This dude is PISSED

youtube.com/watch?v=aD1Jfame7eQ

Attached: Unpunished.png (850x475, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtu.be/yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtu.be/WHBJeT7jmUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great day for America.

he should be

Attached: jew vote donors.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

getting some rope ready

>Someone to look into the other side
It's actually Muller, the two years weren't spent on Trump at all.

Attached: 1539881380860.png (657x624, 405K)

getting the rope ready

No matter whether Trump gets indicted or not, the Russians have won.

No we are living in a timeline where Russian trolls pushed the narrative that "both sides are the same", and a large portion of the middle has accepted that.

Its time to stop pretending there are two equal sides.

There is the intellectually and morally superior side, and then there are the right wingers.

The right hates that we Reddit-browsing and NPR-listening "coastal liberal elites" are the winners in a service-based multicultural globalized society because of our open worldview and high intelligence, and they blame all their failures on minorities and undocumented immigrants. They are seeing how America is increasingly becoming vibrantly diverse, and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them. Republicans have now become the party of old white people who refuse to give up their white privilege and who wants to make America white.

I've come to realize that much of American history is made up of periods where liberals drag right wingers kicking and screaming into the future.

"No, right wingers, you can't form your own country with blackjack and slaves."

"No, right wingers, you can't keep denying women the right to votes."

"No, right wingers, we're not going back to the way things were before the depression."

"No, right wingers, literacy tests aren't constitutional."

"No, right wingers, you can't deny homosexuals the right to marry."

What middle ground is there between the future Obama represented (diversity, tolerance, class, education, healthcare for all, multiculturalism) vs the horrible future Trump represents (white privilege, racism, sexism, bigotry, discrimination)? There is none, we cannot allow idiotic racists from pulling us back. The demographics have changed, old white men should not control everything, and our country must change as well to reflect the new progressive reality.

Are you aware you are a projecting conspiracy theorist that has been brainwashed due to your inability to grow a defined sense of self and a grounded and immovable set of morals?

Because if you stay here you will, it's called an ego death.

No evidence does not mean he didn't do it.

what a bitch, "boohoo, the other kid started it! dont look at me!"

Fuck no, nigger.
We're having a war and you have to play the insurgency.
We're wiping your kind out of government and barring you from getting back in.
Foreign agents and traitors are what you are and we're dealing with you as we should have long ago.
The entire party is implicated. You're fucked.

Nice pasta from r/The_Mueller

I'm surprised nobody's called him out for shaking up the markets with tweets. Bet his family and friends are making bank from that.

Heh, you have no idea, the dems are scared

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Attached: 1553319333825.jpg (1536x1967, 1.55M)

That copypasta is like a year old, if not older. That one guy on r/The_Mueller was also shitposting.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x522, 42K)

Already proven...

Attached: muricaninsanity.png (1502x784, 595K)

He's going to send lefties to concentration camps where they get a proper education in STEM.

Attached: seigheil.gif (410x258, 998K)

Watching that reminded me of this clip
Trump is about to get even
youtu.be/yhUEcqz2A3Q

Truly is.

>morally superior.
you're an elitist prick is all. nothing more.

It means he didnt do it. Seeth more.

Get Fucked Obama | Israel | Muslim Brotherhood | Mossad | CIA | Hollywood | Human Traffickers

Attached: Qpain.jpg (2560x2560, 1.85M)

N O C O L L U S I O N

He really wants to hit those dumb jews hard again.

Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. How Jewish of him. If he truly wants what's best, he'll get on with business and let things be.

FUCK OFF!!!!

TREASON | EXECUTIONS

Attached: Punisher-Skull-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker__93915.1511167436.jpg (1000x1000, 37K)

This pasta is already stale.

What are you talking about? He's the most Jewish president we've ever had. The Russia thing has always been what Trump said it was, but it's theater. Once installed, the reason has to be majorly world-breaking to be a good reason to remove him from office. And if they had found otherwise, he would not have left and then civil war would have commenced.

This user doesn't get it.

This user does.

You sound 12. Stop vying to be on a team and look at what they actually do. Trump is a fraud, just like them all.

he is in love with jews in israel, but the jews in the media is hwat i was referring to

love how leftfags instantly went from “he hitler!” to “he jew!”
laughable try on attempting to fit into the board demographics too

>This user doesn't get it.
Oh I understand how childish a man in his 70s can be and it's disconcerting. He will not be reelected if he goes on the hunt, I guarantee it.

You must be new here.

Guys, he gave like 38 BILLION to Israel, but he shuts down the country over what, 5 billion or so? Something doesn't add up.

Why the concern? Why not MAGA and get on with it?

>hopefully somebody's going to be looking at the other side
You do it faggot
It's your DOJ

>shuts down the country
here's your complimentary rope

Attached: 87494738.jpg (673x545, 90K)

When Trump calls the Mossad Media Fake News, who the fuck do you think he's attacking, Fuckface?

Attached: KikeNews.jpg (2500x2500, 1.23M)

Please read into what Trump says and does, user. For one, Trump-by his own words-says that we should "take the guns first" when discussing gun rights.

>UK

Attached: 1542030644335.jpg (399x384, 19K)

My wife is an endogenic 2yo syskid fulltime and polyamorous. Because i wasnt meeting her needs she got a daddy-dom (who is an african migrant) and she accidentally got pregnant because they were not using protection (i convinced her that we should keep the baby) but it turned out he was born HIV+ because my wifes daddy-dom hid that he was HIV+ because of the stigma (we forgive him and his still my wifes daddy-dom). My wife is a free spirit so i stayed at home to raise my wifes son and we found out later that he also is Neurodivergent with autism, bpd and is a nonbinary transhender. He hates me now because we had an argument where he said that ill never be his father, so i said that im more of a father to him than my wifes daddy-dom (who never visits him) so he cried and attempted suicide and i feel really bad because ive now ruined my relationship with my wifes son, he will never talk to me again.

Attached: 1553389654809.jpg (708x800, 64K)

MIGA

but in all seriousness, i'll get behind the guy again if he goes after all of these motherfuckers who were involved with the investigation. but sadly he won't, so my only option is #yanggang.

unhinged conspiracy theorist

Oh man, and you think that matters? He called out the Clintons and yet they're great friends. In politics, nothing changes, just the faces. Want truth? Read into Jesus Christ, Adolf Hitler, and John Kennedy.

Attached: the powers that be.jpg (624x416, 77K)

Can't wait for your nigger pawns to eat you alive, revolutions and riots are on foot.

Actual Congressional funds released from taxpayers to Israel is now nuts? Found the kike. Nice double-Jew, dough.

Your concern is weak.

Attached: 1438127744318.jpg (576x740, 73K)

Yanggang is for fags but if he doesn't start treason purges then he is a cuck

>so my only option is #yanggang.

MIGA!

That was congress. There's only so much we can blame on Trump. Where the budget money goes is not one of them.

Ok.

Attached: PAIN.jpg (627x646, 164K)

As you are, so was I, and as I am, so shall you be.

Buckle Up

Attached: 1529064232316.jpg (751x839, 110K)

>That was congress. There's only so much we can blame on Trump.
Uh...he didn't have to sign it. Plus he cheerleads for Israel above all.

Leftists are done in America.

You are genuinely the dumbest Evan McMullen bitch I've come across in the last 10 minutes.

Attached: TheWallisComing.jpg (1060x587, 178K)

>service-based
Lmfao

And it had a veto proof majority. There's a shit ton of waste in the budget. That's all on Congress.

Lol. I'll never be the faggot you are.

Attached: clint.jpg (620x482, 77K)

Still drinking the left/right paradigm. Eh, you'll see one day. Afterall, you're here. Forever.

Trump signed an OMNIBUS BILL. It gave Trump full control of where the money goes.

You really are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1552509430181.jpg (800x770, 112K)

Attached: trump.webm (480x480, 2.93M)

ok boomer, here's a redpill

you can split social and economic policy

the middle ground you seek, the correct answer, is to look away from neoliberlism and it's bullshit econimics.

Left wing econimic
right wing conservative social policy
Nationalist

stop spamming shit you don't really understand

so when will the president say one of two things
i forgive the left, lets move on and work together
or time to throw some fucking commies in prison.

>That's all on Congress.
So much for draining the swamp.

It's funny that you think you're an individual who is above being fooled.

This will be the new "only stupid rural people voted for trump"

I love it

Shouldn't you be dilating right now?

It'd be a shame if the open wound where your penis used to be happened to close.

Attached: 1539487604887.jpg (595x842, 89K)

>It gave Trump full control of where the money goes.
lol It's like you guys are kids who believe in Santa Claus. Newsflash: ALL the money is grafted. Why do you think the infrastructure is still crumbling? Why no wall? Why are the veterans going without medical care?

Left|Right paradigm?

Bush HW | BIll Clinton | Bush W | Obame = CIA OPERATIVES

NeoCon | NeoLib = Same Globalist cunts

You really are a brainlet.

Attached: 52608776_2271110409606247_4315807740040577024_n.jpg (890x903, 104K)

>Tick Tock Drumphies
What a faggot

At least I’m not some fag that copy and pastes stuff from plebbig. Jesus

Nope. You're far below me, but you think you're sharp. Get your head around this fact, they're all in on a big joke. It's theater.

Jow Forums-tell california

>December 2016
>election involvement
sigh

ITT true believers who will scramble for excuses when America continues to rot regardless of Zognald's promises. I can't wait until 2025 happens and Obama on steroids is elected and fuck the country even harder. Things are not getting better. Jesus.

And yeah, Trump is most likely going to stay in and "win" in 2020, but it's not because he's great.

Of course it's theatre you clown.

You think Trump isn't a puppet? OF COURSE HE IS! HE WAS FUCKING INSTALLED BY A POWER FACTION.

Guess what? As long as they aren't the pedovore/HumanTrafficking/OrganHarvesting/Satanic Pricks... it's better than HRC and her shitshow handlers.

What you going to do? Revolt? Revolution? You have zero power. Zero ability. Zero talent. You are nothing. Zero plan.

Attached: NWOZealand.jpg (620x413, 42K)

He talks like fucking Chris Chan, Jesus what a joke. I can’t wait until his Israeli ass is deported.

Attached: 2FC66028-7C97-4EBB-82BB-4CCC8F0F3596.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Break them /pol. Break them. I know you have it in you.

>hopefully somebody's going to be looking at the other side
>hopefully

>Guess what? As long as they aren't the pedovore/HumanTrafficking/OrganHarvesting/Satanic Pricks.
You think they aren't...lol
Man, JIDF is going all out today.

That....is fucking amazing.

>this pasta again

Why can’t he do it himself? Oh wait because he’s a dementia ridden boomer faggot. Lol

get a load of this guy. Fucktard

>conspiracy theorists btfo after debunked
>no u
Am I understanding this correctly?

Goebbels? Is that you?

Attached: Drct4nA.jpg (287x288, 23K)

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence spic

I hope he spends the next six years doing nothing but mashing dems like ants, and it continues through both of President Pence's terms.

They wasted millions and found nothing. They need to be punished for it. Punished horribly.

>It's funny that you think you're an individual who is above being fooled.
You can fool some of the people some of the time but fooling all the people didn't work out so well eh?

Attached: 2016_results.png (10000x5617, 2.68M)

No, republicans just won't let him appoint anyone who will be effective, and he's too pussy to call them out.

Nice troll. 9/10

Trump will handpick his successor. It won't be Mike Pence

>No guilty doesn't mean proven innocent.

They're going to be smashed like insects.
Most of the principals of the democrat party are going to be in jail by the time Trump is out of office.
Every last Republican who didn't stand with our president is going to be booted out of office next election. They will be replaced with the patriots we deserve.
There will be a wall and probably on both borders. 20 million infesting illegals will be physically removed along with their fellow fifth columnists. the border patrol will have what they need and the freedom to take off the gloves. border crossers will find nothing waiting here but death. immigration from non-european countries will be completely stopped.
There will never be another democrat president in our lifetime. There will never be another liberal president, ever. There will never be another SJW president, ever. The democrat party will be annihilated over and over and over until it no longer exists in any form.
The judiciary will be corrected. The last 75 years of liberal misrule will be erased. It will be as if the world from 1960 till 2016 was just a nightmare and we are finally waking up.
There will be a new constitution, it will take into consideration that every major advance of culture was because the hand of European white men, and the Democrats/libs/shitpagans/SJWs will not be invited to participate.
The liberals infesting the country will fall silent. Their agenda will never be able to find traction in this country again.
The future will be glorious and beautiful.

we dont need another bible thumping neocon like pence. We need another hard ass further right trump. The peaceful christian types will return but this is war and theyll cuck

>JUDEO-TRUMP Reich is full swing

Attached: 41CE5663-C0D6-4BD0-BE2C-CAAFFB459ED2.jpg (359x1024, 74K)

youtu.be/WHBJeT7jmUE

He didn't seem especially pissed

Attached: 1548865540201.png (625x461, 1.1M)