Does anyone come close to his argumentative skills? Will Bernie Sanders be able to keep his lead at the debates?

Does anyone come close to his argumentative skills? Will Bernie Sanders be able to keep his lead at the debates?

The answer to both questions is no. We're backing the winning horse and everyone will see this after the first time he appears on stage. Screencap this post.

Attached: 1552438151040.gif (600x645, 2.5M)

screencaped

Attached: ftgyhj.png (1339x323, 137K)

OwO what's this

Attached: tfgyhi.png (1142x457, 36K)

nice digits

but this is the era of being "morally correct" not "factually correct"

Fuck you chink

Attached: rtfygh.png (1234x643, 290K)

Attached: Yang Plan 5.jpg (709x414, 111K)

facts don't care about your feelings

Attached: pepe-frog-png-3.png (1018x782, 136K)

Yang won't secure the bag
Yang won't secure the foreskins
Yang won't secure the girlfriends
Yang won't be President

Attached: 3565633734.png (569x496, 277K)

Quads of truth.
Checked.

Yachts. Bags. Free sexual reassignment surgery.

Attached: 1553479934535.png (501x697, 104K)

Fucking high iq Asians will save the west.

did the debate with Shapiro happen yet?

Attached: 1552797195688.png (1024x576, 838K)

oh, and digits again

Attached: 1553312580276.jpg (747x524, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24 (0) pol - Does anyone come close to his argumentative skills - Politically Inc (1734x2143, 464K)

>yang gang already blown open as a shill campaign days ago but people are still posting this shit

proof or youre just an angry boomer

>MIGA shills so terrified that they try to discredit the Yang Gang with fake InfoWars documents

Attached: 1553308783828.png (1066x993, 973K)

Last thing I need is some hapa jew shilled from the tranny discord in my yard.

Attached: yang5.png (1370x674, 1.42M)

Sorry this is the one

Attached: gasyang.png (908x446, 1.01M)

Yang is a gay faggot

Where did this "yang is a jew" thing start?

The only jew running for president is the one in the white house

>tranny discord
beep boop script completed must defend master from tranny discord shills beep boop

Attached: 1553397810583.jpg (2079x1447, 410K)

still want to know how the debate with Shapiro went

Attached: 1553369202906.jpg (900x960, 49K)

I thought it was gonna be on Wednesday

You could replace that shitty jiff with a picture of Destiny and your post would have the same impact, shill.

nice

Attached: 1553384001125.jpg (940x620, 127K)

The only way Shapiro loses is if he gives him too much respect. He needs to call Yangs platform what it is: Cuckbucks that we can't afford and frankly should even be considering spending. Automation is the most tech circle jerk there is. No basis in reality and UBI will be Obamacare 2.0. A poorly though out social program that goes up in flames from inception.

Fuck Yang, fuck his supporters. Cuckbucks is concerfagging at the highest level. When you are in a panic you make mistakes.

Doesn't matter. Dems will bury him because he's not their chosen candidate. Screencap this post.

he's got a silver tongue and is able to use focus groups intelligently, and that's it. There is nothing behind the facade, just a wannabe entrepreneur (just joined friends' companies after graduating from elite university). In debates, he'll do just fine. He might get away with having little depth to his ideas because there is nobody who isn't a retard who is allowed to talk to him or ask him questions on camera

I don't think anyone on here would be surprised by that dude. Screencap my balls.

you have a point...

Yang wants to put you on white-welfare so you become the new nigger tier class and you're thanking him for it.

Attached: 21433.jpg (222x326, 32K)

WHERE ARE THE HATS?

I don't know how Jow Forums does it, but every year this place becomes so shit that you don't know how it can get worse.

I knew it the moment I saw it. It was spammed so hard so quick it was an obvious phy-op.

I don't like Yang, but I still hope he destroys the kike Ben Shaqueero. If he defeats the kike, I will reconsider how much respect I have for Yang.

Bernie might be the worst debater who was a major National politician I've ever seen

Yang will do well enough to undercut Bernie.
Once it's clear Bernie doesn't have enough juice to win the nomination, the DNC establishment will torpedo Yang based on his 'ties to the alt-right'
They'll name 4chins, show some of the most offensive memes, and poof, Yang will be gone.
Bernie will be ratfucked out of the nomination again, and the establishment choice will once again take the nomination.
Include this in the screencap.

Attached: SPIKE01.png (627x522, 567K)

aren't they only debating circumcision?

Why shill Yang here? Jow Forums is not a hidden bastion of Democrat primary voters. Pushing him here doesn't get him any closer to the nomination. A few of you already admitted that you're only posting him here because you think he annoys Trump supporters. All your doing is making the hurt more painful when Trump beats Beto in the general.

I sure hope he gets the nomination. It will give Trump an easy victory come 2020

I have been reading on this guy..or watching YT for past 1 week and have finally come around to what he stands for. UBI is a brilliant idea and a unifying idea for all kinds. Only a douchbag who still believes in trickle down economy or paid shill or a trumptard who still thinks trump is an agent of change LMAO will refuse to see reason in what he is proposing.

I m here after 2015 elections BTW. let go #yanggang -- dont screw this up

Checked and bagpilled
Fuck you gimme a thousand dollars

Little Yang

that's really fucking neat and all but blacks and mexicans already get that shit
I WANT MINE TOO

Come on tranny, go back to your faggotfarm

I'll never vote for a gook

This gif says it all. Sanitized and sterile, exactly like the people who back this demon. No genuine feeling or spirit, just a bunch of husks who've given in to demoralization.
Wake up and save your people. These liars you're supporting hate you, they hate your kind, they want you and everyone you know sucking dick and doing drugs and they think it's funny.
Acceleration will do nothing but lead to the pointless death of billions and leave our nations in ruins for decades. The best shot whites have now is reclaiming political power and deporting all these immigrants, legal or not. Reclaim your birth right, don't sell yourself and shit all over it just to try and spite the slimy bastards who stole it from you.

Attached: 1543820623064.jpg (500x498, 78K)

GIBS ME DEM FREE YANGBUCKS NIGGA

shut da fuck up

Attached: 1552888540859.gif (500x658, 803K)

Only niggers with no sense would try to scrape by on $12k/year. Most whites would benefit from it.

Attached: 1552919078907.jpg (1024x645, 80K)

Well seeing that he has asian IQ no one can deal with him intellectually.

Faggot

Back to plebbit with you

Attached: easy-money.jpg (600x428, 119K)

collect that mfin bag!

Attached: 1553458256213.jpg (550x550, 136K)