Why are liberals drawing it out? It's embarrassing and just more painful for them in the end

Why are liberals drawing it out? It's embarrassing and just more painful for them in the end.

Attached: cuck.jpg (644x623, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journalism.nyu.edu/about-us/courses/2019-fall/#courses-undergraduate-journalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want the truth. It'll either fuck trump or destroy the democratic party. Wanna play the game user?

>drawing it out
He's trying to get it out faster, though!?

Tax payers paid millions upon millions for this report to get done. I want to see the whole thing just on principle. Plus that way should the report show 100% that Trump had no collusion, it'd upset people that much more.

They want to nitpick individual lines out of context of the larger report so they can pretend it's still an open issue or that the report says something it doesn't.

>paid millions
The government made money from civil forfeitures from Flynn and Manafort due to their illegal payment from Ukranian oligarchs

Republicans can do the same and destroy the Democrats. With Barr's report it will only bring good things for Donald.

They want to use cherrypicking and innuendo to focus on the parts that look the worst for Trump and use those to justify 34 more years of investigations and 5433 more news stories.

Attached: 1507562899785.jpg (598x270, 29K)

Want to see the real problem with our media? This is the course catalog for a highly respected journalism program at NYU. Note that it is 100% methods, with no rigorous theoretical grounding. No formal logic. No information about legal procedure or evidentiary standards. No wonder our journalists can't figure out when there's actual proof of anything.

journalism.nyu.edu/about-us/courses/2019-fall/#courses-undergraduate-journalism

This is how you know they're dead. All this faggot party has left is the shitty narrative they built up over the last couple years.

I'm actually amazed they didn't have a plan B for when their bullshit story finally imploded

>We want the full report!
I have not seen a single Republican say anything to the contrary

Holy shit Bernie, it Wil be made available in time you sperg. Spoiler alert, of the summary says no collusion, you're not going to be pleased with the 1000 page document

>you're not going to be pleased with the 1000 page document
You underestimate politicians. I want to read it too desu

Post yfw Bernie confirms that he sold out to "the establishment" and it wasn't just him being a cuck

Attached: 1541843656577.jpg (720x621, 26K)

The "entire report" likely implicates the left or Israel in criminal acts, so it is redacted for their well-being, not Trumps. I can never get over how suicidal the left is in all aspects, whether it's debasing workers for immigrants, not reproducing and promoting abortion, taxing themselves over global warming to further subsidize earth-destroying China, taking away their own right to have weapons and curbing what police can arrest a black person for, and so forth.

It's nuts.

Attached: LIBERALS MUSLIMS.jpg (540x424, 74K)

They'll get over it

Don't pretend Republicans didn't drag out the Benghazi investigation in a vain attempt to discredit HRC before 2016. This is the same strategy: to de-legitimize Trump's administration so he doesn't run in 2020. Both parties are out to destroy the other. They want all of the power.

He means the investigation, not the report.

HIT OR MISS

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

BUT I GUESS

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

THEY NEVER HIT

Attached: 3.jpg (352x550, 18K)

HUH?

Attached: chek or miss.jpg (850x850, 47K)

>Sanders
>Liberal

He wants it over, but the base will never give up their delusions. They will push the party off the cliff. kek

based and redpilled

nigger

kek

Why do I fell like Barr and Trump are baiting the Democrats into releasing it all

#orangemangood?

I would bet dollars to donuts there's something in there implicating Obama or high-level intelligence officials

Attached: 1551366296639.jpg (720x559, 33K)

why are you spending all of your time taking screenshots of twitter and reposting them here

get a grip

Remember that time Hillary won 8 coin tosses against him in a row and he didnt say shit?

This nigger faggot kike has a pussy between his legs

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Attached: 1542914854387.png (1462x1462, 1.57M)

They will never let go. They had back up plans on top of back up plans. They have tried to thwart and stump Trump every single step of the way. It's all over now though. Their final trick is gone. Done. Over.

All they can do is fart and cry among themselves.

No collusion
No obstruction
No hope for the Dems in 2020
Suck my peen

Better half is a politician. I listened to the lefts statements and thought that they made no sense. I asked how a professional could donate to such fools? He said that if the politicians received favors from the fool, they would continue to donate.

The investigation was started based on a lie. Reading the report is like reading the bible. Its a fucking joke. The FBI is a fucking joke. All FBI agents in America should be ashamed to be associated with such a dogshit organization. And half of them need to be fucking shot in the head

You’re a dumb mother fucker if you think the Republican party likes Trump. Try drinking more arsenic.

All we need now is RBG to die. See if they can pull out another "I WAS RAPED BY HE/SHE WHEN I WAS 11 BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I GO THERE IN MA HIPOCAPUS".
My fave arc in all of this.
Reminds me anyone seen Ford around? Or did a Jane Doe body turn up with all the facial and ID burned off it.
This have been entertaining to watch as well.

I am all for the full unredacted report. I wish the left would demand this transparency all the time. Either trump is impeached and we get a happening or the democrats lose hard and we make millions from salt mines. It will be fun times no matter what.
It will just be another nothing burger though. Nothing changes. Nothing ever changes.

Excellent question, why is Barr making statements without reading the report
Is it he fears the contents?
#releasereport

>Bernie

I don't want a tip of the bull. I want the whole damn bull.

Attached: proudtobeacuck.png (396x676, 290K)

You're adorable.

Trump himself wants the full report released

it's all a big fantasy drama for them. it has nothing to do with running the country, government, world civilization, etc. they are children.

I want the whole damn report of how your fatso wife bilked Burlington College out of millions of dollars, you bug-eyed kike.

It's fine, give the retards a little glimmer of hope, it will make dashing it upon the rocks even more delicious.

>Reading the report is like reading the bible. Its a fucking joke.

Attached: tips fedora.gif (600x903, 263K)

Attached: 27qbu5.jpg (298x403, 53K)

Well, of course they wont' say anything different. But they know it will not be released, just as the Democrats know it will not be released. There are very specific laws governing what can and cannot be released, and for good reason. You cannot release Grand Jury information except under specific circumstances and you cannot release the product of an investigation against an innocent person. No matter how much you hate them, you cannot release it and everyone in DC knows this.

How long did Benghazi take?

As I recall the terroristic murders occurred over, maybe, a four hour time frame. The cover-up of same continues to this day.

All they are doing is rolling out the red carpet for Trump in 2020 if they keep this up.

>i dont want a summary of trumps cock

>i want the whole damn thing

Attached: A2157166-FF12-4E17-A66F-B8D6AA1B2E54.jpg (1024x719, 49K)

they love to cry

We don't care one way or the other.