How long does Posobiec have before he gets indicted? 90,000 indictments faggots

Attached: 1534727947956.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqSZSEHVqZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barr letter specifically stated there were no outstanding or sealed indictments pertaining to the Mueller investigation

Get fucked loser

That's what you think...Posobiec and Bannon are on this board right now trying to spark a civil war. Fucking degenerate faggots will be locked up.

You do realize there is a completely different investigation going on with Huber, right?

I do and I would bet every ounce of gold on this planet that Jack Posobiec nor Steve Bannon are a part of it in any way

Kek! You slimey fuckers have been committing treason and sedition for 2 years now. Jack should enjoy the time left he has with his children. They might never grow up knowing their father.

Seek help
Probably the 20th time I've told you this

The only people who need help are the coping faggots who are pretending like Bannon and Posobiec aren't terrorists and traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqSZSEHVqZA

Fake and gay.

Attached: image.jpg (500x591, 86K)

Oh look. Posobiec defenders are also Tarrant posters. Who could have guessed? This is literally what I'm talking about. This is the reason you alt kike faggots are getting locked up.

So your theory is that Posobiec is mossad, and he's unironically tweeting that he's mossad?
And that he's accidentally given himself away 7 times now?
Really?

Attached: 1552929229612.jpg (1122x900, 86K)

He's that stupid. Yes.

IT'S ALL A BIG NOTHING BURGER THE GOD EMPEROR HAS WON

PRAISE BE TO OUR ETERNAL PROTECTOR

Yeah. The God Emperor won which means zionist subversives like Posobiec lost. KEK. When Loomer gets indicted ima laugh so hard.

I hope this seditious cunt gets hanged. HIm and all his Mossad buddies. Don’t forget that this loser keeps insisting that pizzagate is a hoax. I WONDER WHY.

>Yes, I'm that stupid.
Okay then.

Attached: 1553305866482.jpg (1550x1600, 443K)

Huber is a red herring

Uh how so exactly? I’ve seen this posted before about bannon can I get a qrd and how jack p ties in?

Attached: B50023F8-3ED5-44EB-A660-CF62EF47E7CE.jpg (600x338, 48K)

You IQ is max like 110

Attached: 1530347997551.png (506x461, 278K)

Stay delusional schizo poster.

Hey guys im in the Mossad did you know im immune to arrests being in the Mossad my friends in the Mossad are so cool lol my handler needs to update my regularly scheduled programming, did you Mossad before you got to the Mossad ? Where are my Mossads

And this retard works conducting official business, how is a retard like him tweeting like this and still in the public arena? Top simp, only pussy faggots boast among strangers about being in or around intel communities

Like why are these officials so fucking gay???

all 70k gorillion indictments are Jow Forums losers

Kek. You wish faggot.

You know what’s gonna feel even better than watching the Hollywood pedos burn? Watching these infiltrators and deceivers like Posobiec get strung up.

Yup. All these evil manipulators causing so much division and pushing for shit like civil wars. Pure evil.

a fine example of an obviously jewish post

Proboscis is /ourguy/ personified.

Attached: stay-invisible.jpg (1400x789, 286K)

kys

you first...

I love when memeflags argue with each other. It’s so cute.

> muh indictments
Search this shit on PACER, Q redneck. It's sealed DUIs and speeding tickets. Also you can arrest THE ENTIRE PLANET WITH 1 INDICTMENT.

>this.
I don't care for either one but all I ever see is that they're both going to get the rope.
What have they been doing?

Attached: 1540103609602.jpg (460x560, 70K)