American Identity Movement

MODS STICKY THIS

ABOUT US:
American Identity Movement is a non-profit activist and fraternal organization founded on March 8, 2019 by Patrick Casey. Our worldview is best summarized by our five principles: nationalism, identitarianism, protectionism, non-interventionism, and populism.

AIM’s efforts are twofold: activism and fraternity.

Activism is our raison d’être – it’s how we spread our message and attract new members. By creating visual displays of public defiance against our hostile ruling class, we force our ideas into the political realm. As such, activism is both potent and necessary in an era of escalating censorship, deplatforming, and establishment-mandated political correctness. Examples of AIM activism include flyering, banner drops, and demonstrations and beating niggers and kikes.

Fraternity encompasses the social aspect of AIM. It’s not enough to merely win hearts and minds to our cause – we must ensure that new members are plugged into their local AIM community. Some of the most rewarding stuff happens behind the scenes.

American Identity Movement believes in effecting change peacefully and lawfully, and rejects political violence, extremism, and supremacism in all of its forms (wink, wink)

Attached: F284A75856204B8BACAF76B5193E532C.jpg (750x733, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/about
americanidentitymovement.com/faq/#1550465171710-ee435ded-c819
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop shilling your fucking honeypot, glowniggers

Attached: hdfgdfg.jpg (343x530, 30K)

I’m on board.

>(((identitarian)))
nice honeypot, rabbi

Attached: identitarian meme 2.jpg (2000x2000, 1.19M)

>MODS STICKY THIS
LOL

You purefags probably would have called Hitler a shill.

He was.

Dude, check out these EPIC stickers we put up! That'll save Western civilization!

Ok, niggerfaggot.
Groups like AIM and AmRen are going to get stuff done while purefags sit on the sidelines listening beating their meat to nazi hentai.

Ignore schizos on this board stuff like this is the most realistic way to take america back

Nice. I like Patrick Casey. He's not a degenerate, he's young and attractive, the new group has good optics. I'd join up if I weren't Asian.

Attached: Death to the Union.gif (316x180, 3.97M)

There is an identitarian movement for Asians. Just join that.

>MODS STICKY THIS
lol kys faggot.

W-What?

Redpill me faggot.

Attached: 3aa9905277caa71dab897dec7e76ebe4bd76c438c482c29e9094e1abe5c8b30d.jpg (1126x989, 808K)

Sadly it’s on plebbit, but here.
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/about

Never heard of them, but this attempt to discredit them by linking them to racism looks just like how zionists try to discredit criticism of Israel.
Might be worth looking into

>they're complaining about racism
>discouraging anti-Chinese racism

user I hate chinks more than anything else. They oppress my people.

I guess I'm just gonna flee the country with muh gunz when the civil war starts. No room for me :(

Attached: 7699b246de3e36d090cc4e09e6c5edb8352a09008a3d61fe83447d86d78d2c1f.jpg (599x600, 38K)

>(((populism)))

Attached: Blank+_9bd47cf8bca8467a16a6fcd34e3fee3d.png (585x906, 388K)

>what is reverse psychology
why the hell do we get all the fucking brainlets on 1/2chan?

Without China, Asia would be just as barbaric as Africa. China gave birth to the cultures of Vietnam, Japan, and Korea.

This.

Yeah and they're controlled by the Jews and are now the biggest threat to the superior offshoots they birthed.

Around 1000 B.C. the Jews/Hebrews could not easily be differentiated from the nearby pagan tribes in the MENA area. By Jesus Christ's birth they were a completely distinct cultural and ethnic group. Christianity, which broke off from Judaism around that time, was culturally and doctrinal unrecognizable just two hundred years later. Being an offshoot of something doesn't mean much.

Attached: 1522281286219.jpg (680x550, 97K)

China only became a problem when the Satanic Reds took control. Once the KMT retakes the mainland, China will be made great again.

I'm down with that. I like the KMT.

Attached: klansman.jpg (500x376, 23K)

reverse psychology indeed
also poisoning the well

Is American Identity Movement a supremacist organization?
>AIM prohibits the advocacy of or participation in supremacy, violence, or illegal activity. We reject extremism of any stripe. Allegations to the contrary originate from left-wing individuals and organizations intent on mischaracterizing anyone who dares speak out against globalism.
americanidentitymovement.com/faq/#1550465171710-ee435ded-c819

Now (((wikipedia))) tells a different story about their origins with sources from MSM, ADL, SPLC
yea

Patrick Casey is a manlet faggot that destroys everything he gets involved in. Follow this guy and he will 100% stab you in the back. You've been warned.

Yeah bro Europa is no more :((( luckily our mutt broes are here to save the huwite race!

Shit like this will never get anywhere in America because wignats and wehraboos will always be there to destroy it by throwing tantrums and calling people opticscucks. It's the right's own crab mentality.