Is there anything worse than being italian american?

>walk home with gf
>nappy headed kid across the street and to the left about 500 feet away is playing basketball shirtless
>"look at that nigger over there"
>"they're sicilians, user"
>"oh"
>she comments on how i'm lucky to not be one since my grandmother was from napoli, or "up north" according to her
>tfw can't even tell the difference between literal niggers and people the same race as me

Attached: Italians+are+not+white+_13497c30610bfd5bec6f77112620d992.jpg (333x509, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/race
youtube.com/watch?v=fmwH7TOdGMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sicilians
>same race as Italians
They're MOORs, not true Italians

i have brown eyes though and my gf considers me white on the basis that i'm not sicilian

you don't need blue eyes to be white, that's just Jow Forums autism

>you don't need blue eyes to be white
i get called a sandnigger regardless

Attached: italian arm.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

I guess you got some of that terrone blood then, if you look like one

how about you show your flag

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

please don't post your DNA test again.

well fuck here we go.

Are you that lonely for attention you want us to analyze your DNA results? Commit suicide.

he did it, my god he did it

ok, my famly is mostly Italians and Ukrainians

i mean if you look like the guy in OP i would say no, because he's a great looking guy.

Italians seem alright. I still lmao reading this.

Yes. Being two Italian Americans.

>super north italian
>blondie blue eyes
>get to larp as muh masterrace even though my immediate family is pic related

blonde hair on men is effeminate.

Hey! It's a me! Tony Pepperoni! I want a to thank a you so much for a calling me white!

Attached: Italian.jpg (1300x866, 62K)

i like italian style pizza but honestly every italian american I've ever met has been a pompous asshole. maybe people wouldn't hate you guys so much if you weren't such dicks.

Northern Italians are descendants of the Lombards so they're pretty much Germanic and therefore white.

hello inbred

whatever you say

Attached: matteo salvini.jpg (399x388, 13K)

>blonde hair on men is effeminate.
sounds like a dark hair cope

>I judge everyone based on jersey shore

kys snownigger

Attached: snowniggersrejected.png (739x839, 589K)

posting your dna results every day on Jow Forums is effeminate.

Attached: sicily.jpg (236x320, 18K)

I said met, not watched retard

Your penis is effeminate

most of the italians i've ever interacted with dont even seem like conscious beings. It's like they're all playing a sopranos character.

where's your dna test I ask, black monkey?

FUCK OFF FOOT FAG

I took a dna test ages ago, but I don't post it on Jow Forums every fucking day like you do. Are you that lonely? Suicide.

>napoli in the north
napoli is in the south of italy. tuscany and even rome is more northern than napoli.

my gf thinks it's north for some reason even though we look like sandniggers

It's not just effeminate it's extremely gay, and if you can't grow chest hair or a bear you are also gay.

Even in gay Harry Potter they made the gay villain kid have blonde hair because then you would know for the entire series that he was impotent

bumping my own post because nobody has pointed out the nords are gay yet

I remember seeing some post where an italian user said his grandma called anyone in the south of italy "mud people"

>posts picture of italian who is known to have mexican ancestry

and when you just so happen to be born to a group of people that is hated both by americans for not being white enough and by italians what is the point of not killing yourself?

I'm not even one of the lucky southern italians that looks white.

>naples
>north

Jesus christ.

Race doesn't exist! GO GET LEARN-ED

race: "Most biologists and anthropologists do not recognize race as a biologically valid classification, in part because there is more genetic variation within groups than between them."
thefreedictionary.com/race

youtube.com/watch?v=fmwH7TOdGMA

Attached: Dennis-Hopper.jpg (400x200, 62K)