>libs btfo
>atheists btfo
>scientists btfo
>the Pope btfo
>the EU btfo
>aoc btfo
>shareblue npcs btfo
>schizo posters btfo

These people are atheist, and claiming there in contact with aliens. So if you're atheist Before you post shit you better have a good explanation to why they are saying these things.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjh7UNHjtk&t=205s [Open]

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNYUBGFuRUg [Open]

The bottom of the rabbit hole, the key to the matrix, the final redpill, the tower to babel has many names, and it has been rebuilt in Geneva, and it's called CERN. There is the obvious things, (1)that it's built on genis pouilly the location for the bottomless pit in revelation, it's logo contains three 6's, (2)and they film stuff like symmetry, angels Vs demons, mock sacrifices, and games like (3)beyond 2 souls. People still don't see this as the modern day Tower of babel. It controls everything from the (4)air we breath to the (5)gentics. This is the (6)matrix machine mixed with (7)eagle eye in shias movie. Geordie rose, head of (8)D-wave's Quantum computers is now working on (9)kindred which is building AI for the coming alien (demon) entities, his words not mine. I believe these entities are the fallen angels who fell with Lucifer, and are right now trapped on Saturn in hell. (10)D-wave is using their super computers to crack the key to unlock the abyss bringing back these trapped beings. Now is the time to accept Jesus, and put on the armor of the lord. We are accelerating faster into the end game. If you watched the(11) Joe rogan, Alex Jones podcast you now know what (clock work elves) are. Even if they are both shills not mentioning they are trying to use Cern to bring demons back from the pit. (12)These demons have been influcing all of history, and technology to their will. Look at (13)Charles Darwin, and (14)Crowley so many famous people channel these demons for knowledge and power.

Attached: cern.jpg (599x390, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI
science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html
indico.cern.ch/event/412241/
embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics
wlcg.web.cern.ch
m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/
anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html
youtu.be/a5qbaxYhbL8
realitysandwich.com/55798/machine_elves_101/
creationtoday.org/evolution-the-theory-of-demons/
listverse.com/2015/05/06/10-unsettling-teachings-of-the-eccentric-aleister-crowley/
theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/
iflscience.com/physics/quantum-tunneling-is-so-quick-it-could-be-instantaneous/
home.cern/news/news/physics/atlas-observes-light-scattering-light
youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg
youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0
youtu.be/PVNnq5R1CBA
apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf
scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/
cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/
home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers
computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html
cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab
eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs
perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/
steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61390247/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/192729280/
theguardian.com/science/2018/oct/31/has-new-ghost-subatomic-particle-manifested-at-large-hadron-collider
home.cern/news/news/physics/ghosts-machine
home.cern/news/news/physics/chasing-particle-its-own-antiparticle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4yakQvOBo&t=48s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg&t=1s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMQC2q8NAc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHx3YcErXzw&t=174s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRCCJA1wwY8&t=7s
rt.com/op-ed/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73011756/
cnn.com/2016/04/29/tech/cern-weasel-irpt/
theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/02/experts-abuzz-about-possible-discovery-that-would-all-but-upend-most-basic-understanding-of-physics/
youtube.com/watch?v=RRCCJA1wwY8
youtube.com/watch?v=Io5SLKiGdAw
youtube.com/watch?v=4ds1C5fQnhg
youtube.com/watch?v=1KWyM4TGYFs&t=1s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_with_extraterrestrial_intelligence
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjpjxm/dmt-aliens-study-johns-hopkins
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c
youtu.be/xNYUBGFuRUg
home.cern/news/news/experiments/seeing-invisible-event-displays-particle-physics
scientificamerican.com/article/particle-physicists-turn-to-ai-to-cope-with-cerns-collision-deluge/
youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8
youtube.com/watch?v=ijMwuZYAeA4
technologyreview.com/the-download/612766/cern-wants-to-build-a-particle-collider-thats-four-times-bigger-than-the-lhc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you need help navigating the links, or want more info on a certain topic you need but ask.

Do not be deceived we are living in end times and the veil is about to be lifted. the more information they sift through, the closer they will be to unlocking the door. Every timeline shift is one step off an already breaking branch, and soon we won't be able to hold back the floodgates. Everything with I have stated is proven, and in the mainstream.

I will provide all links in this post, and link them to the OP. Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.

(1)abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1

>I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly-was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon.

(2)symmetry

youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk [Open]

(3)beyond 2 souls

youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI [Open]

(4)science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html

>The CLOUD (Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets) experiment at CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) investigates the nucleation and growth of aerosol particles under atmospheric conditions and their activation into cloud droplets.

(5)indico.cern.ch/event/412241/

embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics

Attached: 1462981812434.png (1440x2560, 665K)

(6)wlcg.web.cern.ch

>The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) project is a global collaboration of more than 170 computing centres in 42 countries, linking up national and international grid infrastructures.

(7)m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/

Jerry and Rachel are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move.

(8)anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution

>D-Wave's literal accessing of multiple-thousands of parallel dimensions, and in the words of Co-Founder, Geordie Rose, "grabbing resources" from them, manifests as what I term "Quantum Pollution"…otherwise known as; "The Mandela Effect".

9)Geordie rose of Kindred AI presets super intelligent aliens are coming to earth.

(10)m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html

>The model numbers of the D-Wave quantum computer is directly linked to the code that it was designed to crack. Publicly, the latest D-WAVE is a 2048 Qbit machince, but in reality there is a D-WAVE 4096, and this is the machine that will crack the code necessary to release the spirits of the fallen angels & nephilim contained there in.

Attached: images (8).jpg (275x183, 11K)

(11)alex jones - aliens are inter dimensional | Joe rogan

youtu.be/a5qbaxYhbL8

(12)realitysandwich.com/55798/machine_elves_101/

Machine Elves 101, or Why Terence McKenna Matters
>The back and forth
motion, or crest and trough, of this wave is represented by critical moments in
history they callnovelty: the discovery of fire, the birth of
agriculture, the creation of theMona Lisa, the invention of the steam
engine, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and so on. "Time is
a topological manifold over which events must flow subject to the constraints
of the manifold

(13)creationtoday.org/evolution-the-theory-of-demons/

>plagiarism is correct, then the theory of evolution is Wallace’s, not Darwin’s. Darwin, who was practically an atheist, would not have been so open to outside manipulation of his thoughs, but Wallace was not an atheist; he was a spiritualist. He always thought that the evolutionary theory had come to him from his spirit guides. Suppose he was right! The theory of evolution is a deception from the devil.

(14)listverse.com/2015/05/06/10-unsettling-teachings-of-the-eccentric-aleister-crowley/

>Be that as it may, at least one such "intelligence" was brought into physical manifestation via the Magickal Portal they created. (A portal in this context is a "magickally" created rent in the fabric of time and space.) The entity that came through is the one pictured above left. Crowley maintained the picture is actually a portrait and drawn from real life. This entity either called itself "Lam," or was named "Lam" by Crowley. Either way, he considered it to be of interdimensional origin, which was the term then for extraterrestrial. In communications with Lam, the symbolism of the egg featured prominently.

Attached: Lovecraft, Georgie Rose, Quantum Computers, A.I..jpg (1028x941, 294K)

Extra links.

wlcg.web.cern.ch

>The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) project is a global collaboration of more than 170 computing centres in 42 countries, linking up national and international grid infrastructures.

The mission of the WLCG project is to provide global computing resources to store, distribute and analyse the ~50-70 Petabytes of data expected every year of operations from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN on the Franco-Swiss border.

science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html

>The CLOUD (Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets) experiment at CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) investigates the nucleation and growth of aerosol particles under atmospheric conditions and their activation into cloud droplets.

theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/

iflscience.com/physics/quantum-tunneling-is-so-quick-it-could-be-instantaneous/

home.cern/news/news/physics/atlas-observes-light-scattering-light

Full bizarre gottgard tunnel Opening ceremony switerland
youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg

I pet goat II
youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0

Cern film team mock sacrifice.
youtu.be/PVNnq5R1CBA

Attached: IMG_20160620_143028.jpg (720x895, 325K)

>cont.

>Literally the matrix machine
>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>nano tagging, and watching our every move.
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits

apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf

scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/

cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
> D-Wave's Approach to Quantum Computing: 1000-qubits and Counting!

mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/

home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers

computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html

cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab

eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs

perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/

steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart

Attached: images (7).jpg (393x128, 14K)

CERN is just a private club and doesn't do science.

That's a good call, providing all the links I've posted.

>If you need help navigating the links, or want more info on a certain topic you need but ask.

>I will provide all links in this post, and link them to the OP. Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.

Attached: download (7).jpg (233x216, 13K)

Old 2016 threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61390247/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/192729280/

theguardian.com/science/2018/oct/31/has-new-ghost-subatomic-particle-manifested-at-large-hadron-collider

home.cern/news/news/physics/ghosts-machine

home.cern/news/news/physics/chasing-particle-its-own-antiparticle

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4yakQvOBo&t=48s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg&t=1s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMQC2q8NAc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHx3YcErXzw&t=174s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRCCJA1wwY8&t=7s

Cern
>Shiva statue
> 3 6's in symbol
>"built town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld."
Revelation 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).
>creates enough energy to sustain a quantum blackhole (portal to other dimension)
>creates quark gluon concentrate (dark matter)
Imagine god's creation is matter, the more anti-matter I think the darker or worse things get.
> also has a facility called cloud messing with particles creating different effect
Could also be using the dark matter in the chemtrails

rt.com/op-ed/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/

Attached: 2977881-beyondtwosouls2.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/

The Tower of Babel is in fact our society, not merely CERN or any other experiment.
The western society, with its foundational pillars, was set into motion countless generations ago where even the myths are tame and mundane.
Matt and Trey are right.
The Israeli Nigger on the threads were right the other day.
The real paths forward for humans such as we, is to look to the older books that have been handed down for generations, and to look at the most key elements to each.
This extends from the Epic of Gilgamesh and through the Norse Havamal, and even as far afield as the Americas and Asia through their own tales, and the Bhagavad Gita.

Once, when those who shaped our species out of greed or pride, were found out, they were cast away by those who hold control. Perhaps there were some of each involved, for a third did nothing, a third rebelled, and a third remained loyal.
This happened so long ago that even archaeological digs would yield little in the way of evidence.
Then again, maybe I could be the thankfully-NEET version of Muhammed and John Smith, with a splash of Elroy Buzzard.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73011756/

cnn.com/2016/04/29/tech/cern-weasel-irpt/

theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/02/experts-abuzz-about-possible-discovery-that-would-all-but-upend-most-basic-understanding-of-physics/

Particle theory researcher Anthony Patch no prior connection to god meet up with two friends Tim (movies/tv shows/books/ and news connections) and Kris (Egyptology/ New Age) all put their sides of research to form the god given trio. Kris and Anthony specifically talk about the tearing of the veil.

:ONLY CERN VIDEO YOU NEED TO SEE.
youtube.com/watch?v=RRCCJA1wwY8

CERN is operating at an unknown amount of energy really, but they tell us somewhere around 13 TEV's or Terra Electron Volts. Think about the space on a terabyte hard drive. Their main goal other than finding dark energy, and supper symmetry. They are creating Stranglets, or antimatter while finding the 'God' and 'Lord' particle. The technical term for this would be Quark gluon concentrate's. They achieve this by colliding led ions at near light speed. The stranglets will shoot to the core and drain the energy quite like Star Wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=Io5SLKiGdAw

This is the same thing as back in Egypt with the pyramids. It all works with frequencies and high amounts of energy.Mars Venus and Saturn to them in hieroglyphs are Iron muon and lead to us. Remember Lead is Saturn, and Saturn represents the antichrist. These are all the elements used to birth them. It's know as the cosmic egg or ogdoad.
Lady GAGA recently did a video coming out of an egg, birthing a new race of beings just like the ogdoad story.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ds1C5fQnhg

They are actively terraforming through chemtrails to make the earth ready for the new race of beings. Think About Hitler, and his Nazi bell making super soldiers. They will use project blue beam to force everyone into submission to save us from our selves or 'demon saviors will come.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 60K)

thanks for citing your schizophrenic rambling i guess

i'll bump

>The Tower of Babel is in fact our society, not merely CERN or any other experiment.

Not true, I've posted numerous links proving it's one of the biggest components to the tower of babel.

The cultures got split because of the destroying of the 'tower'. Everything is all coming back to one. I think they have been able to access these cultural entities through dmt, ayahuasca, and mushrooms, but this would be like a dream compared to being beamed somewhere by Cern.

Attached: images (9).jpg (295x171, 12K)

so then is electrical or computer technology demonic in origin? I can't find the image but I saw one comparing diagrams of circuits to the symbols for various demons that king solomon had catalogued .

>These people are atheist, and claiming there in contact with aliens
No one is saying this

Its weird though, religion, angels & demons ect are all ancient. While CERN and quantum computers are hightec

You're forgetting the fact that we're still three distinct species, of three different populations of human beings.
Also, God isn't what you think it is, either.
I know it's deranged psycho rambling, but at least I can post make and post pic related, yehudite God Allah Yahweh Jehova

Attached: CanYouPostLikeThisNigger.png (309x255, 20K)

i made some shitposts about a key and now the CIA niggers won't stop talking about it

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

This is your reality user, maybe I'm not the schizo.

It must get pretty overwhelming with all the links I've posted from Cern it's self, credible news sites,quantum physicists, pastors, independent researchers, movies, their own produced videos, ect..

100 percent. I believe these inventions were whispered by demonic forces. I like to think of it as Satan trying to gain god's omnipotence.

Attached: download (11).jpg (310x162, 14K)

holy fuck i'm dying over here

If that's legit you, keyanon, fuck you for the trolling. Either way, whether it's true or not, it's still just 'meh, live tomorrow better than you lived today.'

jesus user, clean your posts up, bring some order and structure into it all, and try again. from first glance there is some interesting stuff, but you present it like drugged out autist psych would look like.

user, they're literally following me from thread to thread asking me about 'the key' LMFAO holy fuck i'm literally crying

adams family owns cern saturns metal is lead
lead is blue and white cerns logo is blue and
white.

adam is satan his wife is lilith they love to
smash ATUM or ATOMS for food. you
all think it's a science experiment lol
they're feeding satan and lilith so they
can rule here on earth. this is why the
chinese are trying to build a atom smasher
bigger than cern, so they can take over
ruling the earth. get it now morons, fuck.

adam = satan and all he wants to do is
smash atom/atum split atum and EAT
ATUM.

Attached: whoever feeds saturn souls in lead rules earth.jpg (1019x693, 588K)

take your meds schizo

It's literally just a machine that smashes things into each other.

Smash particle into other particle, examine properties of the smaller particles created upon smashing. Repeat.

All internet traffic in the world passes through whatever is located at CERN.

Attached: VLHC.jpg (720x467, 190K)

pretty sure you just inserted yourself. Pretty sure that if it was all just tralalala fun and games, you'd probably be deluged with shit, unless you had some absolutely great heuristic algorithm that just doesn't crop up outside of organizations.
More likely you're just a LARP of a LARPer, but either way I still have my foreskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KWyM4TGYFs&t=1s

Attached: superconducting-super-collider.gif (700x700, 249K)

9)Geordie rose of Kindred AI presets super intelligent aliens are coming to earth.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_with_extraterrestrial_intelligence

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjpjxm/dmt-aliens-study-johns-hopkins

I think I've made my point, but I can keep going.

They had tech back then user. Tesla copied the pyramids when building his tower plus the Bagdad battery, and computer found off Greece.

>three distinct species
Projecting this hard. I know ham Shem japheth.

>God isn't what you think it is, either.
user walk away from the false idols you are not god, but you are made in his image accept Jesus brother, and turn from worshiping yourself. You are falling for the same old sin of eating the apple.

Your glowing meme flag. You made your larping thread from my information. You are a disinformation agent.

Attached: MandelaEffectHappyAtCernLaffing.jpg (900x506, 68K)

check my mac address or my browser version
i'm going to go eat now bye bye

Yeah run little shill who has no information but is bottom feeding. You're worse than the schizo posters schlmo.

How does it feel you have no idea about the 49 key, or what it even is or how there doubling qubits to try to find it.

Attached: 1553377696425m.jpg (1024x516, 100K)

I wish that all /x/ tier Jow Forums posters didn't have a US flag.

what's wrong with Smashing? I like to smash hoes up pick up in the streets

what is wrong indeed. keep smashing.

Attached: let us go down.jpg (1920x1080, 947K)

Did Tesla cut deals with demons you think?

I'm sorry user having trouble keeping up?
>If you need help navigating the links, or want more info on a certain topic you need but ask.

>schizo posters btfo.
Maybe your having trouble reading user.
>I will provide all links in this post, and link them to the OP. Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.

See above.

This is very true eagle eye (the shia lebouf movie)

What is this showing

That south Dakota shut is scary.

It's all proven user, start researching, and stand up for your country patriot. There's a war going on, and whose side do you want to be on.

Attached: lhcb_collaboration.jpg (600x345, 134K)

That would be fucked up seeing as trump's uncle got Teslas papers, and now trumps president. Either that or he was working for good against the elite, and Edison's wired plan for monetization. It wouldn't make sense why Satan would want free energy for man.

Attached: 1553219345541.png (595x860, 1.32M)

>this is the hidden reason why goyim means cattle, because saturn is the burger king

Say yehova

shit like this isn't meant for you, you're to dumb.
buzz off go make fun of something else.

Attached: DgCkAwfUcAAtIwF.jpg (960x1200, 203K)

someone posted this last night and it fucking blew my mind. I need to watch the whole thing, I only watched the last hour or so: youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c

saved, ty.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x149, 478K)

whats a 49 key?

(((Steven Greer)))

Its the way to send messages to the past through a chronosphere light bender. Jk its a sham of global science used to keep usury afloat by funding science grants to deem taxpayer allocations to food porgrams around until they pull the proverbial plug and cause war when shit hits the janitorial fan.

Come on, spell god or yehova.

God

Yeah I've seen this guy before, pretty crazy info.

Ofcourse user.

Attached: 1538841553129.png (500x647, 202K)

WTF, I saw a CERN flying over my house

Attached: 1553262878556.gif (500x281, 1.9M)

Ok thanks

7x7=49
he is probably talking about Magic Square of 13

Exactly, parading around as if you know anything about the key, or opening the pit meme flag.

This is all you need to watch
youtu.be/xNYUBGFuRUg
CERN Revealed: How The Abyss Is Opened With The 49th Key

I've provided all the links you need.

Attached: 1469635161747.jpg (3000x1952, 2.14M)

I suppose so. I'm just curious on your view regarding his seemingly esoteric and deep understanding of the physical world and its making

You don't need a particle accelerator built over an abyss to open a gate to hell, all you need is a Ouija board

>schizo posters btfo
OP btfo I guess

G-d

Jehovah

My finger tips, they'er smoking

magic square of 13? what's that?

>podcast boomer inanely rambling about armageddon
oh, it's one of these psyops threads

Ha
Kek

Oy vey, you anti-semite!

This, and spatulamancy, it's stuff people use to communicate with demons. Now they have a multi billion dollar machine looking for patterns in all the data from theses entities.

home.cern/news/news/experiments/seeing-invisible-event-displays-particle-physics

scientificamerican.com/article/particle-physicists-turn-to-ai-to-cope-with-cerns-collision-deluge/

Attached: 1486856278636.jpg (640x360, 131K)

These faggots actually think you need a particle accelerator and a special place to open gates to hell . Opening gates to hell is easy, and demons are boring as fuck , most people already act far more evil than the most evil demon in hell .

can someone tell me what the 49 key is besides OP

there's 4 protrusions though

Why can’t Jews write yehova or god or any other variant?

this is Magic Square of Venus which is #13
all numbers in each row add up to final number 13 or 4 if you really want to be anal about it.

Attached: venus_numbers-589cd5695f9b58819c48a3e0.jpg (360x360, 38K)

how bout, watch the video he provided

I thought the Latin spelling started with an I

Attached: i.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8

i tried, i really did. i made it about 30 seconds

22+47+16+41+10+35+4 = 13 ?

what do the sudoku masters know that we don't?

This guy a zionist fag

Literally dumb boomer tier "CERN IS GONNA OPEN A PORTAL TO HELL SO D-WAVE CAN 3D PRINT SATAN WITH QUANTUM GLUTENS AND THE 5G NEURAL LACE WILL COMPLETE THE MARK OF THE BEAST USING BITCOIN BLOCK CHAINS RUN BY GAMERS USING GEOMANCY FUNDED DARPA WEATHER CONTROLL MACHINES"

He met a guy in a diner, and said he saw the past, present and future at the same time. Same thing with Hitler, and old queens with the astronomers, and wizards. Like Charles Lawson said, I think there has always been someone with the Antichrist spirt.

It's hard when you go for knowledge, there are many psy ops, disinfo, new age bull shot about becoming god through opening your third eye. Tesla could of played both sides.

That's to be influenced by them, not bring them into this world.

I'm talking about people like you who are one post chumps who post schizo and run.

I've provided numerous links, unless you have a quality debate there are other threads.

Attached: 1530925362634.png (1536x1192, 633K)

also, what happens to time as you enter a black hole?

Take your meds schizo

how does all this relate to Saturn?

i know you did, but your video is like an hour and 30 minutes long. so do you have something else that more easily explains the 49 key?

22+47+16+41+10+35+4 = 175 = 1+7+5 = 13

you can count numbers in any row or column or diagonal and they will all be equal to 13 (4)

good question

How did all the fucking retards and nutjobs get on this formerly NatSoc-Libertarian board?

Attached: Bye.gif (496x260, 470K)

wtf is your problem here?
I live in geneva and worked for the CERN, its just a normal, slightly underfunded research lab.

Feel free to come over and book a visitor's tour of the place, like thousands do.

I swear sometimes Jow Forums sees jewish conspiracies in the patterns of the breakfast toast...

why do the posthumans wear the mask?

how do you explain this then?
youtube.com/watch?v=ijMwuZYAeA4

Excellent, Thanks user. I should of known that but I was to busy building shit to pay attention to anything people We’re trying to teach me.
I can’t get over the craftsmanship of the stones the Jew was selling.

No, a Ouija board is a doorway, and it works both ways

ok but what do the numbers in each column mean or where are they derived from?

>quark gluon “concentrate” is dark matter
Okay retard

Not the guy you replied to, but the image is showing a larger particle collider that cern is planing to build.
technologyreview.com/the-download/612766/cern-wants-to-build-a-particle-collider-thats-four-times-bigger-than-the-lhc/

Attached: 03D87A97-9561-45AF-A79A-7B3F0FA3C7FF.jpg (1440x690, 275K)

Thank you user this make even less sense to me

In Latin, I believe u are correct. I’m not being to correct tho

One is the other way user...

You probably work for D-wave pleb. Fuck Zionist, Pharisees, wannabe Judean, ashkenazi bootlickers.

This timeline almost freezes to the person who went in.

Attached: images.jpg (283x178, 12K)

whats wrong with a few human sacrifices now and then?
Esp. you island-nigger should be familiar with it.

Joke aside its a funny fake video.
We get into huge trouble if anyone goes more than 5 km/h over the speed limit in a CERN car, what the hell do yout think would happen if someone was murdered on site?

Both of them scur the shit out of me!

each number 0 - 9 has its own sacred meaning. Each number can be reduced to either of those 0-9. Those are the "original" deities aka Gods. 9 is the most sacred number since it's what the whole matrix is comprised of, it's the walls and foundations of everything. 3 and 6 are other two extremely sacred (positive) numbers since they both combine to 9. That's what Tesla was talking about "to know secret about Universe is to know 3,6,9) All other numbers have to do with "negative" force aka feminine.

It's all from esoteric numerology which was very ancient science and hold secrets that we are just now beginning to rediscover.

You cannot prevent this mere mortal.
We are many, we cannot be stopped.

The gates of my kingdom will be opened, and you shall be held against the eternal flames for your insolence.

This is not a warning, it is the beginning of your torture.

Attached: Satan_School_01a-1050x630.jpg (1050x630, 71K)

Costa Rica is not an island. but do agree the gassing kikes should be a weekend experience for the whole family.

>
>
>