Andrew getting #YangBanged by Dem contenders

>Gillibrand: 0%
>Yang: 0%
>Someone else: 4%

Attached: Emerson.jpg (600x314, 31K)

So is it already a two-man race between Biden and Sanders?

>Thinking a Chink could win in America
Even Bernie will get BTFO'd again

Buttigieg will win

I guess those dems dont rike Orientals

Hello, former Yang supporter here, it's been fun watching him crash and burn for the last few days. Hahaha but seriously, we can't let this chingchong get the nuclear codes.

Someone Else 2020

Attached: boomers.png (774x866, 308K)

Democrats are racist. Why they don t vote for a chinese man ?? Wtf

He had some burgeoning support online, but he fucked it up with a series of retarded statements

We have to meme Bernie for a third party run

Shhhh don't tell them it's better they waste the effort on someone with a 200% chance of losing.

>be white man hating nigger
>support white men
Wew lad

The whole point of right wing yang gang was to get him into the debates and cause some havoc. That happened so its pretty much over.

>Pete Buttigieg
Literally who?

Attached: 1466923730390.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Gravel would cause more havoc though

That's a good idea. I am a dual citizen and mailed in a ballot for Bernie in the primaries and voted Trump. If Bernie has a surge of support but loses again it will sow division in the Dems once more. Think of all the Bernie bros that refused to vote for Her.

his only credential is being a homosexual and he's been on ALL the liberal media outlets the past few weeks

Looks like zionism doesnt like yanggang.

SO FAKE AN OWNED.

Attached: 1552331758051.gif (600x645, 2.5M)

>0%
LMFAO. Yang bang is cringe.

>Biden
Gonna be hilarious if the Democrats try to run a legitimately retarded man against Trump.

I know it happens every election, but I will never understand these people who know they will never get the nomination running anyways. I mean, what do Inslee and Klobuchar really gain from wasting their time like this?

>look at these totally real polls! Yang can’t win
Lmao. Where have I heard this before

Tulsi is the only one of these shit heads I’d ever even consider voting for. If everyone in the Democrat party and everyone in the Republican party all died of natural causes tomorrow I would be ecstatic.

>yangs gonna win fuck drumf
Hmm. Where have i heard this before?

>Buttigieg
HOLY SHIT THERE"S A MAN WITH A LAST NAME BUTTIGIEG HAHAHA
BUTT
I
GIEG

Imagine if sanders actually got the democrat nomination. Trump would win in an absolute landslide. Start shilling for Sanders boys

>Yang: 0%
>Someone else: 4%

Attached: 750916.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Emerson uses landlines to poll. not a single polling institution you find is going to be accurate.