This is the next move

>2016: TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA AND WE WILL FIND OUT HOW AND IMPEACH
>2017: WE HAVE SOMETHING TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA
>2018: ... that report with Hillary is a lie she didn't do anything you need to be concerned with...
>2019: *cries on national television* well this doesn't prove anything!

>2020: WE'RE LAUNCHING AN INVESTIGATION INTO MULLER HE'S OBVIOUSLY LYING ABOUT TRUMP!

>how much you wanna bet that in 2020 this is the card they'll play for the election? It's gonna happen, and its ultimately gonna get Trump reelected.

Attached: dykecri.png (909x388, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_mxxWB7Bfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump will win in 2020 solely on the fact the dems will be so absurdly fractured after the shitshow they call a primaries

Sexual assault allegations. I'm sure they're going to reheat that.

probably man but this is getting predictable they can't just let almost 3 years of conspiracy and brainwashing go down the drain. Any logical American on the fence or independent won't listen to them now.

It's so obvious that the AG and Trump threatened Mueller. We're living in a Russian tier oligarchy now where the executive branch can impede the judiciary with impunity. This is gonna get sorted out before a congressional committee and lead to Trump's impeachment. This is simply too big of a lie to hide at this point.

IT'S LITERAL RAPE!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=C_mxxWB7Bfg

Attached: JUST.jpg (1007x669, 71K)

Its actually hard to predict what they will do. I wasn't anticipating this clear of an exoneration. I thought they'd get a few nuggets of ambiguity to keep them going.

Investigation card is played. I dont expect them to push much about business dealings or tax returns with this much egg on their face.

I guess they'll turn to ferreting out evidence that trump is a big racist.

Theres always something to rehash even tho nobody will believe them after this.

>dems
i.e. jews, blacks and 'immigrants'

Attached: 37_percent_white_vote.jpg (2038x1154, 659K)

That dude is ugly

How can she look in a mirror? She has spent two years of her life misleading millions of desperate people. They looked at her like a prophet, and she lead them astray.

At this point there is nothing they could do that anyone other than their batshit insane base would believe. They have no shot next election, none. They are dead in the water.

Current Year: Putin has kompromat on Mueller. Mueller is a Russian asset.

Attached: reddit-mueller-kompromat.png (750x1334, 143K)

>actually trusting buzzfeed
>about anything

Attached: 1553461547984m.jpg (1024x536, 63K)

older brother sent me this a second ago... Apparently I'm a psychic

Attached: OHBTWIMPSYCHIC.png (540x960, 243K)

>dems currently

Attached: 67657.jpg (321x304, 30K)

>she

Yep the Russian hacking is so large in scope that no one is immune. Mueller, Comey, even Clinton were all hacked.

It's to the point I dont think I'm going to spend any time following the 2020 campaign. Seems like a waste of time. Just vote straight r on election day. I'll assume trump is president until 2024 unless someone tells me otherwise.

I personally think 2020 will be the ride of our lives and won't miss it for anything

The Russians have every computer and smartphone in our country HACKED and are watching from every camera. They have kompromat on EVERYONE. Anyone could be a Russian asset.

Attached: Mikhail-Kasyanov-Natalya-Pelevine-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 88K)

lol

Attached: anusschiff.png (733x615, 759K)

its going to crazier and nastier than 2016. dems are going to get violent. i predict rampant voter fraud and rioting

The democratic primary will be so much fun.

>Trump will win in 2020 solely on the fact the dems will be so absurdly fractured after the shitshow they call a primaries

If you think they won't support whoever comes of that shitshow regardless of what's said, exposed or argued then you're a certified retard.

Democrats don't give a single shit who ends up as their candidate. Sure they might have a preference but at the end it's all about winning against those evil, rich republicans.

Hell fucking Bernie even campaigned for Hillary after her camp stole his spot!!! He not only didn't say a peep about the rigged primary but he also CAMPAIGNED FOR HER!!!

Let that sink in. She publicly stole the nomination from the guy the majority liked... and 99% of them were still out there screaming IT'S HER TURN!!

Oh and she's also married to a rapist but meh, anything's better than a republican.

So yeah, fractured my ass

Attached: 1552776120063.png (640x1136, 291K)

Wait, does this mean I have to put this Meme to sleep? It will be ok old meme, just Look at the flowers , look at the flowers...Delete.

Attached: trump-will-be-impeached-any-day-now-says-increasingly-nervous-17200114.png (500x484, 105K)

Yes they will. The enough progressives will absolutely put up with four more years of Trump if it means gaing control of the democratic party.

And these fuckers have the nerve to lecture me on decency.

Attached: 1553470410898.jpg (628x530, 136K)