Why isn’t she in jail

Why isn’t she in jail

Attached: 8AD02161-DAAA-4243-9750-D703D08E7F4A.jpg (848x979, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MBs-oj7U-bo?t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's rich.

Why doesn’t she blink

She did nothing wrong, you kikes!

White bitch privilege.

Attached: 1532236098484.gif (182x179, 436K)

She's getting there, wait a couple of months, the case is huge and will take a while to put together.
Remember how Shkreli stole a couple million from fat cats?
She did that times a thousand.
Also, rape eyes look great on women and she looks much better without make up.

technically her entire company was built on a lie that actually not only endangered lives with blood sugar test strips that didnt actually measure blood sugar but resulted in a few fatalities

the elevator pitch was she had the cheapest most accurate blood sugar test strips science could make. she did not. that starts the downward spiral for her company but was not the mortal wound

Nice to know you're anti-Semitic.

slow day wonder what this flag looks like

because she hasn't gone to trial yet

If she closed her eyes slightly and spoke normally she’d be a real qt

Because she's cute

The people she scammed can't openly admit to being stupid.

This is the new magic. People with money have to be 'right' regardless.

Leftist eye is no joke. If you can see white above the iris, RUN!

Medical device manufacturing of even the most simple medical device is both difficult and full of paper work. Her miracle device wouldved required volumes of documentation.

It’s a picture

What's wrong with that?

Same thing wrong with every other form of discrimination. Not sure why I have to explain this, but here goes.

It's just an incorrect way of assessing people. When I look at someone of X identity, then assume that all people of X identity are also like this person just because they share that same identity, I am making a false assumption. When you scale this out to all of the complexities of a human relationship, it leaves you with a conclusion that is so far from the truth it's laughable. Then when you realize these assumptions are usually hate-filled as opposed to positive stereotypes, it's no longer laughable but dangerous to every person of X identity, as they are now being judged based on nothing but a stereotype.

But I kind of thought that was obvious.

1) Muh Vagina
2) Kissinger was on the board of directors. That level of Jew power makes her untouchable.

dozens of former workers ratted out what she forced them to do. she hood winked some of the most powerful men in the world.

she was returning tests results she knew were inaccurate and lying on all the paperwork

I have no problem with it.

The tech worked
Medical establishment wasn't okay with massively decreased profits

Shkreli was a dirty ponzi jewish rat but the cunt pointed by OP is worse.

It’s much more nefarious than that. Connections. Bloood. Do the math.

It’s the old Mark Zuckerberg college drop-out Deep Space game of Life.

/ourgirl/ is a master troll... only fools lost money

You would, if it actually affected you. I happen to think there's something sacred in defending principles for people besides myself.

Who isn’t have you seen what vicious monsters they are?

Attached: 648735BC-EC1D-48CF-AECB-4D70AD27D7C2.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

underrated

>Kissinger was on the board of directors. That level of Jew power makes her untouchable.

underrated post

I don’t get why people are so outraged at her. She swindled mega rich venture capitalists. She literally took money away from the Jew.

Could be true. But still, there are those crazy leftist eyes.

>The tech worked

Except most of it didn't. They just took samples back to their labs and ran them on a competitor's machine.

I fail to see the substance in your post. Repeated anti-Semitism and xenophobia somehow proves that anti-Semitism and xenophobia are in some way valid? Please, explain this connection for me.

Does it even matter? At the end of the day she's just another lefty whore for HBO to make a 'hard hitting documentary' about.

She paid her dues.

Nope, I'm ok with it all.

Normies and other jews.

who is she?

Attached: IMG_1007.jpg (741x568, 37K)

Every tech company is built on a lie.

He's Albanian

Except she swindled average people looking to have basic medical tests done.

>be getting routine bloodwork done
>be told you are healthy
>be finding out later you've been sick for 6 months and weren't getting treatment so (((investors))) could keep getting rich

pussy pass

>don’t get why people are so outraged at her. She swindled mega rich venture capitalists. She literally took money away from the Jew.

true but if she was a white male what would be happening to her for lawbreaking

>who is she?

the theranos bitch

It's a tactic

I just watched the documentary. The tech had less than a 10% success rate.

Cuz she is cute and fuckable

Fuck kikes
Fuck niggers
Fuck spics
Fuck chinks
and fuck jannies

The James randi theory.

Yeah she literally just lied and got money for being a girl pretending to do man-things in STEM. It shows how cucked the world is and how normies are so easy to believe a woman.

Albanians are the jews of the balkans.

This is very true. I didn't realize how much people do this until you said something.

It’s pretty pathetic and she should be criminally prosecuted for the deaths but she won’t be

Y'know, it's funny. I think people on Jow Forums don't actually really believe what they claim they do. I'm not sure what the psychological reason for it is, but every time Jow Forums is genuinely challenged on their beliefs, the entire precepts of Jow Forums collapse. They pretend to get outraged by transgressions on free speech, but they never really want to have a debate. Instead, they'll use their memes and code words as a defense mechanism when they get cornered. Somehow this is compelling to people, as it allows the political tribe of - whatever Jow Forums is - to not have their belief system challenged.

It's a way of allowing Jow Forums to remain a bubble of nonsense. The second a challenge approaches, just deflect it with your tool-belt of memes and code words, instead of actually addressing it. That way, you haven't lost or been exposed or embarrassed; you're just "above" debating people, because you're too cool for that. It's an interesting manipulative tactic.

Jow Forums is mostly just edgelords who never made it past a cringy teenage rebellious phase

unironically this

There aren’t any pictures of Steve Jobs blinking.

By trade user. By trade.

She is literally a jew that scammed billions of dollars to make a machine that does nothing.

She even dressed like a man and made her voice more manlike.

What is even funnier is you are trying to psychoanalyze a disparate group of anonymous people by just grouping them together as one "they". You are an idiot.

Imagine being this much of a dick sucking redditor. You're an absolute embarrassment and a brainlet on top of it all. You couldn't "debate" your way out of a fucking paper bag you absolute double nigger.

She scammed 9 billion from really rich people. It's interesting because it exposes the two-tiered justice we have operating in America.

Name a bank, any bank, and they can easily steal 1k from 9 million customers when nobody is looking and get away clean. That's literally the same amount of money.

But rich fucks always get their cocks sucked harder.

>9 billion
her company had a value of 9 bill, the investment was a lot lower less than 900 million. still a lot, but distinction is needed.

He's just a fucking niggerlicious brontosaurus brained shitstick. Reddit spacing, reddit presumptuousness, reddit arrogance, reddit USI. The fuckwit is so far up his own ass he smells his own farts as they are made. He's literally too stupid to understand what Jow Forums is.

How did it get valued at 9 billion?

kek

tl;dr

Redditfag still jelly Jow Forums runs the memes. Even though we don't anymore. There is a better chan now.

I knew it was true as I was watching the documentary. My roommate who is occasionally brilliant without reason actually said as much.

>she'll never go to prison because rich people can never admit to being stupid

>was

Pouring twice as much beer into a mug than it can hold does not make a better pint.

Well yeah, but the shills own us now. That much is certain. It was literally 40% concern troll threads following the Christchurch shooting.

Her trial starts later this year. Patience. Black turtlenecks and crazy eyes are the new black.

Not anymore, she isn't.

I just think it's funny how utterly scientifically illiterate most people are, even super rich investors who are investing in biotechnology and related science based industry.

How can you get scammed by some 20 year old psycho that's peddling this utter horseshit?

>a small machine that can run 200 different diagnostic, biochemical, immunoassay, etc. blood tests using only ~50 microliters of blood

This is impossible. If you have ever been in a biology lab and done tissue analysis, you'd know just how impossible something like that really is. You'd need to be a magician-tier sorcerer engineer to make something do that. You'd have to commune with demons using blood magik to understand how to approach such a solution.

imagine her lips wrapped around your cock

She hasn't been to trial yet, you cringing, sniveling faggot.

I don't care I, and any other white guy, would plow her and make future schemers to overthrow the anti-white establishment. Also, she is hot, I love her crazy-eyes.

Yeah most of the money is safely in Tel Aviv

Imagine her lips wrapped around her poo boyfriend's cock.

Because she burns the poo.

How hot is she now?

Don't we all. But the bottom lies is she took Jew bucks and gave no fucks. Hence the 'documentary'.

>dead state of a sociopath
Look at those eyes. You can tell immediately that she's not to be trusted. How people are dumb enough to be duped by her is beyond me.

Did I say she went to trial?

lol the poo boyfriend was a scam to make her look more diverse. He was a paid actor. Please keep up. Her real boyfriend is a white hotel heir named Billy Evans.

women don't go to jail silly

>literally fakes her entire reality to scam stupid libshits
>her poo bf is totally real tho.

Why does her voice sound dipish

You claimed she "got away clean", which is factually and laughably untrue. All of her wealth, which was based on the stock valuation of Theranos, was destroyed when the stock value went to zero, she owes Theranos 25 million, she settled with the SEC for something like $500k in fines, she has to feed a army of lawyers in the criminal charges coming her way AND the lawsuits from shareholders and clients, and she will never be hired again, after she serves time for fraud in the Fed pen.

Yeah, but you keep snivelling about how she "got away clean", retard.

The indictment is sort of weak, but I think they’re ready to appeal it over and over and at least ruin her that way. The thing is I think there’s only marginal amounts of dosh they can get out of her because after all people did invest. I think it might be a giant money laundering scheme tho

How is the indictment 'weak"? Have you read it? Share with us your insider's knowledge from the inside of a Federal prosecution case.

You ever try reading?

>On June 15, 2018, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office in San Francisco that lasted more than two years, a federal grand jury indicted Holmes and former Theranos chief operating officer and president Ramesh "Sunny" Balwani on nine counts of wire fraud and two counts of conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Prosecutors allege that Holmes and Balwani engaged in two criminal schemes, one to defraud investors, the other to defraud doctors and patients.[7][56] After the indictment was issued, Holmes stepped down as CEO of Theranos but remained chairperson of the board.[8]

The case is proceeding in the U.S. District Court in San Jose. Holmes and Balwani have pleaded not guilty.[57] They face up to 20 years in prison.[58]

Attached: 23C966BB-C241-498E-8AEC-A39A4D5978D6.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Her father was a vice president at Enron... and these suckers still bought her bullshit.

Attached: gendertax.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

Attached: 7C56DA6B-43A8-4866-AA7F-AFECEA539C64.jpg (780x462, 31K)

I bet she's gonna be the cell domme in jail

>be female CEO
>lose hundreds of millions of dollars
>nothing happens

>be martin shkreli
>move a few million dollars between company
>say something sarcastic about hillary
>go to jail for 7 years

elizabeth holmes is a trap
youtu.be/MBs-oj7U-bo?t=27s

Attached: 4563452.jpg (2000x1333, 335K)

Fpbp.

turtleneck stevia jobs. total fake. also that vocal fry yeah um norcal shit....voice fucked from contact with her boyfriend/ceo poo-in-loo-in-charge scam artist last i heard fled back to shithole land.

She's too pretty for prison

That’s what is going to be interesting about this case, because a lot of is obviously negligence on the part of the investors. She obviously did some fudging of the numbers but still, nothing super criminal that would bankrupt her. But it’s like you said, it’s amazing how hopeful these investor people can be, especially at every cost to public health. People literally could be walking around with vinereal diseases they otherwise wouldn’t be walking around with, all because of a profit incentive a public company couldn’t be bothered with making sure a technology works.