If you know anything about China, please tell me about it

The wellbeing of the free world and the lives of millions depends on the capacity of America to check the military and economic aggression of the Chineese government. In order to do this, we must understand our adversary. Please, tell me what you know about China's leadership, their economy, and the strategic situation in SE Asia.

Attached: China.jpg (2048x1152, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-46996116
nytimes.com/2018/06/25/world/asia/china-sri-lanka-port.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47679760
cfr.org/blog/african-union-bugged-china-cyber-espionage-evidence-strategic-shifts
politico.eu/article/greece-faces-e200m-fine-for-failing-to-stop-chinese-fraud-network/
edition.cnn.com/2019/02/01/politics/us-intelligence-chinese-student-espionage/index.html
ceec-china-latvia.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=DWh5lfd2TVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know that this protective ward actually works. Praise be upon you.

Winnie the Pooh 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1550289741705.png (505x576, 34K)

>burgers accusing others of aggression

How many wars and refugee crises have you started in the last 20 years all to please your jewish overlords? I only hate the chinks that move here. The chinks that stay in their hole are perfectly fine and are much smarter than the average burger.

fuck off leaf, go carjack more gut trucks so you don't starve to death.

Attached: 1546803603647.jpg (1242x1702, 1.96M)

>starve to death

Sorry to break it to you, but not eating a dozen cheeseburgers per day and 2 liters of coke does not equal starving to death. Quite ironic of you to bring that up considering that Canada has a much better agricultural self-sufficiency than the US does.

Read this.

Read this.

Attached: C780E7C5-C466-4762-89E4-877561B3FCE5.png (800x1672, 209K)

Came here to see if someone posted this.

I lived in Beijing for six years in my teens... it was fucked up then, and even more so now.

Theres not much to understand really but the gist of it is that the Chinese Communist Party has been accelerating their vision as a superpower. I could go on about how One Belt One Road and Make in China 2030 are essentially IP/property theft and debt trap programs disguised as free trade and innovation.

But realistically none of this matters. The corruption in the CCP hierarchy would make India blush. Therefore any global plans they have end up being BIG debt scams backed by some corrupt state owned company for some guy who happens to be the son in law of a high level CCP official.

So yeah they will cause problems but ultimately the CCP will fuck up yet again. The only real travesty is what they have done to Hong Kong.

theyre fucking bug people who try to cheat at every opportunity and get ahead in status at all costs, wouldnt be surprised if their military had the same mentality of "if it looks good on paper its good enough" also theyre cowards. the chinese are basically a sentient locust plague

Does no one know anything about the ins and outs of Chineese society? The thought terrifies me, to think that the West is ignorant to the evil rising in the East. Surely someone must know something, right? If you're reading this than try to find someone who knows something, please.

Trust me dude, Chongqing is way worse. And I only spent a month.

Tell me more, I must know more. If they are not a threat to freedom than we must change our stance towards them.

Check their afghan war videos. Their trained infantry react to incoming fire like nogs, just there are enough of them and enough made in china equipment to support them sitting their scared.
Literally zergs.

Good sir, for the good of our nations please give me everything of any importance you know about China. It's very hard to find information on it, harder still to find an honest man to give it. I don't have anything to pay you with besides my gratitude, and the promise that I will use the information for the good of our peoples, but it would be a great service if you would oblige me.

Good shit.

They will rule us all.

Soon.

I live here. What do you want to know?

i was in shanghai once and fucked a chinese girl, felt p good desu

How much do they worship white people?

They don't, really. Yeah, it's easy to get pussy as a white guy but nationalism is on the rise here. They're very proud of being Chinese but when you ask them why they don't really know.

Why do you think this is happening?

What about getting a job as a gwailou?

>Does no one know anything about the ins and outs of Chineese society?

No such thing. The CCP destroyed any sense of society, culture or community ages ago. Its a free for all with Chinese style communism. Whatever the fuck that is.

Again its really textbook stuff.

Make in China 2030 is basically the, "steal as much as you can without getting caught and then reverse engineer" program. The idea is to buy up European or American tech/research companies. For example they tried buying an American transistor company that got blocked and then Tencent tried buying out MoneyGram. Theres a few more high profile cases but cant remember.

One Belt One Road is the global economic initiative where they basically loan out a bunch of money in return for major favors. In case of third world countries, its debt trap diplomacy since they know shithole countries cant pay back in money but will pay back in resources.

Confucius schools being set up in western universities. They dont actually teach anything about Confucius. Just CCP training schools.

Making Hong Kong and Taiwan CCP mainland shitholes (no secret really). They already did it with Macau.
Theres a lot more but again, not all of it is a secret. Its more likely they'll fall under their own corruption. That or there'll be another uprising at some stage with a repeat of Tienanmen Square.

They all take a """Politics""" class in high school (I teach at one) where they're essentially brainwashed into believing how amazing China is. They all believe the "5000 years of history and culture" bullshit, too.

What about it? If you're white, come from a native English-speaking country, and have a 4 year degree you can earn good money with a comfey job.

yea I love fucking asian girls, pic related, big tits chinese girl I fucked on first date. she loved my white cock desu.

Attached: edit.gif (780x740, 226K)

Just watch CGTN one day. Better yet, just check out the Global Times website.

Monster tit Chinese girls are fun. I fucked one when I lived in Beijing 2 years ago.

Would you be hired over an equally qualified native

definitely, bro. They're easier to find than japanese girls with big tits.

What do you mean? Native speakers are always preferred and paid more money. American and British (English) > other native speakrs. White > Black, too. I've had job interviews where during the interview they've considered my whiteness for how much money I should be getting.

bro... stfu...
they dont even have proper toilets
or a domestic economy

>They all believe the "5000 years of history and culture" bullshit, too.

Most of the ancient Chinese shit they have in museums, or alot the shit they try to sell off to foreign museums are fake. Most of the actual history was burned/destroyed but (ironically) the CCP. Now they have touble finding real pieces. Also corrupt officials regularly sell pieces on the black market.

Have you experienced any "favouritism" or added benefits for being white in China?
Also how is the food?

There's another thread with retards claiming that China respects it's culture and history, kek

yea its easier to get hot girls to fuck, especially if you go to tier 2 cities. thats how I got

they seem to have not figured out how to remove the bones from tendies unfortunately

China’s economy is on the verge of collapse. If things get out of hand, Xi Jinping should launch the Taiwan Strait War.

>Also how is the food?

For an expat? Yeah it was pretty fucking good.

Tier 2?

What do you know about China's military capacity? What do they talk about doing with their military, if anything?

How would he know anymore than we do?

China’s Xi Jinping 'most dangerous' to free societies, says George Soros
bbc.com/news/business-46996116

Attached: 190125-soros-xi.jpg (618x410, 76K)

Even Xi knows its fucking pipe dream.

I wouldnt worry too much. Its quite literally paki tier.
>Corruption through the fucking roof
>Aging
>Equipment is a 50/50 between durable and shit
>Shit pilots (they need to import)

I mean yeah they could wreck any country in Asia, but thats in the scenario is just China vs the other country.

Chinese cities are ranked in order of economic importance, going from Tier 1 cities like Beijing, Shanghai, etc. to smaller Tier 2 cities, and poorer Tier 3 cities.

Most of the time foreigners are more common in tier 1 cities, so chinese girls would have had more chance to see them. But they're less common in tier 2+ cities, so there is a high chance a girl would want to be with you to give her better status among friends, to try a new experience, to fuck a white guy, or because they think you look handsome.

I'd end up fucking my big tits girl in the stairwells of malls and outdoors, she was so freaky. I loved it.

ie: not Beijing/Shanghai/Tianjin/Shenzhen/etc

Exactly. Mao's goal was "out with the old, in with the new." Suddenly the CCP won't shut the fuck up about "traditional Chinese culture" whatever the fuck that means.

Obviously. Getting (hot) pussy is fairly easy here. The taller/whiter/more handsome you are the easier it is. I'm pretty normal by American standards and I get really hot girls without even putting too much effort into it. Speaking Chinese helps tremendously.

People don't expect anything out of you either. You're a "crazy westerner" so you can get away with pretty much anything except drugs/rape/murder.

The food depends on where in China you are. Northern Chinese cuisine is ridiculously heavy and oily with more meat and bread. This cuisine often suits the palates of westerners more. Southern Chinese food is lighter. The Chinese food we're accustomed to is mostly Southern food.

Don't mind him, he's probably a cock gobbling chink. The rest of us that are left are with you.

They haven't had a military conflict since WWII. They're inexperienced as shit and have no real idea what they're doing at this point.

Oh I didn't know they were ranked, I only knew there were several special economic zones

Too bad I'm a manlet, not that I plan on living there

Wow, the forgotten war really is forgotten

>Too bad I'm a manlet, not that I plan on living there
If you plan on getting pussy here in the future definitely go to the south where they're much shorter.

I live in the north where people here are much taller. I'm tall in the south but average in the north.

being a manlet doesn't really matter, as long as you're white and decent looking, confident. They'll still want your mixed white babies, user.

Except when you turn on the TV and every other channel is showing some retarded China vs Japan WWII drama. There are a million of those here.

You know whats weird? Chongqing is apparently a tier 1 city.

Yet I dont know ANYONE that has ever heard of it. Its quite possibly the third (or second) largest city on the mainland and hardly mentioned. Weird.

what in the fuck do you mean canada has a "much better agricultural self-sufficiency than the US does" u retarded leaf take a look at a map and look at all the green and all the white

Apparently their accent is hilarious to everyone else in China

Attached: KoreanWar.png (310x410, 16K)

its full of chinks

>They'll still want your mixed white babies, user.
kek, no thanks

>american education

I have surefire way of making nations rise and fall at my call, it brings a lot of destruction, no its not nukes something far more powerful, if China becomes too oppressive during my lifetime I will use it, but after having said victory, I'm looking for solutions that do not involve destruction, something you only realize as a scientist after you already won

Look into the string of pearls theory, the One Belt Road initiative and Project China 2050.

nytimes.com/2018/06/25/world/asia/china-sri-lanka-port.html

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47679760

cfr.org/blog/african-union-bugged-china-cyber-espionage-evidence-strategic-shifts

politico.eu/article/greece-faces-e200m-fine-for-failing-to-stop-chinese-fraud-network/

edition.cnn.com/2019/02/01/politics/us-intelligence-chinese-student-espionage/index.html

ceec-china-latvia.org/

>The 16+1 format is an initiative by the People’s Republic of China aimed at intensifying and expanding cooperation with 11 EU Member States and 5 Balkan countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia) in the fields of investments, transport, finance, science, education, and culture. In the framework of the initiative, China has defined three potential priority areas for economic cooperation: infrastructure, high technologies, and green technologies.

A Chinese mate of mine actually told me a way to spot fakes but its more use to someone that actually knows mandarin.

Original artifacts would always have traditional mandarin written on them. The fakes have simplified mandarin.

You're both gay niggers for even caring about Canada here (p.s. Canadan and American eternal bond of broship even if Canada sucks)

>not wanting to racemix with a hot chinese girl

your loss, buddy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh boy...imagine THAT level of projection, Amerifat

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.gif (498x280, 615K)

the shape of their eyes gives them great peripheral vision to the sides but terrible peripheral vision from above. once you secure a high ground the chinese need to look up with their necks to even see you, putting you at a distinct advantage.

You do realise the ONLY advantage they had were numbers right? They dont have the same numbers OR caliber of soldiers. All current soldiers are either:

>Deadbeats who want free shit

or

>Animefags that want to live out their fantasy irl only to find out its too hard and then leave

I think there was report 2 years back that the PLA had an obesity problem. Imagine that. In fucking China out of all places lol

hard pass

Attached: Yerrow Fevel.jpg (876x579, 72K)

>not wanting to racemix with a hot chinese girl
youtube.com/watch?v=DWh5lfd2TVs

Attached: raughs.png (500x300, 66K)

Based channel, and his South African friend.

Calm down mate. Look at who he is responding to. An ignorant burger who claims that China last fought in WW2.

yea thats definitely a 3/10 even for mainland standards. My big tits gf is a solid 8/10 waifu material that constantly asks for mixed babies.

>I think there was report 2 years back that the PLA had an obesity problem. Imagine that. In fucking China out of all places lol
It was a PSA by the PLA to prospective recruits advising them how to pass the entrance test that can be summarized as 'stop being a loser that masturbates in your mom's basement and go work out first instead of wasting our time'

I see more and more Chinese here.

And no, not the usual hordes of workers or students, but as TOURISTS, which means they already acquired an insanely high living standard.
We are rekt, guys.
Srsly.

China is literally Germany during the Industrial Revolution in the 19th century.
Unstoppable.

In a few years we will be fucked.
Especially if we continue on our path of self-destruction.

Attached: 145554586868.png (645x773, 66K)

Now that's what I call diplomacy!

sauce required and tits have to be posted

Attached: Muh Dick.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

here ya go hans

They are allied to the Democrats to undermine the US.

oh tits got deleted
FUCK JANNIES

I love HK. But goddamn the weather is annoying. Still weird how people hardly sweat in Asia.

There is no need to be upset. They already are our most important partner and are immesurably preferable to ZOGmerica.

Attached: 234234234.jpg (595x389, 89K)

Well, you can see it that way.
And hopefully they stay strong.

But I'd prefer to be neither a ZOG nor Chinese slave.

I always thought Mongols were more brown and wider set than Hans, every mainland chink i see is pale and narrow

They will never beat the USA. China just built their first air craft carrier and opened their first overseas military base (in Djibouti kek), where as the US have built the world's first super air craft carrier, started the space force and still have high economic growth.
Even in the Olympics China are badly falling behind.
If China or the US stops foreign investment and/or trade into the country the Chinese economy is fucked.

Doing business with China is fine. You just have to know the potholes. The Chinese advantage of those who too fucking kind and stupid and Ive seen this irl.

The trick is being just as sneaky and shameless as them.

Here's your rundown.

If you understand what political commissars are, then you'll understand what it means when every business in China has CCP party members in its ranks, every city has party members roaming about. For the uninformed, party members check businesses and citizens for political allegiance. If you're not in line with the party, you become a target of the party. This soft power guides all of China to follow the party line, through fear. And increasing surveillance is only discouraging deviation even more, and censorship discourages it, and detaining people further discourages it.

Human rights violations in China fall under this heavy handedness even more. Take the Uighyrs in Xinjiang. Literal concentration camps for Tibetans. MSM reports this accurately when they do report on it. People in America just don't care. Then you have organ harvesting of political dissenters. All this, on top of censorship, surveillance, detaining.

So combine a totalitarian regime with powerful control levers over its own people, with one of the world's largest economies. Greed drives China's actions abroad, in the South China Sea, in debt entrapment of countries around the world. You see now how dangerous this gets for world stability, and why being strong on China is so important.

A hot war would be a bloody blessing for the world. China has been prepping for a defensive war for some time, and expanding economically against the world. Slow chess moves. If you want to stop China, you get hot quick, economically hot, and hot on the trigger with your military. When China can no longer deliver the lies needed to convince its citizens of continued economic prosperity, or naval blockades cause tens of millions of Chinese to starve, you will see some shit. Do both, and do both soon.

But we love and respect you Hanz, even if you do take the occasional shit to the mouth. And let Muslims and Antifa tear apart your country. And watch your countrymen get thrown in prison because they said naughty things on the internet. You kicked ass in WW2 and we still respect you for it, why go to the chinks (who are twinks)?

Economically they have already overtaken the US.
And in terms of military it's just a matter of years from now.

Jesus H Christ, proving my point again

Attached: t Amerimutt.jpg (1024x668, 84K)

>>american education

I don't get what you're trying to say. The CCP weren't even the ones who fought the Japanese. Now every WWII drama here is praising Mao and the CCP for defeating the evil Japanese.

China is 1 of the more free countries in the world. They even control their own currency. Don't trust the surveillance/censorship propoganda. They got their own websites so ((they))) can't influence their population.

Sure, but that is just the same with the Americans and especially the Jews. At least the Chinese don't push all this degenerate shit. Baizuo is gonna lose HARD, if the Chinaman becomes cultural leader. Unless they'd go destablization mode, but I don't think so, since they need us for trade and as a market.

Attached: BTFO.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Both wrong

THE KOREAN WAR AKA THE FORGOTTEN WAR

>China
>cyberpunk2020
That concludes it

When Korea gets winds directly from China, their pollution blows over on to our country. And China has plans to build more coal power plants and garbage burning facilities on their east coast, and we are downwind of that.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551783804125.jpg (1564x1564, 121K)

oh... whatever the fuck. They haven't been in a war since the fucking 50s. Everything Chinks do is half-assed, too. Until they get their shit together they pose no threat to the western world. They need war experience by taking over Taiwan first.

FPBP