Non native English speakers of pol

Stop speaking my beautiful language. Not sure why you all decided to start speaking my language but stop... We get no other language rivals English but use your own language disgusting ape like chimp noise machine thxs.

Attached: stuck-for-words-when-speaking-in-english.jpg (460x307, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gS5c_OVZmtk
dictionary.com/browse/word
dictionary.com/browse/pure?s=t
youtube.com/watch?v=SfKhlJIAhew
youtube.com/watch?v=IIo-17SIkws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_language_influences_in_English
youtube.com/watch?v=IsB1x-Zt94g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I speak Merrican you tea drinking fruit

Attached: download (3).png (720x710, 388K)

>T. Someone who speaks English as a second language.

Attached: 1551742372326.jpg (500x334, 70K)

why would you want that? them speaking our language proves that we're the chads of this board, no matter the amount of hate threads we receive. they have our big british cocks in their mouths, and there's nothing they can do but keep sucking inorder to be heard.

>Chads
>Can't legally own a; TV, Knife, Gun, Thoughts, and Scissors without a Loiscence
heh

OI UE MATES GUT A LOISCENCE FROME DE QUEEN FO DESE POSTS MATE?! THAT'S IT OFF TO YE SLAMMER!!!!

atleast we're still actually white at the end of the day

Every time they speak or write in English it's offensive to my people, it's cultural appropriation at it's very worst, STOP STEALING OUR LANGUAGE !

Did you have to ask the Queen to post that?
Also I am German American First gen you asstart, I will head to Germany to grab a German wife then bring her here so my lineage shall stay white retard.

>t. Nigger who once owned half the fucking world but now resides on a rock and is a bitch to a foreign government. (EU)

>rants about moi enghlash
>sounds like an indian pooposter

user please.... what is this obvious bullfuckery.

Attached: poor bait.png (224x225, 4K)

You are a wanker.
People will speak whatever language they wish.

Find your own language, STOP APPROPRIATING OURS !

We'll stop using English if you stop using any words in English that come from Latin, Arabic, Sanskrit or any other language. Deal?

Here are some everyday words that you would have to give up: Language (Old French, then Latin), Sugar (Sanskrit), Super, Preference, And, Hello, Military, Juggernaut (Sanskrit), Thug, etc.

Why don't you fucking educate yourself before you open your own retarded mouth? English itself is like 80% Old French, from when William The Conqueror took over your shitty small gene pool shithole island. English is a Germanic language, yet it is like 80% old French.

STFU, you stupid faggot anglophone.

Attached: NAO.png (480x476, 206K)

God you guys are fucking retarded.

/Thread

It's actually American cock, they made it popular

ao menos conseguimos falar duas línguas, vocês nem a vossa conseguem a maior parte das vezes

Please don't spoon me sir.

Attached: sword_siezed2.jpg (1024x946, 206K)

Your sad little island will all be speaking paki pretty soon mate. Cheers Britfag!!

If we had won the war, all of you faggots would speak my language.

So be glad.

How portguese sounds to me

Attached: gorilla_145704740_250.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I'm learning it anyway, at least that way I would have had others to practice with

how you sound to me

Attached: 1538134978022.png (1548x1116, 198K)

Dear non-native English speakers of Jow Forums. Thanks for following the rules and posting in English and thank you for learning our wonderful language. It is nice to see more people join us. It is the best language after all.

"WAHHH EAHHHH" t.cock gagging ape language
youtu.be/gS5c_OVZmtk

Attached: 0387-2.jpg (700x700, 111K)

ALL YOUR THREAD ARE BELONG TO PORTUGAL!

lo que sea

Attached: 1537907581639.png (865x966, 53K)

Why would you ever want people to stop speaking English?
Words are power, therefore everybody else using our language (and wielding it as poorly as they do) affords us an inherent advantage; exposure since our incipience to fullest depths of the language affords us an eloquence of articulation and excogitation through multitudinous manipulations of synonymical semantics and lyrical lexica.

Attached: DxA0BbBVAAEP4Is.jpg (600x800, 126K)

>Still speaking English

Now that's funny ape go back to speaking to speaking ape please

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 278K)

Getur þessi þráður skipt í óskiljanlegan hávaða og mutts sem nota 'oogle þýðingu til LARP sem fólk þekkir annað tungumál

T.ape who had to learn the royal language known as English

Attached: kim-7.jpg (2848x4288, 2.24M)

I've contemplated in an Anglo ethnostate we should revert to a modernised Old English and prohibt the teaching of it to foreigners in the country.

Most of English is germanic and has nothing to do with latin.
Complete myth made up by seething non-Anglos.

Yeah, it seems OP has never thought about why the English language has more words than any other language; It's just a giant fusion of a dozen older languages.

It makes it great for being an international language that everyone learns as a second language to conduct business or communicate with people from foreign countries but it also means English is the equivalent of a mutt of a language, tainted and impure.

You brits sound like some fucking faggots

This. English is a hodge podge of a lot, but it has strong Germanic influence. And up until the middle ages it kept the German sentence structures. That's why it sounds so funny to our modern ears.

As the first nation to standardize the English language, the first nation to produce an English dictionary, and as largest and most powerful nation in the Anglosphere, I hereby declare English belongs to America. You are speaking my language,

YEAH YOU ARE THE CHADS

Attached: 1535336353130.webm (406x720, 991K)

>it has strong Germanic influence
Nigger, it's called being a Germanic language.

The Germanic part of English is old English (Angle-ish) but this was spoken initially by a non native minority basically vikings why assimilated and intermixed with natives until they were dissimilar to Danish/Scandinavians who spoke something that would more closely resemble Norn or Icelandic.

Yes because this
>English is the equivalent of a mutt of a language, tainted and impure.

It uses like more than half Latin vocabulary, retard.

Even the word "word" is Latin, in origin. dictionary.com/browse/word

Thinking English is "pure" is stupid as FUCK. Also, the word "pure"... also Latin. lol
dictionary.com/browse/pure?s=t

Attached: SellingSouls.jpg (800x800, 99K)

This may be of interest to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=SfKhlJIAhew

I have the freedom to speak any language I want.
Bastardo di merde e biǎo zǐ

No it doesn't you can take almost any English word used in every day conversation or writitng and it has a germanic etymology.
A lot of words are IDENTICAL to the words used by scandinavians and germans.
You are a dirty wog liar.

also you claiming that "purity" was the point of my post that is a strawman.
You flagrant leftard.

>English is a Germanic language, yet it is like 80% old French
By that you mean Vikings attempting to speak the bastardized adoptive language of the Franks, which was their attempt at Gaulish, which itself was the attempt of the Celts at speaking late Latin?
English is a based analytic language, not synthetic like your retarded Romance languages.

I like hearing foreigners speak English, it's a little reminder that we even conquer their minds by making them learn our language.

It's also fun trying to teach people how to pronounce syllables they've never used before properly, gives a sense of accomplishment

try this

>Willingly put up a language barrier so you can't communicate goy
No.

>It's also fun trying to teach people how to pronounce syllables they've never used before properly

You mean like whenever a word ends with an R?

isnt it interesting that the germanic word for pure is like rain.
An English person associates rain with purity.

Language of the Franks was a Germanic language. It is not related to French of modern day.

The English were at one point conquered by the Romans and had some Latin there even after the Romans left, but that eventually got over taken by Celtic languages. These languages were weak and when William the Conqueror came, he just imposed his Norman/Old French into the area, which is why most words in English trance back to Old French, which itself trances back to Latin.

I like how you simply say "No", while ignoring the evidence I provided. That's a good way of arguing.

BOOM! This ends the thread, you Anglo faggots. The MAJORITY of English vocabulary is like French/Latin.

GET FUCKED! FRENCH UBER ALLES!

Time to reveal my true identity.

Attached: ChadEXE.gif (600x431, 739K)

i did try learning some Icelandic and knowing a few words in this gives me a perspective having seen a ton of words that are similar but i don't know enough to read or speak any substantial amount of text without looking up more than half the words.

this language is related to the ancestor of English and would have had some intelligibility between old English as Norwegian and danish or Spanish and Portuguese overlaps some.

It's pronounced with an I sound. Old English was an Ingvaeonic language: A language of the Ingvol, Ingfolk, Yingling, Yuengling, or any other version of the same word to describe themselves collectively as a people: Literally the fucking descendants of some mythical Germanic nigger named Ing. They were the Angeln, Sachsen, Jute, Friesen, etc.

A hurr durr, it's a corruption of Angle. Kill yourself.

And let's not forget froggy military terms: battalion, dragoon, soldier, marine, grenadier, guard, officer, infantry, cavalry, army, artillery, corvette, musketeer, carabineer, pistol, fusilier, squad, squadron, platoon, brigade, corps, sortie, reconnaissance/reconnoitre, surrender, surveillance, rendezvous, espionage, volley, siege, terrain, troop, camouflage, logistics, matériel, accoutrements, bivouac, latrine, aide-de-camp, legionnaire, morale, esprit de corps, cordon sanitaire). This includes military ranks: corporal, sergeant, lieutenant, captain, colonel, general, admiral.
`Leftenant'

Because you are wrong and suffering from cognitive dissonance.
You provided no evidence whatso ever. that disproved what i said leaf cunt.
You really want me to sit here and explain how most words we use are of germanic origin?

I can roughly read scandinavian without ever studying it.
I bought a norwegian book and its mindblowing how easy it is to understand.

English is a Germanic language...60% of English words have Germanic origin...90% of three+ syllable words have a Latin origin...ten percent have a Greek origin. Not sure where you get English being a French derived language. I’ve never heard of that anywhere.

No. It's our's now. Britain is dead. Your empire is gone, your armies defeated, your people enslaved by islam. Your language is merely some of the loot we claimef from the rubble. Enjoy oblivion.

I E A swap around some and look at some videos of European alphabets being read you will notice the ones in our alphabets are sometimes pronounced differently,

also we get all our ancient examples of the old languages from literature which doesn't record how the words are pronounced or accents.

I have herd Scandinavians pronounce ISIS as E-sis
try this example of the word book
Icelandic = bók Bow - K
Scouse = B -ou- K
English B U K

>your people enslaved by
the pawns arent the ones enslaving us if they dint have the full backing of the government and institutions they wouldn't even be here

>was that good?
Yes
>Really?
No, you're butvhering my beautiful language!

Wolfenstein

>check keyboard layout
>american english
Op u talk like a fag and your shits retarded

ehh England is literally Angle land. Thats the meaning.
Like Scot land is Scot's land.

It's just said when you utterly obliterate an argument and the other side refuses to admit defeat...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_language_influences_in_English

Note that this is the second time I'm actually referencing my claims.

Here, maybe if you don't like reading, here's a video:

Yeah, I'm in the reserves here in Quebec, and we had to learn the English and the French versions of those.

Also, Canadians/Brits say "Leftenant" whereas the Americans call it Lieutenant, which is closer to the old way of saying it. In French we say Lieutenant, also.

Attached: 1024px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png (1024x1021, 103K)

>wikipedia
is not a credible source hugely biased. You aren't allowed to use it in academia why here?
Of course you can find articles confirming your belief anti-anglo revisionism is common in academia.
Hence cognitive dissonance.

Somebody get the AIDF on this!

also the retardad leafs common words
>thug
hahaha
Fucking dumbass
Anyway
>hello
We use hey hi welcome greetings etc these are germanic.
The scandinavians use variants of this.

fuk u fuky bludy basterd

ill fookn hav ye cheeky bastid
>fuck
germanic

I'm refusing to read any of this discourse, but the core vocabulary of English, i.e., the most common words, are much more Germanic than that chart would suggest

I’m british in America and I can say USA has large swaths that are whiter than the whitest parts of Britain. Many of their cities are shit tho

ya fekkin pooftas get yer arse inta gear ya bloody wankers

u haram infidel bich u fuk kangaroo

My parents didn’t bother teaching me my native language.

Look actually look at the examples people show you seeth tards.
Welcome
Its willkommen in german

vas tfaire enculer espece denfoirer

paki.

Are you the same faggot who claimed to know Sumerian in that thread about Hindu mythology? Lmao you tried insulting a guy who was using American English, claiming it was butchering ‘your’ language.

go suck the biggest black cock you can find, pasty face looking incel motherfucker, after that suck your mother maggot nfested vagina.

>continuing to not believe something and ignoring proof while not proving any of your own

You people are so fucking retarded, it's actually kind of saddening. Like, if a guy says, "I believe X, here is my proof." You just say "No, I don't believe that"? Jesus.

How about you put up your own proof?

Also, that Wikipedia article points to sources, you understand? It's got citations. The claim that the majority of English words are from Latin/French is from a source called Our Magnificent Bastard Tongue, by McWhorter 2008.

Jesus Christ, you people are beyond retarded. It's like in children's shows when a character just plugs their ears and says, "I can't hear youuuu."

You're all retarded and not worth my time. Goodnight, faggots.

Attached: EachSneakyEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif (446x251, 560K)

Hey m8 you need loincese for that

Attached: Memeball - UK redacted.jpg (448x402, 32K)

DE: Willkommen
IS: Velkominn
EN: Welcome In

Technically its inclusive since he encourages NON-assimilation

Stop you are low iq you need to understabd that.
Most of the words we are using are germanic origin the fact you can't comprehend that indicates you are a potato.
Your issue is simply cognitive dissonance + confirmation bias.

I really want you dumb people to never use the internet like you to never use the internet you nonce
also so much of england is full of dot heads prove you ain't one?

Attached: 1550342659853.jpg (1080x1350, 194K)

It died because of external forces but the language remains dead due to internal forces.

The best thing you can do to save it is to work your ass off to be able to build something that creates local jobs in Gaeltacht to help those ares retain population.

Prove me wrong!

>mfw all these wogs have to speak my language

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IsB1x-Zt94g

Attached: 1550654436455.jpg (623x263, 33K)