Would Jews destroy Europe out of Spite?

Operation Samson. Israel policy to take out all of Europe's capitals if Israel is facing destruction.

Is this just anti-Semitic BS?

Attached: Samson Option.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H18yElkQCgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based
All european capitols are muslim shitholes now
Juden giveth, juden taketh away
GG

It's not a question of would they, it's when will they

>war breaks out between Israel/Hezbollah/Syria/Iran.
>Iran launches missile strikes against Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
>Syrian and Hezbollah are overrunning Northern Israel.
>Egypt decides to get into the act.
> Israel is facing a strategic defeat, launches nuclear strikes against Lebanon/Syria/Iran.
>Israel launches everything it has against Europe's capitals.

Attached: samson-option-2.jpg (450x328, 71K)

Why are the arab such pussies cant they reck israel already

Our spies have suitcases too

I'm not sure whether Israel has mastered miniaturization of nukes. If they have, that would be terrifying. If they haven't, we're talking a couple of kilotons of destruction at worst. Not a problem.

Nukes are overrated anyway
If u hide 1 week in a bunker 90% of radiation is gone
Another week and its 99% gone
Just stay underground and eat sealed food for 2 weeks
Also dont drink milk in the fallout world as cows as contaminated and milk is rich in radioactive iodide

Would they be willing to destroy the US if they lost their control over our political/financial system..you already know the answer to this.

So is crucification, I suppose. Weapons that can destroy civilization and return us to subsistence farming are not overrated.

Sure, but as a practical matter, if Israel is facing destruction don't you think they'd want to have an escape valve? In their own self-interest wouldn't Jews want to have the US and Europe to escape to?

They already are

> taking out Europe

It's already happening.

And even better than in a nuclear way that would just massively backfire on them due to global atmospheric circulation.

I think it's even worse than this. If I were a psychopath with agents embedded throughout the US, I'd certainly have an option on the table where you basically sabotage the infrastructure, not to destroy the country, but to control it. If you had a President that was willing to come clean and expose them, taking his life wouldn't matter. You'd hold civilians as the hostages, just like every comic book villain.

Check this out 1/2

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-223241.png (720x1280, 218K)

Oppenheimer was squeezed out, Israel gets the nuke

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-223232.png (720x1280, 228K)

Samson options is only to take out the enemy.
>Is this just anti-Semitic BS?
Yes

>Would Jews destroy Europe out of spite?
They already did

Attached: 2A9394B1-F012-4B95-A3F2-74BEBA55E885.png (463x442, 431K)

Jews will blow up the Dome of the Rock and blame it on Christians.
It will be 1000x worse than a full blown nuclear war.

>Israel fires ICBMs
>instantly get shot down

Attached: 1524342228707.png (614x590, 328K)

Hillary Clinton isn't Jewish
Flood your competitor nations with welfare seekers, undermine the EU as a world power

Yeah. No scenario scares me more than Jews going loco--they have so much power yet they're so vulnerable.

Forget Pakistan/India or US/N Korea--I think the most likely use of nukes will be by Israel and I don't think it will be just the shitskins to get glassed.

Sure, the first nukes will hit the mideast capitals, but if the West is too late to rescue Israel and Israel is facing certain destruction, they've hinted very strongly that they will take the rest of the world down with them.

Do the stupid cunts not realize the UK and France each have a SSBN on constant patrol and would not hesitate to empty every single missile tube at Israel if they did this?

Maybe the AEGIS Ashore in Eastern Europe isn't for Iran...

Rare

following the teaching of Talmud, the Jews for sure will not go down without setting humanity back 2000 years.

Well then us euros are fucked since that is the goal of Iran. Hopefully our shield will stop most of them.

No matter how much jews openly flaunting anything, piles of FOIA documents, leaks, testimonials, books, laws, notes, ... everything is "anti-semitic bullshit" for you, Jacob Shillberg.

Gee I wonder (((who))) brought all the Muslims there

You fucking dumbass read my post again retard
The jews brought muslims to our capitals then the jews nuke the capitals
Problem solved
Capishe?

Mass immigration and multiculturalism are biological weapons
Jews are actively destroying Europe as we speak

Well, if Jews are willing to take down everyone with them, doesn't that mean they're holding the world hostage--that we have no choice but to defend Israel at all costs?

Please nuke Oslo they would be doing us a favor

hint: strontium 90 is a byproduct of a fission explosion and has a half-life of +30 years, the body canabsorb it through the skin and it is used in place of calcium since it's right by that element on the periodic table.
Another byproduct is ruthenium 103 which is right under iron and is also absorbed by the body and used in blood platelet production, but thankfully its half life is only 3 days

Luckily the bombs that create slow burning fallout are localized to smaller areas because u need a ground burst to make fallout dust and u need a thick casing around the bomb

The Samson option...referencing the Book of Samson.

Do any of you know the story of Samson, the Canaanite butcher?

Attached: 1549823669611.jpg (1024x977, 194K)

This

The only nuke worth using is in large scale, for total extermination

>Would Jews destroy Europe out of Spite?

no need. Europe is already being destroyed from within by their own corrupted deep state.

They can try, but they'd fail. The Jews are bluffing about the Samson option because that means even their diaspora would be hunted down and given the Eichmann treatment. Some kind of holy people they are, wanting to blow up God's holy land all because they aren't able to keep what they stole from the Palestinians 70+ years ago.

Israel will cease to be and the middle east will see endless peace and prosperity as a result when Palestinians get to go home and the Levant loses its most hostile neighbors.

>Implying the US isnt an isreali puppet and thats not for shooting down incoming retaliatory missles

Uhh, they already have user

>no need. Europe is already being destroyed from within by their own corrupted deep state.
I agree, and maybe a few dozen nuclear strikes in Europe might be the only hope for the White race, but it just freaks me out that a tiny country like Israel has the power to hold the world hostage.

They will try. I suspect most of their missiles would be shot down, if they don't fuck up, or if they even fire at all.

Is not a story the jews would tell you

to dust, you say

Attached: 1550245444935.jpg (990x676, 119K)

they suck at fighting.
watch any video of Arabs fighting and you'll understand why even Israelis are capable of kicking their asses with modern tech
dial the clock back a few hundred years and jews would just get booted out of the ME again
unfortunately arabs don't do modern warfare very well, thus jews dominate what had been taken from them over a thousand years ago

No, trying to sabotage their blackmail would be top priority while unenthusiastically pretending to protect them.

Problem is, our civilians are regularly armed, making mass civilian hostage taking a very difficult thing to do.

The Long-Nose Tribe is playing a dangerous game, and they know it. Having to keep Western White countries from becoming too powerful and prosperous so that they can be bribed and indebted, but not too weak so they
don't collapse along with all their interests and efforts put into said Western Countries (along with using the West as bodyguards for Israel).

Until the Long Noses find another suitable host -- they need the West.

Deepstate is Jewish

If (((they))) really wanted to be vindictive assholes and wipe out the entire human race then the way to go is via a Bio weapon.

top jews don't live in israel, or in your neighborhood.

>The Samson option...referencing the Book of Samson.
There's no book of samson. *Sampson's story is a part of the book of judges, chapters 13-16.

>Samson, the Canaanite butcher
Please elaborate.

Why would THEY focus on YUROPA...cunts,

>Gass is near.

Out of spite. If they're going down, Jews want to make sure Europe goes down with them as payback for the centuries of European anti-semitism. Why should Europe survive if Israel is destroyed?

Everyone knows about that. If Israel so much as TRIED, they would be blown the fuck away by every nation on the planet.

You hear me kikes? You think you have it all figured out, but you really don't.

Good. 2000 years is before we were all so thoroughly jewed. No more jews, and set us back pre-Jewish influence. It might be worth it.

Here's an Israeli produced dramatization of an Iranian nuclear attack on Israel. The first few minutes are pretty cool, followed by a discussion in Hebrew. No clue what they're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=H18yElkQCgo

it's fanfiction desu. Jizzrael doesn't even have enough Jericho's to make a credible deterrent to any European power as despite what the hollyjew would have you believe, taking out someones capital isn't the end all be all of nuclear warfare.

how many kids have you raped today so far

Somebody gets it.