What's going on with Styx?

Though I disagree with some of his opinions I regularly watch and enjoy his videos.

He recently posted something acting like he had some massive problem in his personal life, but of course he refused to talk about it. I hate when they fucking do that. Anybody know what the issue is? I need to know for political reasons.

Attached: YmhMaCK.png (820x844, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pSqhOik2eg&ved=2ahUKEwje2_7nkJzhAhUhw1kKHaYiASUQwqsBMAB6BAgFEAU&usg=AOvVaw3KMpMWZ2kR4E8HjJhJvMVq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Open relationship and his girl is probably banging some chad. He's a cowardly little gossiper commenting on the distraction circus anyways.

No, I don't watch YouTuber trash anymore. I don't need them to form my opinions for me and I couldn't care less about their personal lives.

What did he put a shirt on or something

I feel bad for him. My waifu left me 3 weeks and it coicindes perfectly with his videos on love. His girlfriend probably left him too. I like his videos even though he’s not fully redpilled but he’s a good intro for alt lite types

Is he really in an open relationship?

Attached: 1552623396108.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Same here. I think he's too cucked on immigration and he has civnat tendencies, plus he actively supports planned parenthood. Otherwise he's pretty cool, I like that he supports completely uninfringed 2A rights. Automatic weapons for everyone!

No this is a shill. Faggots like Enoch try to destroy his character because he doesn’t directly tell his audience to gas the kikes

never let your girl bang other men
styx is an idiot

Says a lot about you that you know this weirdo yet your oblivious to Rosette "not apologizing for being white" Delacroix... Limp dicks!

link?

So this faggot hasn't offed himself yet? Impressed.

his girlfriend probably broke up with him or something. He's in his early 30s. That shit is devastating at that age because your marriage-window starts to close. The prospect of dying alone is terrifying.

Probably a strong relationship with a girlfriend/fiance that ended badly, which ruined most of his future plans.

It looks like he's just finding an outlet to vent it so he can return to doing his usual political commentary and occult work. That's a better move than bottling it and causing more harm down the road.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pSqhOik2eg&ved=2ahUKEwje2_7nkJzhAhUhw1kKHaYiASUQwqsBMAB6BAgFEAU&usg=AOvVaw3KMpMWZ2kR4E8HjJhJvMVq

I don't care he sucks and is a fag

I don't like his views on religion.

Attached: d80RVGg.png (500x375, 217K)

You're retarded TRS is cool with styx, alex mcnabb is actually a fan and brings him up all the time. You either don't know shit about the people your talking about or are crippled sperg who doesn't understand what friendly banter is

Shit. Sauce please? Kinda stopped watching when he unloaded the vaccine vid. Dude is like a massive big-pharma shill vaxxhole.

Like the dude, but he is fucked on that issue.

If he doesn't have cancer or something, he's just a bitch.

Stxx ditch the vampire makeup
Glad you are wearing a shirt now
Take a break for a little bit and relax

>9 inch cock
>depressed

literally how

Seemed like girl problems. I was more concerned that he admits to wearing makeup..... I thought he looked awfully pale.

Yes actually

he seems on the verge of suicide lately

also has been adding suicide songs to his spotify playlist lately

Attached: 17739295.jpg (219x230, 5K)

His GF left him...and he still loves here so yea his is a goth doomer for the moment. Heart break is a bitch, but people get over it with time.

Her*

Stop being a gossip bitch wanting to know about others' personal lives.

fuck this satanist faggot

Yes. It's fucking disturbing.

He was already married. But I do think it's something about a woman he did make 2 vids about love a week or 2 back. Both of which seemed to hit him pretty deeply.
>this guys life has become a total soap and I feel like a little girl following it. Wtf is wrong with me.

>he had some massive problem in his personal life
his boyfriend broke up with him

I just checked and his channel is gone?

What's happen

FUCK....today: "#Need #Depression
I Want to Quit but I Have to be Strong: And It's Not Easy"

that's his vid

this:

It’s still there. I think Germany has been blocked for a while, try a VPN or something.

I think you can't actually see his channel page in a lot of EU countries. You can still find the videos though.

His gf broke up with him.

Idk how the rumor spread to this
but his gf broke up with him.
He will get over it.
Rejection hurts, but that guy has WAY too much going for him to do something stupid over it.

how much $$$$ does styx make?

No idea, but it can't be a small sum.
I've never looked at his patreon, but I know he has one.
That's not to mention all his 360k youtube subscribers.

He's not broke let's just say that.

He complained about a court issue a few weeks back. Maybe it might be that and woman issues. He'll find someone soon.

God damn looking at his recent video feed you can tell a girl is involved. She had a fling and Styxx got womanhandled.

Feelsbadman

it's ok to be invested in e-celeb shit. I like Styx. He's kinda cringe and a little bluepilled, but he's pure. He marches to the beat of his own drum and I have a knee-jerk reaction to support people like that. They readily endear themselves to me.

Good. For as many times as he's shit on MGTOW, maybe he'll finally realize why it's not worth bothering with relationships anymore

He got dumped by his assbuddy

He doesn't put ads on his videos at least.
But he does the book translating/selling thing on top of his Patreon from what I know.

sauce on the playlist or are you trolling? I seem to have a similar taste in music as Styx.

In any case hope the guy is doing well, always enjoy his commentary. He's a little weird and not 100% on point but is a likable guy and doesn't get himself into dumb youtube drama.

He opened the door to satan with all the witchcraft and other bullshit he practices. Now he is haunted by evil spirits. I tried to warn him many times

Subliminal T spooning. Abercrombie and Filch has a 5 1/4 " T spoon on board their corporate jet.

He's in an incestuous relationship with his mother and his father is constantly threatening to kick him out of the house for it

He is going to bring about emo wave

Get better soon Styx!

Attached: britzo3.jpg (713x836, 94K)

Was he pounding Venti, or is that going to be his recoup ass piece?

>dat feel when a new Styx vid drops as my coffee is ready

Attached: partyparrot.gif (320x229, 77K)

SPOONCLANK

Okay I'm somewhat charmed by Styx but what a whiny little faggot. Oh noes, my girlfriend left me, time to quit my job, stop sleeping, stop eating, start binge drinking alcohol and attempt suicide. There are like 3 million nutty, lonely occult wenches out there who are ready for some alt-right cock, so why spill all this onions?

Awww poor little satanist got a broken heart and now he says he isn't eating and has a drinking problem. Boo hoo maybe if he gives himself a makeover that somehow makes him even more douchey and cringier than before she will come back. Kek, what a pathetic loser.

Attached: IMG_3587.jpg (893x767, 81K)

>Oh noes, my girlfriend left me, time to quit my job, stop sleeping, stop eating, start binge drinking alcohol and attempt suicide.
The funny thing about your comment is he hasn't done any of those things.
He did make a video venting about how he was crushed inside, and WANTED to do that stuff, but as far as I know he hasn't done any of those things.

they were so perfect together

Attached: Styx girlfriend.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Attached: make-iilkea-banana-and-kill-yourself-34166277.png (500x654, 153K)

Is this confirmed?

I've always wondered too. He's always humble-bragging about how he's going to have to move up to the next tax bracket and shit. This is why I never donate to YouTube people.

Ugh, gotta be strong to resist those filthy mongrel-milkers. Unironically, my fucking dick.

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

fuck off eceleb faggot. stop trying to build some gay memewave of attention to your shitty content that nobody gives a fuck about. kill yourself.

i know where you work

atheism is the correct position. anything else is irrational

atheism is a faith-based belief founded on the fallacious position that the absence of evidence is evidence of absence. the correct position to hold is agnosticism...at least until you develop the discipline to practice spirituality in good faith and learn the value of "personal empiricism", which leads to revelations that challenge materialistic beliefs.

but yeah, you gotta do it in good faith, otherwise you remain totally chained as a slave to the world.

He needs to give up his Occultism bullshit and unironically get to know Jesus Christ.

He is an effective orator and activist. His Satan Worship is getting in the way.

He also needs to pic related.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 3.52M)

"There are known knows and there are known unknowns, but theres also unknown unknowns, things that we dont know that we dont know"

He was going to support Brenton so Mossad had to put in a double.

Btw his whole ‘chosen to do this’ is getting culty as fuck

You can only grow your hair so long before you're officially in a lesbian relationship.

"Alright everyone so the other day Crooked Hillary and the legacy media started a rumor about my personal life which is pretty funny because this is just like the satanic panic." *clank* "But what buzzfeed and the other globalist hacks do not realize is that the occult shall never die!.. That's about all...peace out"

The worst thing TRS ever called him was StyxCopenHammer