--Situation-Update--

Christchurch: Israel is pulling all the strings. Here are their next moves.

You're probably wondering what's going on since everything is moving so quickly. We're impressed how you've overcome the deliberate down-tuning of search and filtering services on the internet as well as the censorship and blatant deletion of important information.

We won't go through every detail... we're confident you can piece it together, like why New Zealand was chosen (archive.is/foVkB) or how many gun men were involved (archive.is/5ZY4r).

RECENT UPDATE
As you know, the manifesto circulating is merely a condensed revision of the original 240 page document which Tarrant claims he deleted. Of course this was to throw off investigation into the true motives and objectives as outlined in his original full-length manifesto
archive.fo/iNXg8
or source of backup
docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf
This release is highly likely to be scrubbed imminently, so review it while you are able to.

We'll keep it short: It was a Mossad operation. The "Tarrant" guy, is an Israeli agent and has been involved in the middle east as a terrorist/mercenary for hire since the Arab Spring started. They pieced together his "manifesto" from NYC, using the same consulting agencies that formed the honkler meme before transitioning over to the yang meme. Did you notice how both of these evaporated once the shooting memes started pouring it out, depicting it as "revenge" for past events in Europe (which you should dig into too, hint: Israel was behind those too).

Here's the bad news: This attack is not the last step in their plan, but only the first.

Attached: lets-stop-this-war.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Accelerationism Jews and Bolsheviks /
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/KEK'd, me those Deus Vult /
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Scott Bennett, counter-terrorism analyst/
archive.fo/iNXg8
docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kMWCPdnlg98
townhall.com/notebook/bethbaumann/2018/06/23/round-2-un-continues-their-push-to-disarm-americans-n2493580
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump, fuck the jews

Attached: 15373784306471.png (1466x778, 211K)

Someone post the false-flag debunking mega-collage

>original full-length manifesto
TFW Tarrant fooled them all this time.

Attached: index1.jpg (640x652, 49K)

The man used the 14 words, posted on 8pol, named our heroes, shot them up while a nazi remix was playing and wore the black sun. What more can an user do for the schizos? The "L'" marker on his gun is from the Latvian SS division.

Attached: 45654654654.png (1201x636, 950K)

Attached: Screenshot_123.jpg (334x452, 34K)

It's an organized campaign. Check this shit out.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Accelerationism Jews and Bolsheviks /
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/KEK'd, me those Deus Vult /
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Scott Bennett, counter-terrorism analyst/

Attached: 1552951243037.png (1757x957, 2.25M)

Why not both.

>be 1488 Jow Forumsack
>shoots random muslims instead of politicians or jews

Attached: 5487681648_6452506851.jpg (488x339, 39K)

>depicting it as "revenge" for past events in Europe
>Israel was behind those too

Imagine being so schizophrenic that you blame jews for 900+ islamic terrorist attacks and 1,000 years of islamic rape, murder and pillage.

Attached: Screenshot_73.jpg (577x569, 117K)

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. If you actually read the manifesto you'd know this.

Attached: 1553221597727.jpg (1503x1503, 346K)

>The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed.

Attached: 1553120107381.png (600x717, 1.66M)

So wait was Hamas in on this too?

Don't bother, no amount of evidence is going to convince them since they are trying to prove a conclusion.

He calls them out
>Were or are you a Nazi?
>No, Russians are to the far-left as Jews are to the far-right. We have come full circle in narcissism.

This quote doesn't appear anywhere in his manifesto.

Attached: 1552888700912.png (910x650, 319K)

He said that Nazis were eradicated off the face of earth 70 years. Nazis don't exist.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

>RECENT UPDATE
Look at it

That doesn't answer my question.

That wasn't aeven a question, and it still answers it
>RECENT UPDATE
>As you know, the manifesto circulating is merely a condensed revision of the original 240 page document which Tarrant claims he deleted. Of course this was to throw off investigation into the true motives and objectives as outlined in his original full-length manifesto
>archive.fo/iNXg8
>or source of backup
>docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf
>This release is highly likely to be scrubbed imminently, so review it while you are able to.

Penises!

Please read OP before replying.

Q here, i'm impressed you knew it was a falsey but didn't know why. unjacketed bullets. a special kind even.

What is your definition of a question? and yes that is a question to you.

>Q here
Who is Q's wife?
You have 25 seconds. Plus 5 more for the captcha.

Attached: 1553294046107.jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)

It would seem you lack the mental capacity to answer my questions, let alone the unstated preposition that I was trying to get at. I really can't fathom the audacity one would have such as you to expect others to take you position seriously let alone anything you could add to this conversation.

Attached: The+D+value+is+temperature+dependent.jpg (960x720, 73K)

You made up that quote. Not cool man.

Attached: 454353543.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

*** Swede shill has entered the thread ***
every fucking time

never mind
I'm too busy for this foolishness right at the moment

I think that means you won.

ty user

>the guy who hides his flag calls other shills
that's rich

>means you won
lol means you won

I mean,wasn't what's in your pic kind of word for word in the manifesto? Wasn't the idea to start a civil war pitting Right v.s. Left? It's not really jewery is it? Oh wait... I see it now. Start a civil war inciting radicals and they all kill each other leaving the peaceful individuals that will be told, 'See isn't hate stupid? Let's all make Mixed Babies NAO!'

Correct me if I'm wrong, So then the Right Answer to this is to Tell others Why he did it, while including the manifesto and Video?

Better get new VPNs Moshe.

Okay, how did you guys find this supposed full length version of the manifesto? Proof that it was actually written by him?
Big if true.

Attached: fuckkkk.gif (360x359, 549K)

you cunts glow...here you are doing the same thing you are doing here LOL

Please see I must cease communications now.
Peace to you all.

>implying a health club instructor can write 70+ pages or more

PHHAAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: killer.png (285x479, 130K)

>Big if true.
You can just read OP to get that it's another retarded attempt on psyop by either Q-trards or discord tranies. They've become quite assblasted over this.

Attached: 1552866289217.png (1440x1860, 1.27M)

>memeflag
>"you can't hate both kikes and muzzies"
fuck off, imam

Yeah, I just finished skimming it.
Remember to sage and hide kids

Attached: honk-honk.png (2048x2048, 804K)

In that version it mentions something about "found the hidden clues" and "solved the encrypted riddles" in his "decoy manifesto".
If whoever got this can point to us those supposed riddles and clues in the released manifesto, then it might be legit.

>I was heavily into playing video games at the time. That’s right, sorry to break it to you,

>A very troubling revelation occurred in May 2017 when I discovered (via /vr/) hat my favorite video game system as a child, the Sega Master System, was ctually called the Sega System, or Sega Video Game System when it was irst eleased, only changing the name to Master System many years later

...um yeah You're Bullshitting with this nonsense.
Fuck off and Fuck you Jew.

>In that version it mentions something about "found the hidden clues" and "solved the encrypted riddles" in his "decoy manifesto".
Ahahaha! Yeah, this is Qfags larp alright.

He left out a lot of letters.

>posting an old one
Here you good frens

Attached: 1553414623750.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

go*

Ahh, thx mate.

No shit sherlock, tell us something we don't know.
Anyone with balls and 2 brain cells to rub together know that the goal is to create more chaos throughout the west in order for Governments to go full tard boots on our necks. This is really going to get exciting in the coming recession, which many expect will dwarf 2008.

If you don't think that pdf is bullshit you're a moron. The additional images and text is that of a redditfag child.

I will never trust anyone who posts that image of Trump.
It's obvious only shills use it.

lol Styx

Nice try Kike. I have a friend from Rotherham and it was definitely Muslims doing the raping not Jews (though it's Jews fault Muslims were doing the raping since it's you Jews who brought them here to do the raping). You just want us to stop focusing on removing Kebab because it'll slow down white genocide.

Don't worry though kike we'll get to bagel removal once we're done with kebab.

Attached: 1553348170858.jpg (1583x2048, 1.61M)

I guess so,
>But the real turning point came when I couldn’t get passed the first level of a certain Batman game. I was absolutely infuriated with that stupid game, and that rage has been with me ever since.

Man am I an idiot for even giving this a chance skimming, fuck I'd would of spotted it sooner had I actually read it. What a farce this 'Manifesto' is.

Who the fuck would put this stupid shit in their manifesto? It's full of these

Attached: man_cap.jpg (715x455, 24K)

What the hell is that even for?

Could you imagine just 10 copy cats? Minimum 500 dead.

Several thousands if they just set exits of mosques on fire on important days, on a driveby of 20 local mosques

I mean that's what I said right?

10x20x50=5000

Anybody got an archive of his 1800+ Facebook photos. I see people here only post fake photos of him.

Attached: 15534745962100.jpg (579x669, 108K)

You tell me. Like I said, anyone that can't tell this is bullshit within 30 secods of skimming is just retarded

Attached: man_cap.jpg (713x719, 58K)

1 person drives past 20 mosques, throwing molotov cocktails on all exits, trapping the 100-200 occupants inside

>1x20x100=2000
2000-4000 each.

10 people? 20,000-40,000.
Keep in mind, the actual muslim population of New Zealand is under 50,000.
10-15 people could wipe them all out with a ute in each major city and a tray full of molotov cocktails, which can be purchased without any suspicion.
>few crates of alcohol
>few bags of rags
>handful of lighters

Could all be done in an afternoon

Notice how you're not presenting any actual arguments. Why do you choose to hide your nationality?

skit ner dig förresten ang. VPN

obviously talking about burning creeper dens in minecraft

I love that you shills push the angle that if not the jews then pol must ally with islam.

how about both your vile degenerate religious philosophies vanish from gods earth?

How can this be stopped though? Does anyone with any capability know or care?

Mossad faggot. Change your diaper.

Say Yehovah you cocksucker.

>30 secods of skimming
lol 30 secods of skimming

Has it been censored yet?

H mwans seconds.

oy vey i forgot a letter. Why are these images in the pdf and who bothered to put them there

Attached: man_cap.jpg (694x525, 40K)

Maybe they'll ask Brenty during trial. A lot of us need answers.

I already know but thank you for typing this out for all the normies as well as making the picture

Attached: 64993ea2c0d3bc160f8eb2929f60566f.jpg (600x313, 30K)

Trump loves the Jews. Helps them. But you morons never wonder about that huh?

He's right though. Bonyx HC-131 is good value for money spent.
youtube.com/watch?v=kMWCPdnlg98

WARNING KIKE THREAD
IF SOMEONE SAYS: KIKES ARE GOOD, MUSLIMS ARE BAD THEY ARE A SHILL
IF SOMEONE SAYS: KIKES ARE BAD, MUSLIMS ARE GOOD THEY ARE A SHILL
IF SOMEONE SAYS: KIKES ARE BAD, MUSLIMS ARE BAD THEY ARE BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: tmp_26942-15533028961057443589781799934527.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

>implying he actually wrote that drivel

WARNING KIKE THREAD
QIF SOMEONE SAYS: KIKES ARE GOOD, MUSLIMS ARE BAD THEY ARE A SHILL
2IF SOMEONE SAYS: KIKES ARE BAD, MUSLIMS ARE GOOD THEY ARE A SHILL
3IF SOMEONE SAYS: KIKES ARE BAD, MUSLIMS ARE BAD THEY ARE BASED AND REDPILLED

OP IS TRYING TO DISCREDIT TARRANT WHO IS NUMBER 3, THEREFORE OP IS A KIKE

TARRANT SAID SEMITES MUST BE REMOVED FROM EUROPE (READ THE FUCKING MANIFESTO U NIGGER)

Attached: tmp_26942-serveimage(14)7680716677148130440.jpg (229x220, 5K)

bump

Well he said he did so.

>he said he
lol he said he

I like this answer:
>Do you consider yourself a leader?
Why do LARPing americunts have to ruin my manifest?

>You shitslime have billions in stolen tax dollars
>access to supercomputers
>Still fuck up the photoshop

Attached: Lugenpresse NZ rifle analysis.jpg (1200x600, 101K)

They copy pasted pol memetics, but put their own symbolism in. Look at the original video and look for the FISH RUNE and the number 14.
Those are the symbols of the temple of set, a Masonic group which worships the evil Egyptian god Set who cut Horus (da gud guy) into 14 pieces,
then who got put back together except they could not find his dick, the 14th piece because it was eaten by a fish so they made a cock of gold for his body (SYMBOLISM).
These are the same pollution trying to push LGBT on kids and pedophilia globally. They know what will happen if they get exposed and even if their bought judges find them not guilty.
Unless they take all the guns they and their "dogs" will be hunted in the streets.

Attached: lugenpresse nz shooting rifle original pic.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

All the morale through corruption and propaganda means shit after the first cops get killed trying to arrest someone who won't let the local school counselor dress his 7 year old son as a girl and put him up for cultural enrichment on an LGBT dating app to date a 40 year old dressed up as satan's gay best friend.

Or imagine what happens when your cops see video of a New York style "late term abortion". Anyone, not just a doctor can kill an infant up to and after delivery, using whatever means they want. Vaccuum, acid, hammers, and understand that this is why they are imprisoning and murdering people...

Attached: LGBT canada bcha bazi 8 year old .png (900x2745, 3.25M)

U.N. Agenda 2030 -

townhall.com/notebook/bethbaumann/2018/06/23/round-2-un-continues-their-push-to-disarm-americans-n2493580

Now with more L.G.B.T. Can't murder babies being born or "normalize" pedophilia until they take the guns, and those who would bring in guns to help.

It used to be called U.N. AGENDA 21 (2021) but America fucked up and Orange man BAD.

They want the guns because you know what will happen to anyone with a badge or judge's robe when parents start to get their kids taken by a swat raid because they expressed displeasure at their 5 year old boy being diagnosed as LGBT and dressed as female whore by the orders of the school counselor then sent to a "dating" website to be culturally enriched by "dating" a 40 year old male pedo in a dress.

They are too afraid to send in foreign troops with blue helmets, so they infiltrate and use "social workers", police departments, judges and legislators.

Attached: Brit tabloids.jpg (3424x2800, 3.69M)

Look what happens after you take the guns using local cops.

Massive government pedophile ring using organized crime get exposed? Ban the peaceful protests.

They want this level of tyranny globally.

Attached: Ban anti rape protests.png (676x1688, 900K)

Here is Facebook's AI labeling pictures within nanoseconds of posting them.
If Facebook AI alone can recognize images, they could have triangulated the exact position of NZ shooter and stopped him the minute he started loading his car with guns,
before he even left home, using the audio and video stream.

AI recognition is also used to identify pictures of guns because Facebook is in league with those who hate your freedom and genitals in nude pictures for censorship.

This is with Facebook AI alone,
not including all the other spying apps on even rooted, custom phones. The noise of him loading and cocking the guns would have been picked up and triggered a few to start spying without any apps active.

All mobile data from smartphones uses AGPS to triangulate exact position of the mobile device, even with location svcs. off.
Even if he took out the SIM, he would pop up on a tower as a "rogue" smartphone.

Attached: Facebook AI image identifying .png (455x451, 32K)

Attached: Facebook photo analysys algorithm.png (762x627, 85K)

Ahh what is their master plan? Even dumb burger npcs wont fall for another war in the middle east.
Muslim terrorist attacks are already so frequent that most people didnt really care that much when trenton went halo reach.
Whats there end game user?

>smartphone
lol smartphone

No, he didn't. He said he wrote a 240 page that he deleted. Adding facebook boomer memes to the original maniffesto released, and rants that sound like they came from someone who thinks that's what "right wing" people sound like does not mean shit.
Use your fucking brain

Facebook image classifier is developed by facebook software engineers and its not something the nz police can use.
Nz is not the us where the state can access personal info on everyone right away. They probably have to make requests (or get a warrant) to access the shooters position.

>that he deleted
He said he said that to fool the press into accepting the little one.

>is not the
lol is not the

Are you ok? Do you need medical attention?