Non-Americans caring so much about American politics

>Non-Americans caring so much about American politics

Attached: 1519151145705.jpg (720x699, 56K)

Confuses me too, but i guess everyone needs a hobby

it affects all of us you cuck

whether it affects you or not, you can talk about things in principle
is x moral?
is y reasoning coherent?

>NZ happening
>Every fucking American on the board commenting on NZ politics, especially the gun grab.
You don't have to live in a country in order to comment, debate or discuss said countries politics, you fucking brainlet.

Attached: 3464574746324235.jpg (699x366, 22K)

Be proud you have the honor of The United States of America's attention you NZ fuck

yeah, not like my entire country depends on america for survival. sage you turbo faggot

Your country sucks loooool

literally the greatest country in the world faggot. back to back world war champs

>Non-American doesn't realize America rules earth

Attached: 86b.jpg (630x630, 37K)

American politics is world politics you inbred Muslim.

>Non American realizes Jews hijacked American government because we took their nigger slaves/Molach sacrifices away

Some people genuinely care, and others (John Oliver and Trevor Noah) don't actually give a fuck and just want money. Those propagandists are ruining American politics

>Non-American doesn't realize ZOG America rules earth

Attached: 1547027472469.png (347x300, 92K)

Nope

US kikes own this banana republic.

Just watching the show in order to prepare for whats coming down the line in the next couple of years to my country.

>Remembers when an Englishmans opinions were relevant to anyone

Jews run America, jews run the world its that simple

Former 0311 here I hope we get nuked

Attached: usoccupied.jpg (676x555, 359K)

i wish it were to some personal benefit
like i could some bananas in my mailbox or something, or a big assed brazzilian boipussy SOMETHING? naw just more bullshit and waste of my tax dollars to keep other countries corrupt and poor.

>(((America)))
spot on shlomo

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

>ZOG America rules earth
>Israel cucks against sandniggers, Slavs, and Taiping Dao occupied Chinese Government
> "At least we rule American government, goys"
>tfw you can't even put up a fight against a bunch of niggers and Rednecks

Lul

Because everything you Americans do show in our third world countries in few years

Gender gap
Trans men are women
Glass ceiling for women
Resisting elected government

Every fucking thing we copy from you..

The difference is that was a one time special event. We still have no idea who your politicians are and we don't comment on whatever scandals or regular politics you may be experiencing.

Only because of how it affects your media and culture by proxy. It has little affect on your countries otherwise.

The funny part is that it's clear they don't know the first thing about living in America. I mean, I admit I know nothing about life in their miscellaneous shitholes, but I'm not going to opine about it like they do.

America B's spread like cancer, is hard to repel them every fucking time

this, shit thread, sage this garbage

Why the fuck does the US allow so many foreign assholes to host talk shows and shit on your country?

american politics might actually have an effect on canadian lives, unlike canadian politics