KEK WHY IS THIS TRUE THO

Drumpfkins 1000% annihilated...AGAIN!
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1109988707954819073

Attached: Bill Kristol on Twitter.png (620x290, 47K)

One thing I've learned about democrats is that they are always in 100% projection mode.

>Bill kristol
>Democrat
read a book once!

I stopped raping you so chin up

Attached: download.png (720x710, 390K)

Fuck that kike kristol.

We are still angry cus this whole thing was fucking bullshit from day one. He helped it spread and was part of it. We want to see heads roll and necks stretched.

>i am bleeding making me the victor
We are sorry we trained democrats wrong as a joke

>why are trump supporters mad that we lied about trump for 2 years?

because this entire fucking nothing burger was predicated upon trumped up bull shit that has been fucking up the real wheels of justice for 2 years.

this entire charade was put into play because barrack obama weaponized the incredible might of the us intelligence system against political opposition and they are tweeting in the sunset while a real american is being persecuted.

we are mad because the people, including kristol's kike ass, whom tried to frame an innocent american and conspire against the people of the united states to a) keep him from getting elected and the b) sabotage his presidency in a multitude of ways including a straight up coup aren't hanging from light posts, that's why we're mad.

Attached: 1547763409603.png (371x319, 161K)

>innocent man dragged through the mud and lambasted by the MSM, Democratic politicians and low-test neocons for almost 3 years
>lol y u mad

>Righteous anger is bad, goyim!
GFYS

Yep, we already been knew

Attached: IMG_20190324_174527_546.jpg (600x819, 130K)

If your enemies kill you, you win.

For being lied to shamelessly for 2 years by media and Congress? Where is the mystery here?

What a dumb kike

Attached: 391E0153-443E-4346-8859-5555031855B1.jpg (1024x658, 97K)

Bill Kristol is a Republican, sweetheart. do you even know politics?

Neocons are democrats in everything but name. The neocon movement was literally started by former Democrats and soviet jewish intellectuals who had escaped Stalin's purge.

the left has been angry for 2+ years and we cant be for 1 day lol

>we've never been at war with Eurasia
>we've always been at war with Eastasia

He's a kike. He hates the White working class.

>this desperate goalpost-moving, misdirection, and bad-faith semantic wordplay
Unsurprising given the surname

>shill collusion since he won the election
>turns out it actually was fake news
>gee I wonder why they are so mad

And nothing is going to ever happen to all the people that drug his ass through the mud. The Democrats succeeded in stalling him for 2 years and he has accomplished so little during his Presidency. They will steal 2020, be sure of that.

(((Kristol))) is as republican as CWC is female.

your regular reminder that the DNC was never hacked, the original file dump proved it was all downloaded to a jump drive from the source. podesta gave his password to phishers and HRCs emails are a FISA dump. democrats are all actually insane now.

Show bobs and femenin benis now

If Trump is really a good goy then why is this schlomo still tweeting negativity about him

Attached: 1553308090583.png (556x502, 443K)

You morons don't know which jews to blame for what! You're stupid!

The fact that the PNAC crew never saw any kind of justice whatsoever is a sad indictment on all of humanity.

Give it up already Seth

I really don't care

Attached: 1553367884921.png (690x700, 217K)

Bill Kristol's grave status: dabbed on

Attached: +65+6+11.png (726x1003, 395K)

I think I'll be happier when he finally croaks than even DiFi. He is just pure evil

>LOL gee why are these people so angry that myself and my cohort of corrupt Democrat-media axis vermin spent over two years pimping a deranged conspiracy theory with no basis in fact and we'll all get away with it? Fucking stupid Drumpfkins!!!!!

No way that bill Kristol has not fucked kids at Rothschild pizza parties

WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF SOMEONE LIVE-STREAM MURDERED THIS ZIONIST PIECE OF SHIT? LIKE I DON'T CONDONE IT.... OR ENCOURAGE IT (LMFAO LAWS) I'M JUST SAYING IT WOULD BE FUCKING OUTSTANING IF SOMEONE COULD FIND THESE ZIONISTS AND START EXECUTING THEM ON TAPE.

JUST SAYING. ALL LAWS FOLLOWED.

Righteous anger.
If Trump goes after the plotters, I'll be back on the Trump Train.

they're both neocons, fuck hannity for iraq cheerleading

CNN just had a segment talking about how angry everyone is, and how we need to come together. FUCK THAT. We are so divided because of the fucking media. For two damn year you lied, this is your fault.

This, only louder and angrier.

He's a neocon , just like Bush and Obama , AND he's a dirty jew (as opposed to a jew who washes on the reg) .

lies that ripped families apart

Exonerated from a witch hunt... Witch hunt.... Krystal scared

>Y-y-you're the one who is mad, goyim, not me!

Toad faced neocon heeb.

If you liked this post, please purchase and read "The Day of the Rope".
t. Devon Stack

>I'M NOT ANGRY, YOU'RE ANGRY! FUCK YOU!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

This. We need to bring back hangings for this kind of shit. Every single person that orchistrated and assisted these treasonous fucks needs to hang from a noose for all the world to see and everytime this shit happens we need to do the same thing again.

she wasn't crying.

This.

How did a investigation of this magnitude happen without any concrete evidence?

you are one stupid fuck

Attached: 1517111910936.png (800x729, 48K)

All the Trumpsters on my kikebook are beaming with happiness today , whats this jew blabbering about

Because this whole special council bullshit was a farce from the start.

Bill's pappy Irving was a trotskyite.
Billy's a GOP variant.

the smug jew strikes again

The Weekly Standard blows goats.

And how did it take two years?
Trump needs to go after the traitors.

ceased existing last year RIP show some fucking respect

Bill Kristol has the blood of 2 million sandniggers on his hands. He is a Zionist Nazi, and his failed coup is the least of his crimes.

Shhh sleep little Drumphkins the witch hunt is over

Attached: nurse.jpg (610x610, 83K)

Why does this dumb fuck keep mentioning the IRA???

RINO

Kek

Leap that wall if your so great

Well it's hard to investigate something where you have literally no starting point. You have to look at everything and try and find something based on nothing.

lmao

democrats took the hours of representatives. simple as that. whoever hs the lower house, can start and push "muh investigations". The libewral media pushes i too to brainwash everyone.

Because he’s still disgusting, they still see themselves reflected in Donny, and are angry that they as a result still sickening to the majority. It’s not like I suddenly think he’s a good president. Plus he’s still going away on state charges. New York isn’t going anywhere.

is he glitching

They the based russia claims look like distraction from legitimate wrong doings.
But
Those other misdoings have been furthered on to other officers what ever that means.

I'm just always angry, Having to see niggers and other filfth everyday, is hard

Fuck, it's over isn't it?

This is the Never Trumper spin? Seriously?

Attached: anime huehue gif.gif (160x198, 36K)

WEEOO WEE

Neocons are filthy leftists in the souls.

Ovenable

angry at what exactly???

Attached: 1553193323395.jpg (678x678, 62K)

yeah im sure no one noticed the dems doing that. super stealthy, in and out.

na dems dont got a chance in hell for 2020, there party is so fractured between the corporate libs and the far left progressives. If the normies win then the progressives wont vote and trump wins by force of numbers, and if the progressives win then the centrists will vote trump and hand him the election

This makes me wish they won't even drop the collusion angle, which it looks like they won't, even with the report released.
It's only going to fire up Republicans. Some Democrats are going to be sick of it when they can focus on other progressive issues.

I have been SEETHING for the last couple of days. When I heard Mueller didn't indict Trump I thought, great, two weeks straight of me gloating over every dumb liberal I know. This is going to suck. Fuck this guy, now I'm stuck being right about something? For two years I've been rolling my eyes about this dumb investigation and now every Redditer on that entire site is going to feel bad about themselves? What is this guy doing to the country? I'm so fucking pissed. He could have at least indicted Donald Jr. so I'd have been wrong about something. I mean throw these liberals a bone, it doesn't have to be a real indictment, just a made up one so my weekend doesn't suck so much. How much salt do you think I can handle, Mueller? All of Twitter and all of Reddit and a whole fucking subreddit dedicated to your investigation and all these dumb celebrities and now I have to absorb all of those tears at once? There's like 10 salt threads going on at once and I can't even read it all. I'm buried you asshole. I can't mine this much shit let alone even process it. I've never been so fucking mad. Fuck you Bharalodnadl J. Flupmhshf.

I’m always angry and happy at the same time. It’s hard to explain.

autism

...Gradually, I began to hate them.

Yes

in minecraft

I don't get kristol Trump has been the most pro jew president for his preciousness fucking israel since forever

Is he that parinoid that trump might be the next hitler because trump says mean things about illegal immigrants

IT WAS ALL A RUSE! HAHAHA DRUMPFKINS YOU WASTED 2 YEARS ON AN INVESTIGATION YOU KNEW THE OUTCOME OF ALREADY! HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMBFEEOFMKMF

FPBP

/thread