Redpill me on glasses

>Be me
>Where glasses since 5th grade
>eyesight keeps getting worse
>Hate glasses as kid
>they say "you just need stronger glasses" we will fix your eyes.
>Develop lazy eye syndrome
>Astigmatism in eye
>emote less and less the longer I wear glasses
>Start forgetting to take glasses off
>Start forgetting what its like to have peripheral vision
>Stop feeling emotion in general
>Lose motor control and depth perception
>Finally quite glasses, wear contacts
>Face looks better, more emotion in voice, energy in movements, confidence, happiness, actually engage people.
what the fuck is with glasses, are they turning us all into sociopathic robots and s.oy kind, everyone I see around me has glasses now and they're all so.yboi incels and completely checked out of society.

Attached: Capture.png (306x134, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/07/20/bates-method-vision-program.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=D_ERDxxzvQE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlsLEiMngI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go get lasik you fucking poorfag!

glasses can cause autism don't wear them it's just like vaccines just jew black sorcery

It was created by occult... I mean, occulists.

>207669473

as soon as i switched to contacts, my vision stopped degrading. i've had the same prescription for 10 years now.

I know your feel. Ruined my school life. Got lastik last year and never felt better.

Weird thread is weird. Contact shills on Jow Forums? Wut?

>Where glasses since 5th grade

The word is "wear" you greentexting dumbass

hmmmm

although i do feel about 50x cooler when i get to wear shades (with lenses) and nobody can tell my eyes are shit

>wore glasses for 5 years
>vision kept getting worse and worse
>started wearing contacts 2 years ago
>vision improving or at least not getting worse
>revert back to glasses past 6 months because lazy and no money
>feel like it's getting worse again

The only thing about glasses is that they make you appear smarter, but what's the point if the instant I open my mouth I'm discovered and the world knows I have 85 IQ?

Attached: 1550936663896.jpg (667x690, 49K)

The rest is probably shit too, Mr Cohen.

u wot

There's a book called the Bate's method or something similar. Anyway, it allegedly treats poor eyesight so well that it was banned by the optometry society back in the late 1800s. I want a copy of the book, because I too am cursed with over strained eyes and need glasses as a consequence.

Basically optometry is a kike business, offering a kike solution (makes profit through a harmful product, while subverting the truth) when there's been an actual cure for over 200 years.

Socially glasses are like wearing a mask which is why those effects happened. Exact same thing happened to me

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/07/20/bates-method-vision-program.aspx

I was wrong about the time period... doesn't matter. This article has some useful tips in it

You're in France, 85 IQ is high tier

>Lasik
Uber cringe. Please tell me how many Ophthalmologists get it themselves.

Eat liver it has vitamin a (not that beta carotene crap) and sun gaze youtube.com/watch?v=D_ERDxxzvQE

>Just relax bro
My bullshit senses are tingling

richfags don't get it either, wonder why

Attached: lolsik.jpg (600x400, 38K)

>(((Mercola)))

It doesn't work on old people

glasses are for eyesight like a exosceleton is for bodymusclemass. no new story. you can regain eyesight with proper training but glasses are like poison for it. lenses are even worse by the way because your eye gets isolated behind plastic shit for the whole day while you burn your eyeball every day with oxygenperoxid a little bit because of "muh germs"

Don't forget to take your contacts out before bed.

Here's how to heal your vision youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlsLEiMngI

Mine has, i got it done almost 20 years ago.
Glasses are for poor fags.

More like it is not worth the risks. Go ahead though, let Ranjeesh cut your eyes with a laser and have to repeat the surgery 10 years later

Never wore glasses, but have worn contacts for a few months. They could never get the proscription right and the lenses wouldn't stop sliding down. Going back every other week for new lenses, and once they even gave me someone else's lenses. Finally I was told I would have to wear two sets of contacts (soft and hard) at the same time to get them to stay centered. I said fuck that, you can't even get one set right.

That was years ago, and haven't bothered with an optometrist since. I suppose if my eyes get bad enough I could go the surgery route, but that's another pain in the ass that would end up with still having to wear glasses or contacts.

Sounds like cope, user

Attached: johnny-depp.jpg (500x512, 56K)

What the fuck , is this a thing?T. Wear glasses because I look less ugly with them

interesting perspective
i never thought of that

possibly related: there is a gene related to intelligence that is also connected to bad eyesight. not saying everyone with glasses has that but it might also be a factor.

so you get the nerd stereotype that comes from a combination of generally high innate intelligence from genetics and from the glasses there's social awkwardness and bad coordination and poor social skills.

if you wanna play football or go to mars you will get lasek not lasik

Post a current picture of Johnny JUST

I am near-sighted and no longer wear glasses or contacts. I hate wearing bullshit on my face, I now wake up everyday not ever worrying about ohhh nooo wear are my gay poindexter glasses at??? Or falling off my face.

They fucked up and should have made you wear an eyepatch OP over your good eye as a child. That forces the bad eye to work and get stronger.

>>Be me
kill yourself
>>Where glasses
>>Where
kill yourself again.
not reading the rest.

this

so contacts burn your eyes over time with peroxide says this user but what about those cheap daily contacts? you only use them once then throw them away so i assume they are not covered in peroxide at any point?

If Huxley really vouched for this ill give it a shot

Just sungaze faggot ass youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlsLEiMngI

his glasses are for fashion anyway

Attached: 07-johnny-depp.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 35K)

>get lasek not lasik

this nigger knows what up

So glasses are now fashionable and not a symbol of poverty?

>Just bend your finger to create a small pinhole between the skin folds. Now hold the pinhole in front of your eye, and notice how much more in focus everything is that you're looking at

woah

i just stopped wearing them entirely, no contacts. it's pretty funny because when people recognize me from far away and they start waving, i have no reaction because i can't see their face, then when they get closer i can see they are upset.

Hahahah the perfect autist response. Love it. Do you try to explain yourself or what?

Just be glad you faggots don't have retinopathy.

Attached: 1545738998250.jpg (549x549, 62K)

no one has brought it up yet, they just give me the stink eye.

Explain to me how glasses cause these things, famalam. Go Into detail about how correcting the way light enters your eyes caused you to be a freak.
>Start forgetting to take glasses of
You got used to them
>Forgetting what it's like to have peripheral vision
Sucks to be you I guess, I still have peripheral vision
>Lose motor control and depth perception
Ah. I see. Well played sir, well played

You're all retards; if your eyesight being bad is caused by your genetics, it slowly gets worse and worse from like 8 up until you're 18-20. If you switched at the right time the degradation would have settled as you got the new prescription contacts

>Glasses are for eyesight like an exoskeleton is for muscle mass
Eyesight isn't a muscle and glasses don't improve it, they correct it. Someone with perfect eyesight can't get glasses to improve their eyesight

I've had glasses since I was about 8. They're kinda handy. Contacts were annoying. I was always getting dust in my eyes.

>People in this thread don't know how glasses work

Jow Forums truly is the lowest IQ board

Maybe the frame metal conducts EM weapons more effectively

if it was the lenses causing the problem contacts would do the same shit

I hate it when retards oversimplify things because they're lazy. If you get laser eye surgery then it's not an option if you develop cataracts. Stop posting if you can't be arsed to do shit the right way you lazy cunt.

I wore them for years, then I wore contacts for years, then glasses again since.
Two main reasons:
1. Contacts are expensive
2. Contacts don't come in strengths beyond like 6.00 and if they do they're trash
Your eyes WILL continue to get worse even if you wear contacts. Sorry kiddo it doesn't magically stop. Plus you can get eye diseases and unironically go blind from them. Rare
Psychologically your face is more attractive without glasses but you appear less intelligent. You can get the INT 10 benefits without the charisma debuff by wearing rimless glasses. There are actual studies on this
>muh voice and confidence
placebo

My eyes were the same way. My vision kept getting worse. I switched to contacts and my prescription has stayed the same now since middle school. I don't know if it was a coincidence or if switching to contacts actually helped to keep my vision from getting any worse but fuck glasses I had to wear them I the army they just get in the way get contacts

Poor eyesight is just due to atrophy of the ciliary muscle and you can improve your eyesight by exercising it.

Same here user I swapped to contacts in early high school and my vision has not gotten any worse and my prescription has stayed the same since then and that was back in 2000

so whats the deal with the (((suppression))) of a natural way of curing eyesight?

no one in my family has glasses or genetics to for bad eyesight, yet at the age of 6 they forced to put me glasses and to this day my vision is at a -8.5 its truly horse shit

i literately got jew'd

Attached: 53047f5b2bdb5550655025899ad17f3eb89b430f_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Wear contacts.

T. Chad

>The only thing about glasses is that they make you appear smarter
They make you automatically lose a point of attractiveness. If you wear them you're self-cucking.

Underrated

train your eyes
go see a sport doctor
>my daughter does this, she doesn't need glasses but it improves her tennis the results are quite remarkable
>inquired if this can be done at later age doc said 100% doesn't matter how old you are

>>vision kept getting worse and worse
If your prescription is for near-sightedness you're only supposed to be wearing them for activities that require that focal distance.
You should never wear them while reading or using the computer. Which is what you probably have been doing.

>American English
Please learn to type

Nearsightedness is when your eyes grow faster than your skull can accommodate them, in turn shifting the natural focal point of the retina.

I could definitely see the genes for cognitive development being related to ocular development.