How will history remember him?

As a failure? As a true lawful neutral? As an example of the success of checks and balances?

Attached: 190323-robert-mueller.jpg (618x410, 57K)

It's not over. 90k indictments mate. He's gonna be the most famous prosecutor of all time.

mueler is a puppet of putin

mueller is putins cock holster

ya. exactly what these guys said

mueller bends over for putin

Mueller works for Trump

The Man who Exonerated the President

yep and trump is also helping the jews

Democrats have been fellating him for the last 2 years, but now that he failed to bring down BLUMPF like they wanted, I'm sure the liberal professors who write the history books won't be kind to him.

as a 90's tyke, I was fed the lie that the "Star Report" was a lie. I'm sure the children of today will be told the same thing about the Mueller report. it's the cycle of life

I am extremely confused. Two years. Hundreds of millions of dollars. Some of the most sophisticated intelligence gathering on the planet. All that to find...nothing? What the fuck were they doing for two years? It feels like there has to be more than that.

BLUMPF
>IT'S OVER
IMPEACH
>PUTIN'S PUPPET
MEULERL TIEM

Attached: 6a4h5679346870196827.jpg (598x557, 152K)

We’re going to need a bigger hoax.

Attached: 9D5D7D85-232A-4016-88CB-C002D7F79FAC.png (1053x553, 193K)

Impossible to find evidence of collusion that never existed.

Russia did interfere with the election. Spent a whopping $10k or whatever it was on Facebook ads, which is a drop in the bucket and probably what Hillary's 2016 campaign spent every 4 hours. They also pushed candidates like Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein. It was more about sowing chaos and division than trying to get any particular "fringe" candidate elected.

>Spent a whopping $10k or whatever it was on Facebook ads
That's one of the dumbest """facts""" about this whole thing. I'm a digital marketer and have multiple clients spending that per month, even a handful spending twice that. It's fucking nothing.

The most ridiculous part is numerous western nations and their citizens probably spent far more than that trying to get Hillary elected instead of Trump. But for some reason, no 2 year investigations and endless media reports about that.

>90k indictments
He's going to indict 90k Twitter accounts. What an hero.

ok dammit
kExq made me kek

>this coming from J00y

The cultural left will villainize him but he’s just a man who did his job. Not a hero, not a bad guy.

>How will history remember him?

they won't. He'll be forgotten and this whole retarded investigation will be memory holed.

THIS IS MULLER

Attached: 1549840892848.jpg (1068x800, 292K)

Trump should immediately turn around and appoint him as special counsel to investigate all the FISA abuse and the corrupt alphabet officials like Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Lynch, etc. Maybe even Obama.

Watch how fast the Dems and the media turn on Mueller after all of their tough talk about needing to protect him, even to the point of passing a Congressional bill.