NETHERLANDS YES

NETHERLANDS YES

Attached: PF.10.29.18_east.west_-00-00-.png (636x548, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jackgph1/status/1108127582506156034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Serbia
>43%
I call bull

Big problem with doing surveys like this on different countries.
This is actually a measure of how polite a country is. It's just like the claims that scandis are the happiest in the world. They're not. They're just culturally less likely to admit they're miserable or don't accept someone. Northern Euros are polite to a fault. See: Canada, Sweden.

twitter.com/jackgph1/status/1108127582506156034

Attached: 4xADnrTo6QEnK3Z7k7x9esKKAWxOUSSl0R5yqDE13Ww.jpg (750x750, 155K)

There's no way this is accurate, especially for Spain and Germany

>UK
damn, imagine the results without scotcucks

I don't understand Ireland. I know they are pretty leftist but I also thought they were pretty nationalists.

what's even more depressing is the projected high migration scenario and what it'll do with europe by 2050

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

The statistic is probably bullshit, everyone outside of Dublin fucking hates Muslims, and everyone in Ulster hates them as well.

Idk man, the takeaway from this seems that the closer a country is to the middle east the less likely they are to mark positively for having a Muslim family member.

the thing about ireland is that they're a bunch of cucked retards.

Pretty much all separatists are left-wing, be it the Basques, Irish, Catalans or Normans. It's the great devil of those countries, it just steals votes from people that would ordinarily vote far-right but sends them to the left-wing because they're the separatists.

The only exception was like the Lega Nord in Italy.

It's definitely not 81% in Denmark, christ on a stick...

It's possible this poll favored heavily urban areas, thus skewing the result. I've gotten pew research emails before, and it's possible that old people who don't know how to work computers or people who are somewhat off the grid aren't included in the results.

Rest of Europe can't compete with based Sweden

Attached: 1553372200962.png (827x579, 553K)

how do swedes even cope with the mess their government has made

>hey, UK not as bad as I thought
>Norway

Attached: 1549050361221.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

It amazes me how people don't realize that all this Muslim and black immigration is going to lead to a future civil war or racial war in Europe. How can people ignore thousands of years of history and don't realize that people don't like to be invaded by other cultures and races. People are not going to sit down and see how their counties and people are destroyed. We are already seeing how many countries have become more right wing like Italy, Austria, Hungary, Poland, in Spain there is more right wing party in the rise, etc.

Take for example Spain. 800 years spent our ancestors to kick out the moors and now we invite them to come here and the left is always protecting them and always talking about how good the Muslim period was... This people is insane.

kek Netherlands are honorary whites in my book.

by ignoring it

literally no one is talking about it

don't give in spain

Even in America we learned in school history classes how the Moors brought learning, peace, and prosperity to Spain and were much more tolerant of the poor Joos

is it taboo to talk about?

kek fuck these cuckified countries. LONG LIVE EASTERN EUROPE

Attached: 1553466043382 (2).jpg (474x417, 42K)

Based Belarus

Attached: 1552409189391.jpg (750x682, 242K)

>High Migrant Scenario
>still way less "diverse" than the US in 2019
You faggots are going to be alright...

Attached: really.jpg (800x1136, 156K)

Ask the same question in the Middle East about Christians. White people are fucking dumb, Native Americans must be hella dumb

This

I'd expect this to be higher as it's pretty much a crime to be racist in the UK. No-one will admit it although the vast majority are racist still

>Bosnia 42%
>Bosnia is 51% muslim

Attached: DahyunLaughing.jpg (1000x800, 73K)

Armenia 7%

Wonder WHY

>Poland 33%
John Sobieski weeps

NEANDERTHAL INVASION!

Attached: neanderthal arab jew vs cromagnon.jpg (1280x1283, 574K)

Nope, this data is WAY too high. Not in a million years.
>43 Italy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No. HARD no.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.gif (498x280, 615K)

Except the high migration scenario is already off the table, 56%

Attached: Cheddar Man.jpg (900x506, 83K)

And that's just Muslims. Doesn't include non-Muslim Africans.

>>JEW RESEARCH CENTER

sure senpai whatever you say