Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal in that order are specifically shitholes. But you should expect any major city these days to be differing degrees of depressing landscapes with no real identity other than maybe stereotypes. Try having better taste than limiting yourself to what they advertise as """"tourist hotspots"""".

i heard montreal is cool. vancouver seems nice but is chinked all to hell as well. small towns and nature basically

Whatever pal enjoy your chinks I won’t bother. I’ve been to a few other spots in Canada and they all seem full of everyone except actual Canadians

I have to get out of here lads, but I haven’t the faintest idea where to go

Fuck I love walking right into them and watching them go flying.

this

I was honestly ready to knock the fuck out the next chink that didn’t move out of my way I was so frustrated there

Attached: D75F4753-11D8-49D0-8E77-7C9C4090B136.jpg (500x666, 67K)

Angriest sounding language there is. Or maybe they're just angry I don't fucking speak Chinese.

And they seem to prefer crowded messy places it's like a a comfort thing with them.

Great way to dox your wife, yourself & have her images forever on some archive site that you can’t ever erase

Chad move t.bh. His daughter even inherited his dominant stance

Nobody I’m affiliated with is on that photo

You went to the world capital of multiculturalism. What the hell did you expect?

Ewww Toronto...... Should have gone to Quebec City. It's quite pretty. Food is good. Honestly, there are so many good options and you picked our most American and souless city. Sorry you didn't enjoy your trip.

Don't you have a road to go shit on.

Don't lie. I've been to LA and San Fran. I'd pick shitty T.O over those two alone. Don't forget, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago.....

I've been around the world. I've seen what North Paris looks like, i've seen free english qurans handed out in front of Waterloo station in London, i've seen pan-african protests in European capitals and antifa stickers on every lamp post.

The closest I've been to actually going full 1488 in public was when some paki lady working at fucking tim hortons in toronto didn't know what "soda" was.

Attached: 1519366368929.jpg (900x1097, 1001K)

Nova Scotia, Alberta, Interior BC. Quebec.

Welcome to tourism in the 21st century. Fucking slant eyes peasants are a plague. If you think it's bad in Canada you should see the hotspots in Europe.

I do the same. 6ft1, 225lbs. No, no gook, get out of MY way.

Toronto is shit, Canadian countryside is super comfy though. Manitoba was quite nice when I traveled.

Wait till you see hongcouver

Attached: image.gif (400x199, 1.03M)

Kek, beat me to it.

Canadians call it pop

>Probably never coming back to Canada unless I have to.
and STAY OUT, yank. we got enough invaders here as it is.

Attached: 1546129616236.png (1112x990, 227K)

As I've learned, white canadians have always known what I was talking about though.

Funny because pop seems more like a southern hick thing to me, though i've ironically not traveled much in the US.

Chinks come from a hyper-competitive environment with +1 billion people. They only know how to be ignorant insectoids that step on the broken necks of their fellow citizens to get ahead. Canada, America, and every other country is just an investment opportunity. Just a way to make money. They have literally zero interest in being a citizen or adopting the culture - or even adapting to it.

Chinks are great at exploiting other groups/countries (like a virus), but do not become homogeneous. Arabs and poos are similar, but sometimes they can assimilate. Usually not, though. They are bigger on the gibs and gimmedats.

t. someone who works for an insurance company and spends 3/4 of every day dealing with chinks/poos/ragtops trying to scheme and steal their way to riches

>worse than jews
>all of them

Attached: qt59.jpg (1024x1280, 317K)

no one is noticing your wife has a black kid, well done sir

That fucker in the back ground with the hat tho.
she knows what the ufck your up to user. SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: AWAREWUN.png (598x398, 498K)

Not my wife just some random coal burner. Just couldn’t resist snapping the ultimate shut downer

Chinese may be a little too far, maybe just japanese and korean?

You are not in their main stronghold user. Come to BC:

Richmond, BC, Canada:

54.6% Chinese
26.1% Not a Visible Minority
6.1% Filipino
4.4% South Asian
2.3% Mixed Visible Minority
1.7% Japanese
1.1% Southeast Asian
0.9% Korean
0.8% Latin American
0.6% Black
0.6% West Asian
0.5% Arab
0.2% Other Visible Minority

For the record "Not a Visible Minority" means:
>persons who gave a mark-in response of "White"
>persons who reported being Aboriginal
>persons who gave mark-in responses of "White and Latin American", "White and Arab" or "White and West Asian" with no write-in response classified as visible minority
>persons who gave a mark-in response of Latin American, Arab, or West Asian only, along with a European write-in response
>persons with no mark-in response who gave a write-in response that is not classified as a visible minority

Definition of Visible Minority is:
>persons who are non-Caucasian in race
>non-white in colour
>and who do not report being Aboriginal

I'm learning how to knit, I wonder if I could knit that bikini

Notice the kid is wearing one of those fuckin stupid "pussy hats" too.

Japanese would be fine, they literally assimilate without a problem. Koreans do too, for the most part. Christ, they were actively sniping niggers during the LA riots.

My Korean friend is the most racist person I know, the only groups he doesn't hate are Koreans and whites.

Attached: roof koreans.jpg (600x400, 40K)

bummer, thought you had a good troll going. Enjoy your vacation, try the Hot Rod snack sticks while you are there

Just wait til you see Markham and surrounding, lmao it's full fishhead soup

Things in the last 10 years in my town is pajeets.

Indian men and women coming here all follow the same stereotypes. In public they're always in crowds, and they function as a herd. Everyone negociates with the McDonald's cashier for pricing out orders as a group. They take 10x longer to do every single function for whatever reason. All the same toothpaste haircut. All skinny, down to bone and "I'm on a diet" while 30lbs underweight. All broke because they have $400 sneakers and airpods and top iPhone payment, 8 people in one apartment. NO SELF ESTEEM OR INDEPENDENT ACTION. All regard looking good to people or social status, which is what results in the iphone or vehicle debt or whatever.

Always drive with high beams on at all times. Every time i turn my head after spotting high beams it's someone brown.

Attached: superSMAAASH.png (500x595, 278K)

>That zoo is so shit. If you drive like half an hour in any direction you will be in a much better place. Hamiltons about half hour away and has killman zoo which is amazing and African lion safari is decent. Basically going to toronto was your mistake.

Non of the cities are worth going to. Unless you are going out to the rural areas to enjoy the outdoors I wouldn't recommend anyone coming here. There are some delightful small towns like Port Carling or other places with resorts that would be nice in the summer. Toronto is a shithole.

>American goes to a country that isn't half nigger half spics
>Is shocked

Putin nuke this shithole already.

>in Toronto
why tho?

chinese have been growing as an immigrant since 1960, ever since we let non whites in.

Attached: graph03.jpg (1144x523, 69K)

General rule of thumb for visiting Canada is that any location you can get a direct flight to from the US is likely not worth going to.

>Putin nuke this shithole already.

The US has massive chemical weapon stockpiles and it would harm the environment less in the long term.

I fucking LOVE that zoo. Havnt been in 3 years. Id really to go back there. But ona not busy day.

>In America we have plenty of Chinese people but they tend to assimilate

Yea.....no. Chinks in America have to go back too.

Attached: 1488.png (594x848, 174K)

This.

But the best places are slowly being invaded by cityscum too. I was up at Killarney park last fall and there were two separate groups of chink tourists there, as well as some weird minivan with a few nig kids.

I was honestly hoping some hungry black bear would maul them all, they're fucking idiots and deserve to be digested in the gut of some fat bear.

Attached: osa_lake_killarney.jpg (4540x1273, 1M)

Toronto is actually a great city. I love going there for a saturday. I live an hour away. You couldnt pay me to live there though. Way to busy. The traffic is LA tier. Chinese are taking over though. Thats not a meme

>Other chinks just walk right into you without moving at all or acknowledging your existence.

Why can chinks not understand not taking up the whole footpath?

they always walk in groups of at least 4 and block the whole footpath and look at you as if you asked to fuck their grandma when you say excuse me

Why do chinks NEVER move out of the fucking way on the footpath and go 3 side-by-side?
Why are Asians always in the way?

Whenever I'm out in town walking and need to get somewhere, I often find my path being blocked by an Asian, either walking too slowly or managing to take up the whole street. It happens to be this demographic too frequently to be a coincidence. Why is this?

I don't bother moving for chinks in particular and they don't move at all and usually get nearly knocked down because they didn't realise I was there. Had a few maoris laugh the other day when it happened for the 10th time this year. Fucking cunts have no spatial awareness

Who /never moves for groups of chinks on the footpath and bashes into at least three daily/ here?

Once I even knocked one over from just walking into him (his head was firmly staring at his phone) and a bunch of horis laughed and told me I was a good cunt

I don't purposefully go out of my way, but if they don't move out of my path, I'm not moving for them. They're the only "people" that do this consistently.

these days I just go in a straight line through the middle of their groups without saying a word.
Fuck em

I fucking wish chinks walked on the roads so that trucks of justice could run them over because these cunts form a line that stretches over the whole footpath. It is the sacred duty of every cunt here to walk right in the middle of those shits and break them apart like a row of bowling kegels

Wrong. Obese ameritards consume large amounts of resources per capita, greatly harming the environment. Their collective deaths would save an unfathomable amount of resources for the rest of mankind.

>chinese gentleman and his squat girlfriend walking towards me two abreast in a two man alley
>he is clearly aware of me, yet doesn't move at my coming, chattering in mandarin
>I'm just staring down this guy as I walk towards him, he doesn't budge
>plow into him, he finally gives way
>he gives me an angry and impotent look like I did him wrong
they're strolling around like they own the joint and won't even make way for a citizen of the country they're occupying

i always find it weird when i have moments I realise that there are asian people who think they are better than non-asian people, lol.

How can those small people with their child-like bodies and ugly faces, tiny dicks, annoying as fuck languages and accents think they're anything but inferior?

they seem to be the dumbest fucks i ever encounter both on the road and even walking along foot paths and at work.

I pummel through gooks on a daily basis, i see them approaching me from afar standing in a line & thinking i'm going to move out of their way.. or maybe they don't see me & then I just pummel through their tiny bodies. Sometimes I hear them say sorry afterwards, but I don't even give a fuck and continue my superior stride.

Fucking peons.

That area has unfortunately really gone downhill. The zoo however, is huge and on the edges of that area. Ive never really seen rif raf in there and its a really is a great place to be. world class zoo

The best thing you can do is fuck them. I mean, literally put your penis in the vagina of a female chink. Fucking a bunch of white girls ruins the future wife of another white man. Fucking chink girls ruins the wife of another chink. Just fuck them, and have fun with it.

In other words, this is newspeak for concealing the fact the white people are a minority.

I was walking through the CBD yesterday carrying something hard and heavy in my hand & I was loving it! I knew every single person walking into my path was getting hurt from the heavy object smashing against their hands/sides.

I'm 6'3 and built, they are fucking children compared to me. It's not smart to expect a unit to move out of your way when you're an inferior subhuman.

I literally always see them ahead of time too & watch them approach alongside their friends that are all blocking my path. I suppose their inferiority must impact their external perspectives. Their tiny child sized brains can't comprehend much beyond their tiny little bubbles they live in.

Some Indian guy cut me off a few days ago too, walked directly in front of me while I was mid step, so I pushed him aside also and continued my stride without even turning my head to look or acknowledge him as being anything but in my way.

I'm not even doing it with the intention of being racist or targeting people specific to their race, it's just always asians or indians who are stupid as fuck and don't know how to walk on foot paths or have any sort of common decency or respect to any other humans.
I fucking always see them slowly walking diagonally closer to my path too for some reason, I have no idea why. They are fucking retarded as fuck.

I treat people how they treat me & walking in a line with your friends blocking my path is disrespectful and fucking rude and I get great satisfaction smashing through them

Even funnier in China town when they're carrying full shopping bags & expecting me to get out of their way, I've smashed into plenty of shopping bags & probably fucked up some of their contents if they have things like eggs in them

Global majority races/ethnicity are given minority status while whites, who are a global minority, are given non-minority status.

Attached: 1553396464883s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Montreal's a nice city to party in but I couldn't live there.
t. Ottawa area

Agreed. I also like Filipinos. Good family values from Catholic non boy fucking traditions.. When I really think on it, most slants are alright except the Chinese.

>mankind
Our boy emperor was pretty clear it is peoplekind. Expect a visit from the Ministry of Love.

YOU ARE JUST NOTICING THIS CANADA? YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT A LONG TIME AGO TO CHINKS AND RECENTLY NIGGERS AND MUSLIM NIGGERS. YOU ARE FUCKED AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS PROTECT THE GREAT NATION YOU HAD RIP CANADA.

That about lines up with my experiences with chinks user. They have this "every man for himself" attitude - they just don't give a second thought to anyone or anything around them. It's why they can't even comprehend why cutting in line is unacceptable, or why they should ever have to apologize for anything. There is a lot of truth to the insect title for unassimilated chinks. I guess it comes from being in such a heavily populated country where they have to ignore everyone around them to get ahead in life - just a theory though, I wouldn't know for sure.

I know look at all those Immigrants. All them white people. Can they stop killing natives and leave?

Attached: Prof. Rat.jpg (525x700, 62K)

DRIVE/WALK/CYCLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE.

I encountered a new coworker who wasn't privy to these rules. She tried to walk right through me. I had to explain to her that she needs to step to the right, not attempt to walk through me.

I never realized how big of a city Hamilton was until I went there last year. Gotta admit, diversity has blessed Canada with some fuckin fire ass restaurants all withing walking distance - but, god damn! what a shithole! reminds me of Newark or Philly

I've been all over Canada and basically every urban center is shit imo. Inland BC, Alberta, Northern Ontario, Eastern Quebec, and the Maritimes. I can't vouch for the territories, but the Yukon is supposed to be very beautiful. Really want to go to Dawson City some day

Nuke our shithole please.

The Zoo is interesting as far as Toronto demographics go. It is in the middle of immigrant territory, but it is also pay to enter which usually discourages riff raff. That means the only immigrants who are actually willing to pay for stuff show up, which are the Chinese. If you want to see overun go to any free event during the summer.

It is a Chinese who ran away from the cage of the zoo.

Attached: P1000487.jpg (640x480, 60K)

>t. Edgy Canadian chink who somehow discovered pol

I just moved out of hamilton. Live there for 7 years. It a white trash city specifically. Its full of really low end people. The food and drink scene is shockingly good. Thats the only thing i miss.

Just chink, never Canadian.....